넷 - Confession

Deep

well, actually i made this chapter before the previous three so you can also call this as chapter one... you will find out soon... enjoy this chapter ^^ and sorry for another late update~~ T^T


“Sunny, hurry! He’s waiting for you!” Taeyeon kept pushing her best friend to just go down the stairs to the school field. The said girl was just shaking her head with her cheeks blushing madly.

“Oh, come on! Why don’t you just get down there? He’s so sweet! If I were you, I would already run down there and kiss the hell out of him already!” another girl who was seated on the second row from left said. Her seat was close to the window and she could see what was happening in the field clearly.

In seconds, the whole class already convinced Sunny to just accept the guy since his action had caused the school period to be paused.

“Okay, okay. I’ll make him stop.” She finally stood up from her desk and dashed out of the classroom. On the way to the field, she kept thinking about how stupid that guy was. His name was Luhan. He was a new student which was just got transferred to the school about 4 months ago.  That Chinese boy just had to confess to her in an unexpected way. It was sweet though some people found it embarrassing.

He got out of his own classroom, in the middle of school period and ran to the school field. He placed roses on the field and arranged them to make a heart shape with Sunny’s name in the middle. He used a megaphone and yell loudly with his broken Korean ‘Lee Sunny! Me Luhan loves you! Would you be my girl?’

All students including the teachers peeked through the window, feeling annoyed or just plainly curious. Luhan kept saying cheesy things while waiting for Sunny’s arrival.

Right when Sunny stepped her legs on the field, all the students cheered. She stood there, face to face with the man who had that wide smile on his face.

“Sunny, I know you must be shocked with all this. I know four months is not long enough to know someone, let alone to fall in love. But me, this naïve and blinded guy here, already falling so hard for you. I’m not sure if you can see my sincerity through these things I’ve done to you, this is the only way for me to show you my feelings.” He took few steps closer to the girl which she remained to keep her ground, face down.

“Sunny-ya…” he took the girl’s chin and lifted her face to meet his. “Would you be my girl?” he got on his knee, holding the girl’s hand while staring into her eyes.

“I don’t know, Luhan… I—“ she was cut off by the Luhan’s soft kiss on her hand.

“I love you, Lee Sunny. Please, be my girlfriend.” Sunny bit her tongue, holding herself from saying ‘yes’ right there and then. Actually, she’d been liking Luhan for a while now. Luhan was always be the sweet and cute guy that caught her eyes. She had no idea that the Chinese boy loved her the same way until he finally came up with this unpredictable confession. Of course, she wouldn’t get this chance off.

“Ya! Hurry give him his answer already!” people started to shout from their classes through the window either to or just plainly annoyed.

“Okay okay! I’ll be your girlfriend!” Finnaly she gave him the answer he wanted with both her eyes closed. Right then, the watchers started to cheer in happiness and relief. Luhan couldn’t stop to stare at the girl who was now officially his. He stood up and stared at her right on the eyes with that goofy smile on his face. The girl tried her best not to look down out of embarrassment. She wanted this boy, as much as he wanted her. Slowly, a smile crept on her face too. She knew that finally she would find happiness.