My Date, Date?

My Fake Husband

Sulli's POV

I was 20 by the time we got married, He was like 23or something? I don't know his age right?. Well what do expect from a stranger who got into the sacrament called matrimony because of the the thing's they're both craving. Seriously Gift's and Money? A great duo. Even though we're in this agreement I must say we're as happy as a all married couple's could be. I don't hate him, he doesn't irritate me as what they say in books. In fact I'm much more comfortable when he's around. I feel safe and secured. Unlike real couples we don't bicker and fight all the times. We always agree on one thing, at times he might not like my decision but he is willing to take a step down and agree to what I want. In all I can say I'm lucky to have such a well built gentle man like him and I'm happy it's this way. We may sleep in the same room, same bed and under same blanket but never, not even once did he attempt to do thing's against my will, he doesn't use force to get what he want from me, he always respect me, he protects me all the time and he's so sweet. Hehe! *insert the girly giggle there* All in I think I just like him AS A FRIEND. I don't feel anything special between the two of us, there's always that one guy since childhood. I wonder where he is now? Oh well it's either I will bump on him someday or I won't see him till the rest of my life. I am not waiting for that day where I got to see him again but I wish he's living a happy life. Now ba--

*Ring.Ring.Ring*

My thought's were disturbed because of my phone ringing so I got up and fished my phone from my pockets and answered it.

"Yeoboseo.?" I answered but the other line also said the same thing so I suppose that was a chorus. 

"Deh!" I stated but again it was still on chorus.

"Wait I called not to make a duet on the line." 

"Well I answered because I thought we are talking and not singing... In a duet I might add." I countered what he said.

"Well Mrs.Choi I just called because I want you to know that I'm watching a soccer game. Ha! Live baby." He said.

I turn the phone to loudspeakers so that I can clearly hear.

 

Minho detailed everything he's currently doing. Now that's a husband.

"Ohh.! You! Why didn't you pick me up. Your the worst husband ever!" I said trying to fake a sad-angry voice. 

"I thought you were at work so I didn't disturb you. Wait you're not at work? Hey lady where are you?" He asked suspicious.

"Oh! I'm dating someone right now.! Ha! Why do you care Mister." I was trying not to laugh. If only I can see his face from here.

"Yah! Where are you.?" He said semi shouting.

"At Starbucks. Probably enjoying a nice warm cup of coffee with my lover." I manage to muster a sweet giggle.

"Wait I will head there. Don't  you ever make such foolish thing's Missy. You know I'm still your husband." Ohhh! I can see a smirk from here.

"I can smell Jealousy from here Mister." I tried to .

"Shut up Mrs.Choi! You know what I still own you. Ha! Punishment will follow." He said and I hung up because I was now on my way to Starbucks I will meet Amber their. I asked her to pretend as my lover. I asked her to dress differently. Hahahaha.! As if I'm going on a date. I'm happy and contended.

I sprint my way to the coffee shop to meet our lama and as expected she dressed accordingly.

I was laughing with her when I told her what I did. We shared the plan and hoping to accomplish it. 

"Let's wait forMr.Choi in a minute." Hehe. I said letting a perfect smirk escape my lips.

We were talking about random things when I saw Minho open the shop's door.

"Amber pali. Lean in. I will pretend to close my eyes. We will trick him that I will kiss you."

I stared at Amber for a while and as a clue Minho's pair of brown eyes darted to me that's when I started to lean in. I closed my eyes and smiled to the feel of success when Minho grabed my hands but the thing I didn't see coming was him kissing me. I was shocked when I felt his lips touch mine. I heard loud gasp's and "Ahws" from the audience. I heard cameraflashe

s and murmurs around us but Minho didn't move a muscle. I did a slight tap on his shoulders. I saw his red face and leaned in to kiss his cheecks. I faced him and flushed a wide smile.

 

 

"Hehehehe! Amber!" I called out.

 

 

"Y-yeah." She answered still dazed.

 

"Mission success.!" I turned to her and we gabe each other a high five.

 

"T-that's Amber? Hey you. Your really a tomboy right. Don't try to deny it now Amber. Ha! I wll tell Key about this." Minho stated.

 

"Yahhh!!! I don't like him. And I'm not a TOMBOY.! How many times do I have to repeat myself.?" 

 

 

"Just accept the fact that you have fallen to our trap. But seriously? You don't have to kiss me in front of this audience. And Haha.! I got you now MISTER CHOI.!" I said with a victory laugh.

 

 

"Hahaha.! What's so funny Mrs.Choi?" He snapped. "I never should've sprint my way to this area if you weren't my wife." He continued while sulking.

 

 

"Oh reallyyyy." I stretched my word to piss him more.

 

 

"Hey the two of you do you really wan't to end up in t.v again? The last time I checked Mr. Choi and Mrs. Choi is the cutest, most perfect couple in town. Are you planning to get the tittle of most scandalous couple in Korea?!" Amber stated.

 

With what Amber said I took my seat and started to drink my coffee again. I turned to face Amber then Minho.

 

"What are you staring at? Am I that handsome?" he stated. "Isn't playing with me enough? Do you still have to shoot daggers at me.?"

  He asked continously.

 

 

"I'm not shooting daggers. I'm just admiring a blushed Choi Minho.! Kekeke.!" I said to make him blush more.

 

 

"Xo you want to have a stare compitition.? The first one to smile lose. Call?"

 

"Okay call.!" We started the stare game and neither of us smiled. 

 

An hour passed but no smile crept on his lips. People around us are starting to take pictures. Reporters from different company started to arraive, maybe to film our little game and there's Amber explaining everything to the press. I wanted to give up but I can't. I can't just lise. Maybe they will think that I'm more in love. They need to think that he's the one in love. My thought's came running and I am starting to imagine thing's a smile escaped my lips. And suddenly waking up to the thought that everyone in the room is screaming. I heard the reporters say something but it didn't really matter.

 

"Everyone we witnessed the little game our famous couple made. As you can see it's been hours since we waited for a single smile to be released but we didn't expect that they broke it the at same time. As you can see Choi Minho and Choi Sulli gave the same smile. They really are in love. These proves that they are a real couple and the amount of love they give each other is similar. Koreas cutest couple Mr. and Mrs. Choi is now nominated as Koreas Love Ambasador and Ambasadress." 

 

We didn't break the eye contact until Amber nugde me and Minho to wake up. 

 

"Did I win?" I asked Amber.

 

"No. No one did. Your smiled together." Amber said in a bored tone.

 

Together? I asked my self. I mean how can that be. I should've won. I didn't smile. And they're dreaming. WE ARE NOT IN LOVE.! I cleared my self. Well maybe I found his face funny after all he's the deerpiest man I saw. Hehehe.!

 

 

Minho and I decided to go home. When we got there he started to tease me AGAIN. I don't think it's pretty anoying though. I didn't much attention to him instead I continued to walk towards our bedroom to change but he followed me all the way. I striped my clothes to change but when I was now half Minho pulled me from behind and.....

 

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...

 

 

SORRY GUYS YOUR AUTHOR HERE IS A CLIFF HANGER... BWEHEHEHEHE... I WILL UPDATE TONIGT... BYE2 

 

GUYS THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING... I CAN'T WRITE DOWN YOUR NAMES NOW CAUSE I'M USING MOBILE... HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND... KAMSAHMIDA... ;)