His Back

My Fake Husband

Sulli's POV

"Sehun oppa..." I said I was shocked to see him. I spent half of my life searching for him.I always thought he died that day. But now he's back. When someone called my name at first I thought it was Chanyeol oppa. Judging from the way calls my name. His voice and when I saw him earlier I thought I was just imagining thing's. Like when I saw him on Vic unnie's wedding and when I was in the grocery store. 

"Yes Sull... Sehun oppa is back. I'm here for you baby no need to be scared." Oppa whispered while hugging me.

"Oppa?... Why did you leave me? Oppa... Why?" Was what I manage to ask. I'm confused, I don't know how to react with the situation.

"Look baby oppa can explain. Just not now. Okay? First you need to think straight, stand up and last we leave. I don't want you to be involve in fight's like this." He said as he guide me to stand up.

"But what about oppa's family? Your baby and your wife?" I suddenly asked remembering that the first thing that broke my heart was hearing the news that he got a girl pregnant. Of course I don't want to steel a man from a wife and me myself has a husband. A CHEATING ONE TO BE EXACT. 

"No Baby. Oppa don't have a family. Oppa is not married man and I don't have a baby. What made you think that way You know that you're the only baby I got right.?" He answered.

"What? But the--- someone told me you got a baby when you get the girl from school pregnant."

"No Sull. You were the only girl in my life. I didn't love any other girls. Even when I was in America I never did forget about you, I want to go back here in Korea but mom and dad thinks I will be better for you if I finish my studies first. I tried calling you but I always end up with no answer." He tried explaining.

"So all this time what I believed was a lie? It was a lie that you made a baby with another girl? It was a lie that I killed you??!! But why didn't you show your self to me.? Huh oppa...!!! Why didn't you try to come back earlier.? Answer me oppa!!!" I yelled.

"I came back Sull!!! But you were the one who left me first!!! The night of Vic noona's party was supposed to be the night I'm proposing to you but what did you do???!!! YOU DECIDED TO MARY SOMEONE WHO IS NOT EVEN YOUR BOYFRIEND. YOU MARRIED SOMEONE WITHOUT KNOWING THAT I AM RIGHT THERE DOWN THE STAGE READY TO MAKE YOU MINE AGAIN.!!! YOU COULD'VE WAITED.!!! I CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE GIFT'S YOU EVER WANTED BUT YOU STILL DECIDED TO MARRY HIM OUT OF WHAT???!!!! GIFT'S SULL!!! FOR CHRIST SAKE.!!! I LOVE YOU BUT WHAT DID YOU DO??? YOU LEFT ME THERE bleeding.." oppa said mad but he slowed down at the end of his words. I don't care if we are in front of everyone all I know is my husband is cheating and Sehun oppa is back.

End of POV.