Doojoon. 2

Jung Eunji Short Stories Collection~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This took place simultaneously with previous chapter

 

“Eunji yah~”

 

“Neh~oppa” Eunji replied to the call of manager oppa

 

“Eunji yah, you missed out your last musical practice due to another schedule, didn’t you?”

 

“Yeah..”

 

“Well, the people from the musical production just called. They said there were some changes they made..and you need to catch up.. what will you prefer; learning on your own, or from Yoseob?”

 

“Hmm..I’ll ask Yoseob oppa for help then! Where is he right now? Is he free?”

 

“Why don’t you arrange it yourself Eunji yah, I have to go look for Bomi. She’s running late for her schedule!” With that manager hurried off

 

“Aishh..” Eunji took out her phone and dialed Yoseob

 

“Yobuseyo~ oppa?”

 

 Yoseob: “Eunji yah!”

 

Eunji: “Oppa, are you free today? I need some help from you about the musical..”

 

Yoseob: “Yeah, I have an off day today..Why don’t you come to my place in the evening? I don’t feel like going to the company even on my free day~”

 

Eunji: “Arasso oppa. “

 

Yoseob: “And Eunji yah. If by chance I am not in my house, let yourself in with the spare key allright?”

 

Eunji: “Neh~ See you soon!”

 

With that Eunji clicked her phone shut

 

Spare key…spare key… Eunji had Yoseob’s spare key to his apartment…not because she was his girlfriend of something..it was because Yoseob was really forgetful..He had few spare keys made and handed them out to people he was close with, like his manager, Doojoon,etc...and Eunji happened to be one of them..

 

Eunji had visited Yoseob’s apartment many times over the year, and she knew by now that there will be no food.. She decided to cook for him as token of thanks for taking his free time to help her on his free day..

 

So, when the sun was about to set, Eunji headed to Yoseob’s apartment. She did some groceries shopping en route too.

 

She rang the bell to his flat, but no one was answering she let herself in with the spare key thinking he must be out.

 

She was greeted with a bark from Yanggaengie..

 

“Aigoo~ Uri Yanggaengie~ Did you miss me?” Eunji dropped to her knees and started playing with Yanggaeng immediately..

 

And in return, Yanggaeng was Eunji all over..

 

“All right all right..I missed you too Yanggaengie~ Here, I have brought something fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter