Suho.Epilogue

Jung Eunji Short Stories Collection~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Epilogue- MMA2016

"He sure seems to be in good mood today" Kai nodded towards their leader, who was getting ready while humming

 

"It is his first time attending the same event after becoming official." Baekhyun quipped.

 

Suho didn’t care what they said. It had already been a more than a month since that day, but he still couldn’t believe what had happened. Just the thought of seeing her today made him feel so giddy like a child. Just when he thought he couldn't be happier, a message arrived from her.

 

EunJi: Oppa, let's meet up after the ceremony!

 

He typed a quick reply and dropped the phone into his pocket.

 

He couldn’t wait for the ceremony to be over already!

============================

They were seated right at the front, and Eunji in the second row. It was not intentional but he kept taking peeks at again and again just to make sure she was still there. She looked lonely without her members, and he really wished he could go just sit beside her to keep her company.

 

That definitely didn’t go unnoticed by s.

 

That or even the small wave he couldn’t resist giving to her while he was going up the stage.

 

"This hyung is going to make the entire world know about his relationship!" Kai had complained teasingly later on while going back to their seats.

 

"As if you were any better." Suho had replied with straight face, rendering Kai speechless.

 

He was now seated beside Baekhyun, and he had forgotten how much Baek liked to . It was as if he had been waiting for this opportunity for years!

 

Baek kept teasing him when Eunji appeared on the screen and congr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter