chapter 10

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun knew something was going on with Heechul call it a hunch. He knew his twin more than anyone else in the world. She tried to play it off by saying she's tired because of the presention but Kyuhyun knew better. He decided to give Ryewook a call. She would know what's going on with Heechul.

"Hyung, your phone is going off." Hongki said running to Kyuhyun with his phone.

"Thank you , Hongki." Kyuhyun said smiling at him. Kyuhyun found it hard to stay mad at Hongki . He was too cute.

That's when his phone began to ring again. He frowned seeing the caller name.

"Choi Siwon?" He read out.

"Why the hell is he calling me?" He asked himself before answering the call.

Ryewook was confused as hell. She was not sure whether she was doing the right thing by pushing Heechul away from Hankyung. She knew Heechul had already  devoloped feelings for Hankyung.  She was more guilty than confused. She knew she was being selfish using Kyuhyun's name to make Heechul do this. But she had to worry about Yesung. He was her only concern. He was devastated when Leeteuk ran away with Kangin. She couldn't let that happen to him again. She know how much Yesung loves Heechul . Not just Yesung but everyone in the family loved her so much to a point that they would be destroyed if Heechul does something like this.

Ryewook walked into the girls restroom to see Heechul washing her face. Heechul never felt this hurt in her whole life. Even remembering about the hurtfilled expression in Hankyung's face made her eyes tearing again. She couldn't explain how but she felt his pain.

"Wookie , I promise to stay away from Hankyung. But I can't give Top Oppa any false hopes. Please. It's so wrong." Heechul said looking at Ryewook in the mirror.

"Okay.... I'm sorry Chullie. Do this the way you want." Ryewook said seeing Heechul's blood shot eyes.

"It's okay, don't be sorry. I know you mean well. And I know this is the right thing to do. But before that I need to talk with Hankyung ." Heechul said in a serious tone.

*****---*****---*****---*****

Donghae walked out along with Hyuk. She knew something was going on with her brother.  Hankyung was sitting in an empty classroom with his head in his hands. 

"Hyung, forget her. We all know this is not going to happen." Junsu said shaking Hankyung. 

"What the hell is going on?" Donghae shouted. Hyuk and Junsu looked at her surprised to hear Donghae swearing.

"Baby....." Hyuk called Hae gently.

"Don't baby me Hyukkie.....and don't you dare try to kiss me to silence me." Donghae warned walking to Hankyung who was still sitting on the floor with his head in his hands. 

"Oppa.....what's wrong? Talk to me." Donghae asked sitting beside Hankyung while putting her hands on his shoulders.

"Hyung fell in love with Heechul." Hyukjae said knowing Hankyung won't answer the question.

"What? Is it true? Have you gone mad Oppa ? What about Feng?" Donghae asked in one breath. She knew this was bad real bad.

"It's the truth. I'm breaking up with Feng. I love Heechul." Hankyung declared raising his head. Donghae was going to yell at him but as soon as she saw her brother's sad face her anger vanished.

"Oppa , didn't you see Heechul unnie is already in a relationship with Top Oppa. It's not gonna happen like Junsu said. " Donghae said gently feeling sad for her brother.

"I can't stop myself Hae. I tried. Hell I'm trying. But I just can't." Hankyung mumbled his voice breaking.

"Oppa, What will you tell umma and appa? They won't be happy. Not to mention Hyukkie's parents." Donghae tried again to knock some sense into her brother.

"I don't give a damn about what they say. I want her in my life." Hankyung shouted. His parents didn't care about his feelings when they arranged his marriage with Feng then why should he return the sentiment.

"Hyung, can't you see this is not gonna happen. Heechul is with Top Hyung for crying out loud. They are a couple. She's not gonna leave him for you." Hyuk said back making Hankyung silent. Hyukjae was not liking the way Hankyung yelled at Donghae. 

Hankyung knew it was the truth but damn it hurt. He can't understand why he feel this strongly towards Heechul. He just needed her simple. 

"Oppa, forget her. You have to go back to China within two weeks. Please let her be. Don't start another fight between the families. She's happy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter