XII. Epilogue

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

The cops came due to reports of Micky Yoochun's body, as well as foul, deathly odors emanating from the house. When they entered the abode, they were surprised to find two bodies with both their brains blown off. Those were of Kahi and Eli who had committed suicide. The cops radioed in for backup to pick the discovered bodies up.

The cops and the investigators did a thorough search throughout the house. The searched high and low for any other signs or possible reasons for this murder. 

But nothing could prepare them for what they were about to find in the basement.

As they entered the basement, they found on the ground Im Yoona, dead, , and -less. She had several wounds covering her body as well as burns from the cigarette and from the lighter. You could also tell that she had been . The coroner picked the bodies up to bring them to the morgue.

The news devastated the Im family but what devastated them even more wasn't just her death but the way her abductors had made her suffer before killing her, as though they had intense anger for her.

The Park family-Micky Yoochun's family-mourned along with the Im family for the loss of their son who gave his life trying to save his girlfriend though he was too late. The Ims and Parks agreed to bury their son and daughter together. 

Eli and Kahi's bodies were cremated. Due to the controversial nature of the crime, nobody wished to claim the bodies. Their ashes were scattered in the ocean.