Chapter -22

FAMILY FEUDS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho was reading the newspaper when Heechul walked into the room. 

"Oppa,  it's been years you started wearing suit. And you still don't know how to properly dress. " Heechul teased straightening his tie. 

"It's not my fault. It's your sister-in-law's fault. She chose her cravings over grooming me. " Yunho said pouting. Jaejoong laughed from the dining table. 

"Oh... My poor Oppa. " Heechul said kissing his cheeks. 

"I know...baby. " Yunho said shaking his head. 

"I have to ask you something, Oppa. " Heechul said in a serious tone. 

"Is something wrong? " Yunho asked worried hearing her serious tone. 

"Why do you guys always assume something is wrong when I want to talk seriously? " Heechul whined. 

"Maybe because you are not serious, little sis. " Kyuhyun offered as he came downstairs. 

"No one asked you, Kyu." Heechul said rolling her eyes. 

"What's the serious thing? " Yesung asked. 

"Oh.... Oppa can you come back a little earlier today?  I mean can you take a half day off . " Heechul asked fidgeting. 

"I have an important meeting today. I'll try. But why? " Yunho asked raising his eyebrows. 

"I have to introduce someone to you." Heechul said not meeting his stare. 

"Someone? "Yunho asked frowning. 

"Your boyfriend? " Jaejoong asked excited. 

"Yes,  my boyfriend. " Heechul said smiling. 

"Who's he? " Yunho continuing to frown. 

"It's a surprise. Anyway you will meet him today, so don't worry." Heechul said offering a smile. 

"But... He.. " Yunho started. 

"Shut up Yun. She wants it to be a surprise. Don't ruin it for her. " Jaejoong said. 

"Thanks Jae. And I'll meet you at the mall. I have to go somewhere. " Heechul said. 

"How will you get there? " Kyuhyun asked. 

"I'll take a cab. " Heechul said getting her bag. 

" No,  take the car. Yun will drop me. " Jaejoong said smiling. 

"Okay... It would have been easier if you guys just let me drive my car. " Heechul said hoping that Yunho will allow it. 

"No, thank you sister. We'll let you drive when you are coordinated enough to drive one." Yunho said shaking his head. 

"I hate you all. " Heechul said pouting. 

"It's good to know that you hate us because we don't want you to die yet. " Yesung said. 

Heechul stuck her tongue out at him. And walked out after kissing Kyuhyun goodbye. 

As soon as he heard the car starting Yunho turned to Kyuhyun. 

"Who's he? " Yunho demanded. 

"We can't tell. She made us swear on her life. " Kyuhyun said shaking his head. Yunho nodded his head knowing Heechul would have done something like that. 

"Should I be worried? " Yunho asked looking at his brothers. 

Kyuhyun and Yesung exchanged a glance. 

"I think you should be. " Yesung said nodding his head. 

"What?!!  Is he in a gang?  A biker?  Ugly?  Or is he a priest? " Yunho asked really terrified. 

"No.... Not that kind of worried. A different kind of worried. " Yesung said in a small voice. 

"Different kind of worried? " Yunho asked not understanding. 

"We can't tell you Hyung. " Kyuhyun said sighing. 

"I'm not going to work today. Jae, please call my assistant and tell her to reschedule the meeting. " Yunho said loosening his tie and slumping down on the couch. 

"But you told me it is an important meeting. " Jaejoong reasoned. 

"That's why I'm not going. I can't concentrate on the meeting when all I will think of is my baby sister bringing her boyfriend to meet me. " Yunho lamented. 

"Don't let Heechul hear you call her 'baby' sis. She'll have your head. " Jaejoong warned. 

"What?!!  She's still a baby to me, okay?  Damn, why did she date now?  She should've waited atleast five more years to start dating. "Yunho complained rubbing his forehead like the idea of Heechul dating is giving him headaches. 

"Yeah.... She's still a baby to all of us. I agree with Yunho Hyung. She should've waited. " Kyuhyun said nodding his head. 

"Excuse me, Kyu. Heechul is older than you not the other way around. " Jaejoong reminded. 

"Only by two minutes so it's a moot point. " Kyuhyun said shrugging. 

"And do you hear  yourself my dear husband?  You want your sister to start dating when she's 28 while I'm having your baby at 26 . You are such a hypocrite. " Jaejoong said pointing an accusing finger at Yunho. 

"No,  I'm not. It's different. You were an only child but Chullie have us. " Yunho reasoned. 

"What does having siblings got to do with dating? " Jaejoong asked. 

"There's no one to miss you other than your parents. Heechul have us and we will miss her. " Yunho said sadly. 

"I should have stopped her from dating." Kyuhyun mumbled. 

"Guys please don't tell me you were thinking Heechul was going to stay here all her life. " Jaejoong asked in disbelief. 

"No, but I think it's too early for a real relationship." Yunho complained.

"You are crazy." Jaejoong said.

"What?!!  We just love our sister. " Kyuhyun said. 

"And selfish too. " Jaejoong added before walking away shaking her head. 

"I already hate this guy. " Yunho grumbled. 

 

 

"You look like a zombie, Hankyung. " Kangin commented taking the bags from his hands. 

"Thanks for pointing out the obvious. The woman next to me on the plane asked me atleast ten times whether I need a doctor? " Hankyung said sighing . 

"Can you blame her? You look dead on your feet. " Leeteuk said worried seeing his appearance. Hankyung had dark circles under his eyes and his skin looked pale and unhealthy. 

"Didn't aunty feed you? " Kangin enquired as they walked to the car. 

"I didn't have any time. I've never attended this much meetings my whole life. I barely had time to go to bathroom let alone sleep or eat. " Hankyung said groggily. 

"So to home, right? " Kangin asked as they got in the car. 

"No, please drop me at my apartment. " Hankyung said leaning against the  seat and closing his eyes. 

"Why?  You should come with us. You need to rest and eat food. " Leeteuk said fussing. 

"I can't. Heechul is coming to my place. " Hankyung explained without opening his eyes. 

"Heechul? Why? " Leeteuk asked curiously. 

"We are going to meet Yunho Hyung for lunch. She thinks it's better to tell him about us. " Hankyung managed to say in between yawning. 

"Have you gone mad? What are you thinking, Hankyung? Please don't tell me you are thinking that Yunho's gonna accept this. " Kangin asked looking at Hankyung through the rear view mirror. Leeteuk didn't say anything just kept her silence. 

"No, I don't. But Heechul wants to tell him the truth . And I don't care if he accept me or not. I only want her acceptance and I already have that so I'm okay with whatever the others think. " Hankyung said. 

"Can I come with you? I mean to your place and later to see Yunho. " Leeteuk asked breaking her silence. 

Hankyung opened his on hearing Leeteuk's request. " I don't think it's a good idea. I mean coming to my place. " Hankyung said. He can only imagine how Heechul will react when she sees Leeteuk. 

"It's just that I miss her. I just want to see her. I'll leave after that. " Leeteuk pleaded. 

Hankyung saw Kangin mouthing him 'please' through the rear view mirror. 

"Well... I guess it's okay. " Hankyung said little unsure. 

"Thank you. I know she hates me but I still miss her. " Leeteuk said happily. 

"Heechul doesn't hate you. She's just hurt and angry. " Hankyung mumbled his voice just a whisper but Leeteuk heard it. 

"She doesn't hate me?!! " Leeteuk asked turning around in her seat unable to contain her happiness.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter