Hoya-Believe in me (OneShot)

Jung Eunji Short Stories Collection~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Oppa…please…look at me…”

 

“Eunji yah..I want to believe you..I sincerely do…But..It’s hard you know… you are so popular with guys..And I feel so insecure…” Hoya sighed.

 

It was painful for Eunji to see her strong Hoya suffering like that..

 

It all started like that…

 

Flashback

 

At the starting of Reply 1997 shooting, if anyone had asked her if she would be this close with Hoya, she would have laughed at them..But now, life without Hoya was simply unimaginable to her..

 

Although many wanted her to get together with Inguk during that time, it was with Hoya that Eunji got along the best with. With similar idol background they became close, and started dating right after the Reply1997 shooting ended..

 

Their relationship was kept secret from most of the people, since they still had promotions to do..and Eunji and InGuk were the main couple after all. They didn’t want to jeopardize the ratings of the show. The relationship was only known to Inguk and Apink members. Even the Infinite members were kept in the dark.

 

After the Reply1997, their popularity soared and became very busy with variety shows. They spent whatever stolen moments whenever they appeared together on the show. Hoya risked it, going to help Eunji off the stage in the Miss/Mister Idol, but thank god it was not made a big deal. It was also pretty obvious during the showchamp backstage, dreamteam, etc, but everyone thought of it just as friendship and nothing more.

 

Hoya had complained to Eunji afterwards

“Just look at that! If it had been any other celebrities, dating rumors would be all over the net! Do we not look like a couple!?”

“Oppa..Stop getting mad at those stuffs. Isn’t it a good thing that we were not on the news like that? If we were, we wouldn’t be meeting like this and doing this would we?” Eunji smiled mischievously and went to cuddle with Hoya..

It was all fine till then..but slowly their activities started to overlap less and less..And they became busy with their own schedules due to comeback.. They couldn’t meet in person, and only had maintained contact through phone…

 

----------------------------

 

It was during this time that Hoya happened to watch Running Man on TV.

 

Sunggyu and L had gone for the shoots few weeks back, so he knew that Infinite and Apink members were appearing on that episode, so was curious about it.

 

He calmly watched the beginning. And when Infinite and Apink went in the same van, he was wishing that he was there instead..

 

It was this question that caught his attention…

 

“So, who is your ideal choice?”

 

“Sunggyu oppa” Eunji replied without hesitation..

 

“I’ll think about it” Sunggyu replied

 

After that, he doesn’t even remember what happened on the show…

 

Just then, Sunggyu entered the living room.

 

“Aish, the show already started?” Sunggyu sat down and grabbed the remote..

 

“Hyung….you..Eunji..” Hoya could only mutter that..

 

“Oh~ That part already came huh? She said I was her ideal choice!” Sunggyu said proudly..

 

Hoya was speechless..and he thought of confronting her, but he was afraid that he was not in the right state of mind for that, he went to his room

 

In next few hours, the news was full of Eunji’s confession to Sunggyu.

 

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter