Chapter 13

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul stood in front of the mirror checking her appearance as she got ready for college. She wore a red v- neck blouse and black skirt.

"How are you feeling , Chullie? Are you okay?" Yunho asked as he entered Heechul's room.

"I'm fine Oppa. Don't worry. And please don't be mad at Kyu. It was not his fault." Heechul said looking at her brother.

"I'm not mad at Kyu. But he shouldn't have done what he did yesterday." Yunho said shaking his head.

"He'll behave from today,  Oppa." Heechul promised smiling.

"Okay....are you sure you are okay? Why don't you take a day off?" Yunho suggested eventhough he knew Heechul will go to college.

"Oppa, I'm fine. " Heechul said rolling her eyes. 

"Okay. I'm leaving I have a meeting.  Take care." Yunho said kissing her forehead.

"How's she?" Jaejoong asked as he walked into his room to get his things. 

"She's fine or that's what she said." Yunho said walking to the bed where Jaejoong was sitting.

"I was worried. Thank God." Jaejoong said relieved.

"Yes. But Jae I don't want you to worry too much. It's not good for our baby." Yunho said placing a hand on her belly. 

"I know and I'll try not to worry too much." Jaejoong said leaning against his shoulder.

"How about we go out for lunch today? We didn't get to go for dinner yesterday. " Yunho asked looking at her. 

"Sure....Can we go to the Mexican restaurant? I've been craving for Mexican food for two days?" Jaejoong said looking at Yunho.

"Two days? Why didn't you tell me Jae? I would've taken you out." Yunho asked. 

"I didn't want to bother you. I know you are busy with the company. " Jaejoong said looking down. 

"I'm never busy for you and our baby. I know you have cravings. Tell me what all you want to eat?" Yunho asked looking at Jaejoong. 

"I would've like to eat some.... octopus, prawns....mainly sea food....ohh......there's so much." Jaejoong said excited.

"I'll get you everything. Just take care of our baby." Yunho said kissing her hair while laughing at her excitement.

 

"Hey...Kyu..are you going back to Busan today?" Heechul asked while drinking her coffee.

"Why? Do you want me gone that bad?"Kyuhyun asked annoyed. 

"No!!!....What's wrong with you? I just asked because Hongki asked me. " Heechul said irritated. 

"No...I'm not going back today. Since today is friday." Kyuhyun said simply. Heechul nodded her head while looking at him. He was being weird. 

Heechul saw Hankyung waiting for her in the parking lot. He walked towards her as soon as she got out of the car much to Kyuhyun's displeasure.

"Were you waiting for me?" Heechul asked eventhough she knew the answer.

"Yes... I was. " Hankyung said taking her hand in his. 

Suddenly Kyuhyun came in between them breaking them apart.

"Enough!!!" He shouted angrily.

"What's wrong,  Kyu?" Heechul asked looking at Kyuhyun. 

"It's getting late. Go to your class now." Kyuhyun said kissing her cheek.

"Actually I'm fifteen minutes early." Heechul said rolling her eyes. 

"That's good. Then there's no need to rush. Walk slowly. Now go." Kyuhyun said pushing her.

"Okay....do you want to walk me to the class?" Heechul asked looking at Hankyung.

"For what?" Kyuhyun asked irritated." I mean why are you bothering him." Kyuhyun said seeing Heechul looking at him. 

"No....it's okay. I like to walk with you.Here give me your books. I'll carry it." Hankyung said taking the books from her hands. Heechul smiled at Hankyung mumbling something but Kyuhyun was beyond caring that.

She smiled at him. She ing smiled at him. Kyuhyun said to himself while gritting his teeth in anger. It's not that Heechul never smiles. It was her real smile that she only does for someone she care for  dearly. 

Kyuhyun came out of his thoughts to see Heechul walking with Hankyung hand in hand.

"Damn it..." Kyuhyun cursed.

"What's wrong?" Changmin asked seeing Kyuhyun's angry expression. 

"She's in love with him." Kyuhyun said angrily.

"Oh... I know that and he loves her too. "Changmin said simply. 

"You know? How?" Kyuhyun asked surprised. 

"Yesterday when we took her to the hospital. Hankyung was genuinely worried that Heechul is hurt that he even cried. And Heechul was like so sad that she made him worried. She even pecked him in the lips. I have to say they are cute together." Changmin said smiling. 

"Cute my ....and she kissed him!!..Aish......" Kyuhyun shouted frustrated.

"What's wrong with you? I thought you were okay with Heechul and Hankyung?" Changmin asked frowning.

"I'm not okay...I'm not ing okay...I hate this....I hate that monkey. " Kyuhyun shouted. 

 

"I don't want to go to class." Heechul whined as they were walking to the class. 

"Why?..." Hankyung asked laughing seeing her childishness.

"It's Mr Park's class. He's soo...boring and Wookie is not with me too. Let's ditch the class." Heechul said excited.

"Sure....but where will we go?" Hankyung asked looking at Heechul. 

"We can go to the ground." Heechul said smiling.

"Okay.... I need to get something wait here for me. " Hankyung said before running to the parking lot.

Hankyung ran to his car and opened the door to get his bag.  As soon as he got his bag he ran back to Heechul. 

"Let's go now." Hankyung said smiling.

They walked to the ground. 

"Let's sit there." Heechul said pointing to a bench. 

"Sure...." Hankyung said as he walked the bench.

"So, What's in the bag? " Heechul asked curious. 

"Oh...I have something for you. " Hankyung said smiling.

"For me? What?" Heechul asked surprised. 

"Here." He said handing her a box.

Heechul raised her eyebrows but took the box and placed it in her lap.

"Shall I open it?" Heechul asked him permission.

"Sure....ofcourse." Hankyung sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter