The Bet

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae was sitting with an ice pack over his head.

 

"Did it hurt that bad ?" Junsu asked trying not to laugh.

 

"No, getting hit in the head with a frying pan feels like heaven. You should try it sometime." Hyukjae said  gently without making much noise not to increase his headache.

 

"So why did she hit you if not for taking her plushie?" Kangin asked in small voice.

 

"It was for fighting with Heechul and Kyuhyun. Thanks to my brother she hit me in the head for a plushie." Hyukjae said accusing Kangin.

 

"Who are these two? Heechul and Kyuhyun." Hankyung asked sitting next to Siwon.

 

"They are the evil twins. Teukie Noona's siblings. Heechul is the girl with sharp tongue and Kyuhyun the boy who knows martial arts he's also no that bad with his tongue."Hyuk said .

 

"Did anyone say about Heechul Noona here? I thought I heard some one say her name." Hongki asked coming to the group.

 

"No one talked about your idol Hongki. Just go back to your fan boying." Hyuk said irritated.

 

"Yah....No wonder Hae Noona hit you in the head. It's useless." Hongki yelled before walking away.

 

"Oh....my head hurts. Keep it down Hongki ." Hyuk said closing his eyes.

 

"So where's Top ? Why didn't he come?" Hankyung asked Siwon.

 

"Oh.....Hyung won't come. He don't want to make Heechul angry anymore. She broke up with Hyung just for coming here with me and Siwon Hyung the other day." Minho said .

 

"Top is dating Heechul!!" Kangin yelled surprised.

 

"Hyung keep it down and Heechul was dating Top Hyung . She broke up with him." Hyuk corrected.

 

"Just because he came here. Whoa.... she must really hate us." Hankyung said surprised.

 

"That she does. But I think she have commitment issues." Siwon explained. 

 

"Yeah... you are right come to think of it. This was the same with Jay and  " Hyuk said thoughtfully.

 

"I would say these guys don't know how to woo a girl. If it was me she would've never thought of breaking up." Hankyung bluffed.

 

"It's Kim Heechul we are talking about. She didn't fall for my charm." Junsu said making everyone laugh.

 

"What she's a normal girl with a little ego." Hankyung said.

 

"Well nothing about Heechul is normal. Her attitude, her pride and most of all her beauty." Siwon said 

 

"Oh come-on no one can resist my charms." Hankyung said pointing to himself.

 

"Han... your charms are nothing in front of her." Kangin said smirking.

 

"Don't say that. You have never seen Hankyung Hyung in action." Hyuk said suddenly.

 

"Oh....come-on. Heechul Noona is not that easy. Even Junsu Hyung knows it." Minho said looking at Junsu.

 

"Wanna bet." Hyuk asked everyone. 

 

"Okay. But you are soo gonna lose." Kangin said smiling. 

 

"So what's the catch?" Hankyung asked.

 

"I'll give you guys my Aston Martin one if you win." Kangin said.

 

"Really , you would give us that." Hyuk asked .

 

"Don't call my car that." Kangin said.

 

"I'm with Kangin Hyung. I'll pay 2000$ if you wins." Minho said.

 

"Count me out." Siwon said.

 

"I feel so bad for taking your car and money away." Hankyung said shaking his head.

 

"If we loose. Then I'll shave my head. And I'll wash your car for one month." Hyuk said smiling.

 

"You won't look good without your hair." Junsu warned Hyuk.

 

"I'm gonna win I'm not worried about it." Hyuk said.

 

"I'll pay 10,000$ and give my Lamborghini  to you guys." Hankyung said finally.

 

"Okay , deal." Kangin said shaking hands with Hyuk and Hankyung.

 

"You have to take her out for a date." Kangin said.

 

"Is it time sensitive ?" Hyuk asked.

 

"One month. Since Han will go back after one and half months." Kangin said.

 

*****---*****---*****---*****

 

Heechul was silent throughout the whole drive. She saw Kyuhyun waiting for her in the drive way .

 

"Did you call him ,Jae?" Heechul asked narrowing her eyes at Jaejoong.

 

"I did . I was worried so." She said looking down.

 

Heechul knew she couldn't hide anything from Kyuhyun he read her like an open book.

 

As soon as she stepped out of the car she was in Kyuhyun's hands .

 

"Let's go to my room." He pulled her with him.

 

"What happened Chullie? Did she say something to you?" Kyuhyun asked his sister worried.

 

"No, she didn't . She was with Donghae." Heechul said.

 

"So, you are jealous." Kyuhyun said smiling.

 

"I'm not." Heechul denied. She knew how much she denied Kyuhyun always know what's going inside her.

 

"Yes, you are Chullie. I can see it in your eyes." Kyuhyun said hugging her.

 

"You know we always went shopping together when she lived here. But when I saw her today with Donghae . It felt like she replaced me easily ." Heechul said sadly.

 

"You are one of a kind Kim Heechul no one can replace you." Kyuhyun said smiling at his sister.

 

"I take that you said it as a compliment." Heechul said looking at him.

 

Yunho , Yesung and Jaejoong were standing outside Kyuhyun's room.

 

"Ofcourse it's a compliment coming from him. But are you okay baby?" Yesung asked  walking into the room.

 

"I'm now that my brothers are here with me. Where's Yunho oppa? I know he's standing behind the door." Heechul said smiling.

 

"I thought I should give you some time to talk it out." Yunho said entering.

 

"Now you are stealing her from me. " Kyuhyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter