Chapter - 20

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul was happy when her professor said she did a very good job with the presentation. At the same time she was sad that Hankyung was not here for her to share the happiness. Heeechul walked out the class feeling sad she was surprised to Kyuhyun waiting for her outside her classroom.

"Kyu....?" Heechul said smiling at her twin.

"I heard you made an impression sis." Kyuhyun said throwing his hands across her shoulder. He was sure Heechul felt lonely from the look of her face.

"Ofcourse...I did ,I'm Kim Heechul afterall." Heechul said smugly.

"Self centered much.." Kyuhyun muttered.

"Aish....Yah.. Help me carry some stuff." Heechul said faking irritation but on the inside she was touched Kyuhyun waited for her.

"I have to say Hankyung spoiled you. He made you like this. You always carried your stuff without complaining before he started to do that." Kyuhyun mumbled taking her bag. 

"It's Hyung for you brat. He's older than you." Heechul said hitting his head. Heechul's phone began going off at the moment. She smiled hearing the ringtone. It was Hankyung.

"It's him." Heechul said smiling widely.

"Looks like he was waiting for your class to end. Whipped..." Kyuhyun said smirking. 

Heechul answered the call smiling to herself.

"How was your presentation,  princess?" Hankyung asked as Heechul took the call.

"It went fine. I got your flowers. That was sweet, Hannie." Heechul said smiling widely.

"I'm going to puke from seeing you all sweet and cheesy. I'll be in the cafeteria. " Kyuhyun said faking disgust before walking to the cafeteria.

"Poor Hongki. I had to disturb his sleep." Hankyung said laughing but Heechul noticed something off he sounded sad.

"Hannie, is everything okay?" Heechul asked in a small voice. There was silence for a few seconds she felt like Hankyung was contemplating whether to tell her or not.

"No, I had a fight with my parents." Hankyung sighed. 

"About what?" Heechul asked worried.

"We'll talk about it later. Don't worry I'm fine. I'm flattered that you worry about me." Hankyung said happily.

"Ofcourse I do, you pabo. I love..." Heechul started to say.

"Heechul I have to go now. I'll call at night. I love you princess." Hankyung said hanging up effectively cutting off anything Heechul was going say.

Heechul stared at her phone in disbelief for a few seconds. 

"Did he just hang up on me again? Does he have something against me confessing? I can't ing believe this." Heechul shouted angrily looking at her phone.

"Excuse me..." Someone said from behind her.

"What?" Heechul asked turning to see one of her professors." Oh..I'm sorry sir." Heechul said bowing .

The professor nodded his head and walked away.

"Aish..." Heechul hit her head embarrased.

"That was fun." Top said walking to Heechul. 

"Oh...Hi, Top." Heechul said smiling.

"Not happy to see your boyfriend, Chullie." Top asked smirking.

"Top, about that.. I'm sorry. We can't be together ." Heechul said staring at the floor.

"You want a break up. Since you love Hankyung. " Top completed smiling. Heechul stared at him surprised.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Heechul said in a small voice.

"You know what we both have in common? We both are not good with talking our feelings. It's better we don't even try expressing it. Don't worry I'm not sad. I thought about what we had, it was never a romantic relationship. We were just very good friends Heechul. And I'm happy to continue that friendship since only a few people understand me and you are one of them."Top said smiling.

"You'll always be my friend. I would've begged you on my knees if you chose to break our friendship. And don't lie to me I know you are sad." Heechul said putting her hands on his shoulder in a reassuring gesture.

"Then I should have tried to break our friendship afterall you lied to me." Top joked.

"I was worried you'll be hurt." Heechul said hitting him gently.

"I know. I admit I'm a bit hurt. But it's okay. I hope one day I'll find someone like you found Hankyung. I'm jealous but you make a beautiful couple." Top said smiling .

"Ofcourse I know... since I'm beautiful." Heechul said smugly.

"I was talking about Hankyung." Top teased.

"Yah..." Heechul shouted and started to hit him.

"I was kidding." Top said laughing and dodging Heechul's hands.

"You better. " Heechul threatened. 

"I have to go now. Bye. And I was not kidding. " Top said running away avoiding Heechul's wrath.

"Jerk..." Heechul muttered as he walked into the cafeteria and spotted Kyuhyun sitting alone in a table playing on his phone. She walked to him and sat next to him. 

"Took you long enough. Were you having phone ?" Kyuhyun asked raising his eyebrows and wiggling them suggestively.

"Yah....brat.." Heechul said kicking him under the table."I can't believe my brother is such a ert." Heechul said with pink cheeks and wide eyes.

"Oww....that hurt Chullie. I was just kidding.  He must have hung up halfway bored because of your sweet talk." Kyuhyun said smirking. 

"Hannie is having a fight with hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter