Chapter 25

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae agreed readily when Hankyung asked her if she could come and stay with Heechul for a few days. It was like a breath of fresh air for her since she and Hyukjae were fighting. 

Everyone except Kangin was in the living room when she walked out carrying her bag. 

"Oh... You are ready. I'm coming with you I want to make sure Chullie is settled comfortably." Leeteuk said getting up from the sofa 

"Wait.... Where are you going?" Hyukjae asked surprised. 

"I'm going to stay with Oppa and Heechul for a few days." Donghae said casually. 

"What? And you are telling me now?" Hyukjae asked getting angry. 

"It was decided just now. And moreover you were busy." Donghae said shrugging. 

"Busy?  How can you say that without even trying?" Hyukjae asked getting angry. 

"For your information I came to your room to tell you about it but you were busy on your phone with your partner." Donghae said back raising her voice. 

"You should have told me I would have hung up to talk to you, Hae." Hyukjae said his voice softening. 

"I didn't want to disturb you. Anyway I'm staying at Heechul's place for a few days if  Umma calls anyone of you, you have to say I'm still staying here." Donghae said looking at Hyukjae and Sungmin. 

Both of them nodded. 

"Come-on, let's go. I need to get back before Kangin gets back." Leeteuk said looking at Donghae who nodded her head and picked up her bag. 

"Hae, can I talk to you for a second?" Hyukjae asked looking at Donghae with sad eyes. 

"I'll go ask the driver to bring the car." Leeteuk said walking out. 

"I'll give you guys some privacy. Bye Hae. Take care." Sungmin said hugging Donghae and kissing her in the cheek before walking to her room. 

"What is it you want to talk?" Donghae asked Hyukjae in a serious tone. 

"Hae, baby come-on. Talk to me. You are avoiding me eversince yesterday. I said I'm sorry I couldn't come with you. Please, Hae. We can go out tomorrow. Please don't be like this. I can't take it." Hyukjae said walking to Donghae who stepped backwards. 

"It's not about going out. You still don't get it." Donghae said sighing sadly. "Do you remember what day yesterday was?  It was our three year anniversary." Donghae said her eyes b with tears. 

"Oh!!! I'm so sorry.. I can't believe I forgot. I'm so sorry baby. ...I have been so busy that I forgot... Hae, I'm sorry, I mean it.. Please forgive me... Please... " Hyukjae pleaded. He was feeling very much guilty that he forgot the most important day of his life. He was busy with his performance that he didn't check the date. 

"The day is over with. It's done. I'm not angry at you for not taking me out. I'm angry at myself for staying awake the whole night hoping you'll remember the date and come to me." Donghae said walking out of the door. 

"Hae,.. Baby. Please. You don't know how much I hate myself now. Please stay. Don't go. Let me make everything right." He pleaded taking her wrist making her stop from going. 

"You can't make everything right. And I can't stay. I'm sorry. Bye Hyukjae." Donghae said pulling her hands out of his hold.

Hyukjae stood there watching Donghae getting in the car and it passed the gate. She even used his full name which she only do when she's really upset with him. 

"Oppa.. " Sungmin called softly from behind him. 

"I messed up big time, right Minnie." Hyukjae asked turning to look at Sungmin. 

"Oh.... Oppa." Sungmin walked towards him and hugged him seeing him in such a broken state. "You and I both know Hae is not someone who holds grudges. I can promise you that she'll come and talk to you tomorrow. And everything will be alright." Sungmin reassured. 

"You think so." Hyukjae asked hopefully. 

"I know so." Sungmin said smiling. 

 

Heechul was sitting in the garden when Hankyung walked to her carrying Hanchul in his hands. 

"This place is huge. And you wanted to stay here alone. " He said sitting on the chair beside her. "What are you thinking about, princess?" Hankyung asked noticing Heechul's silence. 

"I was thinking about everyone at home." Heechul said leaning her head on his shoulders. " I miss them." Heechul whispered. 

Hankyung felt wetness on his shirt from Heechul's tears. He put his hands across her shoulders and pulled closed to him.They just sat there in a silence. He knew Heechul didn't need any reassurances the only thing he can do is be with her and that he'll do until his death. 

"Donghae will be here soon." Hankyung said breaking the silence. "I forgot to ask. Are you okay with Donghae coming?  I know you are not that close to her. Are you sad that Leeteuk can't come? " Hankyung asked worried. 

"No, Hannie I'm not sad. I'm happy that Kangin loves her enough to not let her go. I've been worried about her life there since I have no ways of knowing. But now I'm happy she's happy there and Kangin loves her. And I like Donghae very much don't worry." Heechul said smiling happily at him. 

"That I can assure you.Kangin Hyung loves your sister more than anything in his life." Hankyung assured. 

"Well that's all I want. I want her to be safe and happy." Heechul said smiling. 

Hankyung knew he have to tell Heechul about Leeteuk's condition sooner. It'll only do more harm if everyone hid it from Heechul. But he wanted to ask Kyuhyun and Yesung before he do that. 

Just then Heechul's phone rang. 

"It's Kyu." Heechul shouted happily taking the call and putting it on loudspeaker. 

"I miss you." They both said at the same time . Hankyung smiled and pecked Heechul's forehead on seeing the happy smile on Heechul's face. 

"Are settled?  How are you?  Is the place clean? I'll send one of the maids tomorrow to clean the place." It was Jaejoong who talked next who kept fussing over little things. 

"I'm fine Jae. I'm settled. Don't worry. It's not good for my niece." Heechul scolded rolling her eyes at Jaejoong's fussing. 

"Enough, it's my phone. I need to talk to her." Kyuhyun complained making Heechul laugh. 

"Shut up Kyu. I haven't talked to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter