Chapter 27

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After half an hour of tossing and turning in her bed Heechul came to a conclusion that she's not going to get any sleep, not with the omnious silence in the house. If only Hankyung was here to hold her she could've slept soundly, but no Hankyung was not here and she was alone she thought sadly . She missed him so much but didn't want to call him since he most probably was with his mother. She sighed as she leafed through a random book she found in her grandma's library. 

Heechul was startled when she heard a thud from the outside. She swallowed her fear and placed a hand on her chest to calm her heartbeat. 

"It must be some branch or something." Heechul said to herself trying to calm down. She jumped a few feets from the couch when the doorbell rang breaking the silence. She walked to the door slowly and took a deep breath before opening it to come face to face with Hankyung. They both stood there staring at each other for a moment. 

"Go away." Heechul said turning around. 

"No!! I won't." Hankyung said pulling Heechul to him by her waist crushing her to his chest. " I'm sorry.." He whispered. 

"Let me go." Heechul said struggling to get out of his hold. She knew her eyes were filled with tears of relief, happiness and hurt as she struggled against him. 

"I'm really sorry, princess. I know it's my fault. Please look at me." He said turning Heechul to face him. His heart broke at the sight of her red eyes.

"I hate you. I never felt so alone in my life." Heechul mumbled stopping her struggling. 

"Don't say that. You don't know how much I hate myself for hurting you and making you cry." Hankyung said his voice sad and held her tightly. 

Unable to resist Heechul sighed and curled against him. He tightened his hold and rested his head on top hers. They stood there in each others embrace just enjoying each others presence.

"It's getting cold. Let's get you inside." Hankyung said picking up Heechul making her squeal in surprise and carrying her inside. He kept on whispering sorry to her alternating in between kissing her forehead making Heechul blush and hide her face in his chest making him laugh. 

"I love you." He said before placing Heechul back on her feet.  

"You're such a sap." Heechul complained rolling her eyes. 

"I'm not a sap. But I'll show you something else." Hankyung said and moulded his mouth to hers and all her protests died as his tongue traced the line of her lips and dipped inside to tangle with hers. 

"I'm so sorry." He mumbled his lips a breath away from hers. 

Heechul cupped his face in her hands. " I don't blame you Hannie. I'm here because of my pride its not your fault. And I knew it will be hard for us now that your mom is here. Just let me throw a tantrum when I'm upset and I'd fine after that. It's just that I missed you the whole day Hannie. I really missed you." Heechul said looking at Hankyung her eyes filled with love. 

"I missed you too. It took all my self control not to yell at my Umma. And all the while I was thinking about you. And believe me when I say this it killed me knowing you were alone here." Hankyung said his voice breaking. 

"I believe you Hannie. I know it. But I don't want you to fight with you Umma. Not for me." Heechul said shaking her head. 

"Are you saying that you are the only one who can pick a fight with her family for love?" Hankyung asked teasingly. 

"Yah..." Heechul said hitting him gently. 

"Time for bed. You're getting cranky." Hankyung said smiling. 

"Stay with me." Heechul asked her eyes pleading. "I'll feel lonely."

Hankyung didn't need to be said twice. He got her lay down and pulled the sheets over her before lying down beside her. He pulled her into his arms and held her close. 

"You're not forgiven." Heechul mumbled against his chest. 

"Yeah.. We'll talk tomorrow. Good night princess." He said pecking her forehead. 

Heechul mumbled something. 

After few minutes he felt her breath even out. He watched her, propped up on his elbows, as she slept. He was surprised when a sudden wave of fondness washed over him as he watched her sleeping by his side. 

"Never." He whispered. " I'll never ever make her sad. Nothing's worth it." He vowed tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and pecking her cheek. 

"I love you, Heechul." He whispered before closing his eyes. 

 

Donghae was unpacking when Hyejin walked into her room. 

"Umma.." she greeted smiling. 

"What are you doing this late? Why are you not sleeping baby?" Hyejin asked sitting beside Donghae. 

"I'm not sleepy. So I thought I could unpack." Donghae explained smiling. 

"Are you and Hyukjae fighting?" Hyejin asked frowning. 

"No, why?" Donghae asked. 

"I noticed that you didn't call him to accompany us for dinner like you always do." Hyejin explained. 

"It's nothing Umma. Hyukkie is busy with college now so I didn't want to disturb him." Donghae said smiling. 

"Well, I was worried. I have enough on my plate thanks to your brother. Speaking of him, where is he?  He left first after dinner." Hyejin asked frowning. 

"Oh... He might have went to Zhoumi's." Donghae lied. 

"Zhoumi?" Hyejin questioned. 

"He's Minnie's friend. He's from China so he doesn't know much Korean , Oppa is helping him with his studies. He's having an exam tomorrow." Donghae lied smoothly. 

"Oh,.. Is that so? I was worried." Hyejin said relieved. "Now enough with this. Get to sleep Donghae. It's late." Hyejin said firmly. 

"Fine. Good night Umma." Donghae said smiling. 

"Good night baby." Hyejin said pecking her forehead before leaving. 

Donghae let out a sigh of relief. She reached for her phone to call Hankyung to tell him about this but stopped midway knowing that most probably he won't attend the call thinking she's calling him back home.. This can wait Donghae said to herself. 

 

Kyuhyun had enough he thought as he walked down the stairs in the morning. He couldn't just sit here and do nothing for Heechul. He was greeted with the sight of Yunho reading the newspaper while Jaejoong was eating something. 

"Hyung." He called to get Yunho's attention. 

Yunho looked up from the newspaper to his brother. 

"Hyung, I can't do this anymore I want her back here. I don't care that you can't accept Hankyung. I'm not saying you should accept him that's your choice. But I want my sister back. I'll give

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter