I'm Sorry

My Fake Husband

Minho's POV

Dear Diary,

Good Morning! Hhmm. Well lets's see today I'm asking Sulli out. I will propose to had again but first I need to settle thing's with Yuri. I don't want her to her hurt. I used to love her. Used to. I hope it will go well. Help me pray. Thank you.

 

LOVE

Choi Minho

I closed my diary before heading out to work. I really hope today will be fine as any day.

 

8:30 pm

Yuri arrived at out waiting area. 

"Yuri I need to tell you something."

"Honey if you just go directly to the point and say will you marry me. I will glandly accept it and marry you before tomorrow come. Like duhhh. .." 

"No Yuri this is serious."

"Let's here it.!"

"Okay so I need to break up with you." I said flatly.

"I'm not buying a joke baby."

"I'm not---"

I didn't finish what I'm about to say since she kissed me and pulled me hard and rough. I know people are looking at us now and I can sense Sulli from afar. After a while I broke the kiss and pushed her lightly. I don't wanna hurt her but I really know my wife is around. After a while my phone ringed. I knew it was her. She askede to eat dinner with her and bring over the guys but I said I was in a meeting which was really wrong. I heard Amber screening about me being a lair and I know she's right I am a liar. I don't instead to lie but the situation is now here.

I was pretty nervous about was is going to happen. I know my wife to much. They may not know but I've been eyeing her since high school days. I was a Sunbae but she didn't know me. I was a no one an outcast the nerd they called. I watched her in taekwando match and one time on a match with her boyfriend. Till that time I never saw her again. I changed a lot and I searched for her every where but I didn't find her. I met Yuri our batch . She became my girlfriend and later on I once again saw Sulli. I found her at Victoria's wedding. I was invited because my dad and their dad are bussiness partners. I know to well that she loves gifts and so I offered her a deal a life time deal of marriage. She agreed and that's how it all happened. 

I felt someone nudge me and when I turn I saw Amber I'm pretty sure she's gonna kill me. I was ready for an attack when Sulli came to me and talk I didn't really get what she said but she challenged Yuri to a fought. Then I was out in panik attack the last thing I knew before I fainted was man huging y wife.

"I'm Sorry" I said in a faint sound.

END of POV