Now I know I Love Him.

My Fake Husband

Sulli's POV

I was shocked to see Sehun here... Enveloping his arms around me but I can't get wat my heart is telling me. A man. A man I love. The guy. The only guy I want to hug and kiss. Choi Minho. Where is he? I released my self from the hug roaming my eye to find the man. MY man. I caught Krystal in my gaze and saw her approaching someone so I followed her tracks and saw my husband lying down unconscious. I stumbled my way to him.

"hubby!!!" I said slapping his cheeks slowly. Trying to wake him up. But he didn't budge.

"oh c'mon baby... plsss.. just pls wake up." I said in loud sobs. "Please I'm begging you don't play games on me please... You know what baby. I love you. I love you so so much. Now pls wake up. I want to have a baby with you honey. Please wake up." I said in a whisper like I was trying to tell him a fairy tale where the two of us exist with no sadness, jealousy, pain and turmoil. Where everything is about happiness, care and love. A fairy tale I want to make possible together with my prince charming. I cried and cried not planning to stop my feelings not remembering the scene a while ago.

We brought Minho to the hospital. Luckily the doctor said it was just a panick that there is nothing to worry and he will be fine. 

I waited inside his room. Praying for everything to be fine. Lying down beside him reading a book. While reading a book my eyes felt tired as if I'm about to fall a sleep and I did. I felt him move beside me so I instantly got up only to find him staring at with awe. I love the way his eyes admire my sleeping face. The way he move hair out of my face. I love everything about him.

"I love you hubby" I said and gave him a smack.

"oh. d-did I hear that correct? My wife loves me.?"

"Yes hubby I love you! I love you so so much" then gave him another peck on the lips.

"You're not angry with what you saw earlier?"

"I am but something told me I love you"

"What was that something? I think I need to say thank you."

"It was You. When I saw you down the ground I didn't know what came in to me but I squeezed my way just to be the first one that will be with you.

"well what about our baby?"

"not this time. You still have a huge thing to fix."

"what???!!!"

"Kissing someone who is not your wife in PUBLIC is a huge sin."

 

continue to up date later...