His Cheating and His Back

My Fake Husband

"Okay so we know! Now why are you defensive? Hiding something?" Amber tried teasing.

"Guys cut it out it took me the whole day yo explain. I just want to eat know it's already 6 pm and I'm pretty sure you're aldi hungry . Now lets go out? I want to eat meat." I said cheerfully.

" Meat?! Sounds great! Kaja!" Luna unnie agreed.

"Deh let's go!" 

We head out of the caffe and decided to eat at the nearest restaurant but then decided to eat at the mall. While walking to the entrance my eyes spotted a scene which I really wanna puke. It was disgusting knowing that they are MAKING OUT IN THE MALL IN FRONT OF A HUGE CROUD.!

"Isn't that Minho oppa?" Krystal asked.

"Ani! Oppa is in his work." I defended.

"But it really does look link him." Vic Annie continued.

"Let's try calling him to be sure. We can't assume that his that guy when we can't see him clearly." Amber said.

"I'll call him." I volunteered.

 *ring ring ring* 

The guy answered his phone and that alone made my heart beat faster than usual. I walked all my way to the guy's back. I listened to every word he said along side with my unnies and Krystal.

"Hubby where are you?" I questioned him.

"I'm still in work." He answered.

I put the phone loudspeaker so they can also hear him.

"Work? What time is it?" 

"Around 7? I guess?" Minho said in the other line.

"Can we have dinner together? Bring the boys with you." I said flatly.

" Well baby see I 'm in the muddle of a meeting here. I suppose we can't tonight .?" He answered.

"Oh---

"Okay so now I suggest you to turn your ng head around or I'll snap that 's head in front of everyone.!!!?! Sounds great right?!" Amber cut me of and instead she answered.

"Amber? What are you talking about?" Minho answered.

"Oh trying to act inosent pretty boy? How about I burn you to hell?! How's that?" Amber said.

"Oppa where are you really? This is krystal oppa tell me the truth." Krystal said calmly.

"Really kryst? Oppa is in work. In the middle of a meeting."

"I don't free kin believe you! You douche bastard.!" Amber yelled on the phone.

"C'mon Amber. I need to go." 

*toot toot*

The call ended the same time the guy did. Vic Annie came to me.

"Sull affirmative."

"Holly crap!!!" Amber exploded.

She storm her way to them and nudged the guy. He turned and I saw my HUSBAND. CHOI MINHO. I pulled Amber and took her place. I faced him with blank face.

"Work huh?!" I questioned sarcastically.

"Baby?" He said sounding blank.

"So mind telling me who she is?" The girl said.

"You have the guts?!!!" I semi yelled.

"The guts to what?" She said 

"The guts to ask me who am I when the girl here in front of you is his wife.!!!"

I know I'm professional but I don't plan on making this steel what's mine!

"Wife.? Ha! You're just a dreamy ." She said.

Ommo! My anger is rising to the top.

"Wanna fight me?" I challenged her Cooly.

"You bet. You're not winning against me darling." The murmured.

"Let's do this." I said.

Well you might not know but I'm a blackbelter in taekwando, a champion in kick boxing, judo master and wushu teacher. I bat I'm letting this husband of mine see what a cute wife can do.

"Last chance Missy. You really wanna do this?" She asked.

"I don't back out." I said.

She stood up and tied her long wavy hair. Me on the other side  is currently talking to Vic Annie.

"Sulli don't over do it." 

"No unnie. Just be reminded that if I kill this I'm not sorry." 

"B-but Sulli."

I turned my back and faced the . I removed all of my jewelry's except our wedding ring. I removed my tank tops now in my sports bra. Just so you know I often wear sports bra when I'm out in case of emergency. Minho was surprise to see me strip in front of the crowd.

"Baby what are you doing put back your shirt." He said.

"Shut up Choice Minho.!!!"

I was about to take of my pumps but decided not to. It's an extra effect. I faced her with a smirk. Surprise in what she's seeing her face was flushed. I can see she's nervous but could muster to regain her composeture.

I went in for a flying kick which landed in her face and she was bleeding. See my pumps are helpful. With out giving her the chance to get back on me I punched her. Swing with a right hook then left. I can see blood burst from and I can see Vic unnie nervous and she's calling someone. Oh I bet she's calling him again. Amish every time I get into fight's she always call him.

30 minutes of fighting a helpless and I still want more. 

"C'mon fight me.!!! Don't be boring.! Stand up NOW!!!" I yelled and was about to yank her up. When someone from behind yelled. Ohh I know that voice...

I turned my head and saw the owner if the voice. His here again. 

"Choi Sulli!!! Stop that now! If you want to fight come to me.! Fight me!" He said.

"C'mon oppa you know I'm much better."

"No Sulli come here.!" He yelled.

"What if I won't!!! Huh?! I'm killing this in front of me with my bare hands oppa!!! Nothing is making me stop!!" I yelled in anger.

"Sull listen to oppa." He said calmly and went nearer.

"What???!!! Your not letting me kill this !!!??? I don't freekin care if I go to prison.! I've been in hell before.!! Why not show them!!!??? Huh?!! You know me oppa!!! I don't joke!" I sai yelling. I saw my bunnies and Krystal I know they are scared especially Vic unnie, Luna unnie and Amber unnie. It was already 9 years when they last saw me like this. Vuc Annie is now crying. Disturbed with my thoughts I didn't notice the was up and she hit me with a hard slap. I faced her.

"You! You're so illusional.! Minho oppa will never be yours.!!" 

That made my blood boil. I punched her countless of times. Kicked and banged her head with my fist. Someone from behind hugged me and I was shocked. The scent it was him. I turned me head to see him and I was right. It was him.

 

 

"Sehun oppa....."

 

 

Hi guys long time no update!!! My family went out of town where there is no internet connection and I had to bear with it so chapters up...