VI. Undertaking a Difficult Task

Bad Girls III: Scorn.

"Who am I going to kidnap again?" the tone of anxiety and unease was very evident in Eli's voice. Using her mobile phone, Kahi showed her new date a picture of Yoona and a picture of Mickey which she took from Facebook. Eli studied it carefully and nodded. Determined to win over Kahi's affection, he said,

"I got this, darling. I won't rest until they are captured." he said, vowing his loyalty to Kahi. Kahi smirked and walked over to him, putting an arm around his shoulder and semi-embracing him.

"Put on your best face. Make yourself look friendly and believable. Appear nice." she said. "They wouldn't suspect a thing." Kahi advised. Eli nodded. 

"You got it."  

"They would be having their date tomorrow, around lunchtime if I'm not mistaken. Offer them some kind of a ride, then drug them. Yoona should be easy to get, that frail skeleton of a girl. As for Mickey, he's a bit of a struggle to capture." Eli sensed that something felt off about Kahi's plan and felt the need to inject his own suggestion.

"I think it's better if we capture the girl first. Then the guy would come looking for her and when he comes here, that's when we ambush him. It doesn't make sense to me-no offense darling-that we capture them both when Mickey is someone I believe could tackle me easily and protect Yoona." 

"Good. Good point there, dear." Kahi said, smoking her sixth cigarette. "Get Yoona alone. She's usually out and about, I once saw her walking alone. It should be easy to lure her. She seems like someone gullible, easily tripped." Kahi puffed smoke. "Get to it tomorrow, roger?"

"Yes madam." Eli said. 

[TOMORROW]

As Kahi predicted, Yoona was walking all by herself headed for Sulli's house as there was a party to be held. Sulli's house was just a short walk away from her house, probably 4 blocks away. Eli was driving his car down the street, looking from left to right for a sign of Yoona. He even brought along Kahi's phone for reference. It had Yoona's picture in it.

That's how obsessed Kahi had become with getting revenge on them. She even saved a picture of them on her phone. 

Eli was driving calmly at first, eyeing Yoona nad her every movement. Yoona didn't seem that much suspicious about her surroundings when Eli pulled over at a corner and rolled his windows down. This was when Yoona got a bit startled and stopped walking. She just stood there and stared at the car, waiting for it or the driver to do something.

"Seem lost, young girl."

"No, I'm not." Yoona said with a smile, reassuring that she was fine. "Thanks for the concern, though."

"It's a hot day. I don't want to see you walking out here. Just a concerned neighbor. Hop into my car? It'll get you there faster." Yoona was quite unsure how to react but it was indeed kind of hot and she didn't want to arrive at Sulli's place all sweaty and haggard, so she agreed to hop into the car. She walked over to the passenger's seat and sat next to Eli. Eli had a smile on his face, an unsuspecting yet clearly evil smile. Yoona did not see this.

She had just made the biggest mistake of her life so far.

"Where to honey?" asked Eli. 

"Mullberry Street. The pink house over at the edge." she instructed. She had never hitched a ride or been asked by a stranger to hop on his vehicle but trusted this one as he was smooth talking and good looking, got into the passenger seat. The car sped off.

"I know a shortcut to Mullberry Street, honey. Just sit back and relax." at the rate his voice was going, and the sound of it started to make Yoona feel slightly uncomfortable. 

"Where are we going?"

"Shortcut, I said it right?" Eli smirked. "Look at that dog." he pointed out the window. Poor gullible Yoona turned her head, a big mistake. Eli struck her with his big and powerful fist behind her head and almost at the nape, knocking her out. Her head hit the window as she fell back on the chair.

"Mullberry Street my ,  you . You're coming with us." Eli sped off and back to Kahi's house where the goddess of his dreams was waiting for him.