Chapter 26

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hankyung's peaceful sleep was disturbed by the annoying ringing of his phone. He tried to tune it out by digging his head into the pillow. But to his dissapointment it continued ringing making him groan and get up from the bed. He answered the call without even checking the callers name. 

"What? " He barked into the phone. 

"Is it the way you talk to your Umma, Hankyung?" Hyejin asked from the other side. 

"Umma?.. I'm sorry. I thought...." Hankyung apologized trying to keep awake. 

"It's okay. Now come and get me. I'm at the airport." Hyejin said from the other side. 

"What?!! " Hankyung shouted into the phone all the sleepiness vanished from his body. "You're in Korea!! "

"Yes, I am. We can talk later at home. Now come here fast." Hyejin said happily. 

"Yeah... I'll there in half an hour." Hankyung said before hanging up. He sat on his bed letting the news sink in. "Donghae!! " He shouted getting up and running to her room. He met with Heechul and Donghae at the stairs as they walked to the kitchen. 

"What's wrong?" Heechul asked seeing Hankyung's panicked state. 

"Umma is back in Korea. She just called me to pick her up from the airport. Go and pack your things I'll call Hyuk to come and get you while I go and get her." Hankyung ordered. Donghae nodded her head and ran to her room. 

"I'll make you guys some coffee while you get ready. There's only ten minutes drive from here to the airport." Heechul said looking at Hankyung. 

"Thank you. I'll come down after getting ready." Hankyung said pecking Heechul and walking back to his room. 

Heechul walked to the kitchen and started coffee. 

She stood there leaning against the kitchen counter lost in her thoughts. She had a bad feeling about the sudden appearance of Hankyung's mother. More than that she was worried about what they are going to do. If Hankyung's mother is here then Hankyung won't be able to stay here since she won't let him and it's not a secret that his mother doesn't like Heechul. The thought of being alone made her eyes fill with tears. Even though she herself said she can stay here alone the truth is that she can't and is afraid of being alone. 

She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice Hankyung entering the kitchen. 

Hankyung stopped dead on his tracks seeing Heechul's sad face. 

"What is it? What's wrong?"Hankyung asked rushing to Heechul's side and pulling her to him. 

"Nothing..." Heechul said shaking her head and trying to get out his hold. 

"It's not nothing. Don't lie, princess. Tell me." Hankyung insisted tightening his hold on Heechul. 

Heechul sighed before answering. "It's just that... You won't come back right? I mean your Umma won't let you stay here. I was thinking about that. "

"I'll come back. I'm an adult I can stay anywhere I want. I choose to stay with my girlfriend there's nothing my Umma can do to stop me from doing it. I'll come back princess so don't worry your pretty head for things silly as this." Hankyung said smiling at Heechul. 

" I think I overreacted." Heechul said looking at Hankyung.

"Nope, that was a perfect reaction. Everything about you is perfect." Hankyung said kissing her nose making her blush. 

"Ewww.. You're so cheesy." Heechul said pushing him away. "Just drink your coffee and leave." Heechul said trying to hide her smile. 

"I'm not cheesy. You are unromantic." Hankyung said getting up with his coffee. "Oh... And I called Kyuhyun. He'll come and get you for college." 

"There's no need for that Hannie. I would've taken a cab." Heechul complained following Hankyung out of the kitchen. 

"I can't do that and moreover Kyuhyun was more than happy when I asked him." Hankyung said as they walked into the living room. " Hyuk will be here soon. See you at home." Hankyung said to Donghae who was sitting in the living room with her bags. 

"Okay. Drive safely, Oppa." Donghae said smiling. Hankyung nodded his head and walked out of the house to the garage along with Heechul. 

"Now I should go or I'll be late. I probably won't come to college today. So see you in the evening. We can make out at night." Hankyung said winking

"Just go, you ert." Heechul said pushing him gently. 

"What?  No good bye kiss?" Hankyung asked pouting. 

"Aish..." Heechul sighed getting on her toes to peck him but to her surprise Hankyung's hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her close to him as he kissed her deeply so that by the time he pulled away Heechul was breathless. 

"I'll miss you." Hankyung said kissing down to her neck. 

"Me too." Heechul said panting slightly.

"Take care." Hankyung kissed her forehead before letting her go and got in his car. Heechul watched him pass the gate before walking in.

 

 

Jaejoong was munching on her breakfast when Kyuhyun came downstairs. She raised an eyebrow seeing him dressed for the day this early. She practically choked on her food. 

"You are early ." she said in an accusing tone. 

"Yeah... I know I' have to go and get Chullie." Kyuhyun said taking a cookie from Jaejoong's plate. He scrunched up his face and spat it back the moment the taste registered. 

"What the hell is this? " Kyuhyun asked gulping down a glass of water to make the taste go away. 

"Cookies with soy sauce. It tastes wonderful." Jaejoong said smiling widely. 

"Pregnant women." he muttered under his breath. "See you Jae." He said aloud before walking to the door. 

"Wait..why are you going to get Heechul?  Hankyung will drive her you know." Jaejoong asked confused. 

"Yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter