Chapter -21

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kangin was surprised when his father called him asking him to meet him for lunch. Kangin and Jungmin had a good relationship before he married Leeteuk. After the marriage his father only spoke to him when needed. He didn't have anything against Leeteuk as a matter of fact they had a good relationship. Leeteuk acted as the messenger between them . 

"I'm sorry I'm late , Appa. " Kangin apologized taking a seat. 

"It's okay. I just got here. How's Sungmin?" Jungmin asked. 

"She's fine. She's planning to visit you and Umma on this weekend." Kangin said. 

"Good, your Umma was practically bullying me to take her with me today. But I couldn't because we have to discuss something important. "Jungmin said in a serious tone. 

Kangin nodded his head aknowlegdement. 

"I take it that you already know that Hangeng broke up with Feng." Jungmin asked. 

"Yes, aunty Hyejin called me a few days before. " Kangin said nodding his head. 

"Do you know the reason for the breakup? " Jungmin asked. 

"Yes, Hankyung told me. " Kangin said. 

" You didn't try to stop him and didn't do anything to make him change his mind. " Jungmin asked raising his eyebrows.

"Hankyung is a grown up. He can decide what he want in his life. It's not mine or anyone's decision. And even if I wanted to change his mind I won't do that because I'm not a hypocrite. " Kangin said in a serious tone. 

"He's your brother you can make him see the light.  He would listen to you. " Jungmin said. 

"For Hankyung, Heechul is his light. I'm hundered percent sure that he won't listen to me or anyone else. " Kangin said sincerely. 

"And why is that? "Jungmin demanded. 

"Because he's in love with Heechul not Feng." Kangin reasoned. 

"Hyejin will never accept this. She has a grudge against Kim Taehee ." Jungmin explained.

"Whatever happened between Leeteuk's Umma and aunty Hyejin was decades before. It's time she get over it and accept Hangeng and Heechul or she'll lose her son. " Kangin said looking at his head. 

Jungmin nodded his head in aknowlegdement. He needed to talk to his sister. This plan was not working. 

 

 

"The knock on the door jolted Heechul awake, making her sit on the bed with a start. She didn't know when she fell asleep. A surge of panic hit her as she began to wonder what time it was. What if I missed Hannie's call. Heechul mumbled getting checking her phone. To her relief there were no missed calls.

"Chullie.." A voice called from the outside of the door.

"Coming..." she said loudly before walking to the door and opening it.

"Were you sleeping?" Kyuhyun asked as he entered the room.

"Yeah..I fell asleep, I was tired, I didn't get much sleep yesterday night." Heechul said sitting on the bed.

"Are you okay? " Kyuhyun asked sitting beside her. 

"I'm fine. But I'm worried about Hannie." Heechul said yawning. 

"I thought you will be angry at him for not saying about his Ex. " Kyuhyun said looking at Heechul. 

"I was but he didn't hide it intentionally. We both didn't talk about our previous relationships. So he didn't have a reason to bring it. And it doesn't matter because he loves me. Also he's so easy to forgive. " Heechul said smiling. 

"I never knew you can be this reasonable sister. He really did a number on you. " Kyuhyun said smirking. 

" I miss him. And I'm worried about him. " Heechul said leaning her head on his shoulders. 

" He'll be fine. Don't worry. You didn't even miss me like this when I went to Busan. " Kyuhyun said pouting. 

"Ofcourse I missed you brat. " Heechul said hitting him gently. 

"Hey... You and Sungmin seemed to be fine. " Kyuhyun said carefully.

"What do you mean? " Heechul asked raising her head. 

"You waved at her before leaving. And you guys are talking again. " Kyuhyun explained.

"So??.... That doesn't mean I like her. It just means I don't hate her that much. " Heechul said frowning.

"Oh... " Kyuhyun said trying to mask his disappointment. 

"Why do you ask? " Heechul asked raising her eyebrows. 

"Nothing, I just asked. " Kyuhyun said shrugging. 

Heechul stared at him for a few minutes. " You are hiding something, Kyu. What is it? Why are you suddenly interested in my relationship with Lee Sungmin?"Heechul asked narrowing her eyes. 

"What?!!  I'm not hiding anything. You are just reading too much into this. "Kyuhyun said defensively. 

"No, don't even try to lie. There's something. You better spill it now."Heechul said in a serious tone.

"I swear there's nothing, Chullie. I just asked you that's all. "Kyuhyun said.

Heechul stared at him for a few more seconds and nodded her head. Kyuhyun knew Heechul didn't believe him even for a second. 

"Hey guys, come down Hyung and Jae have an announcement to make. " Yesung shouted from wherever he was. 

"Come-on Chullie. " Kyuhyun said getting up from the bed pulling Heechul with him. He thanked Yesung for calling them downstairs. 

Yunho and Jaejoong were standing in the hall with Yesung and Ryeowook. Ryeowook's parents were there also. 

"Good evening uncle , aunty. " Heechul and Kyuhyun bowed. They both nodded their heads smiling. 

"What is the announcement? " Heechul asked looking at an excited Jae. 

"Shall we? " Yunho asked looking at Jaejoong. 

"Yes... " Jaejoong said excited. 

"We are having a baby girl." Yunho said his voice thick and eyes getting glassy. 

"OMG!!!..... I'm going to have a niece!!." Heechul squealed and ran to Jaejoong hugging her happily. Ryeowook soon joined them. 

"Congrats Yunho. " Ryewook's dad said clapping him on his shoulder. 

"Thank you, uncle. " Yunho said smiling. 

"We have to plan baby shower. And we have to shop for the nursery. There's so little time. " Heechul said panicking. 

"There's five months to go, Chullie. Don't worry." Yunho said to calm his sister.

"So...? Months will pass like seconds. We are going shopping tomorrow. I'm not going to class. I  want every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter