A day with friends

My Fake Husband

After our little discussion about the baby thing morning came and it was again Monday. I must say days past by so fast. It was like yesterday when we agreed to marry each other. 

"Breakfast is ready baby.!" Minho called me from the kitchen.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I called out.

"Hair? Check. Outfit? Check. Shoes? Check. Make up? No need." I am confidently talking to my self checking if everything was done before heading out. I ran down stairs to see Minho waiting for me. It was the last three steps when he asked me to jump in his arms and so I did. 

"Perfect catch hubby." 

"Yeah! I should catch my baby. If I don't you will break your bones. You will not be able to walk and to top it all you can't run to my arms anymore and that's sad. Huhuhuhu." Minho said elaborating the story a little.

"Yeah you need to make sure you can catch me cause if you can't I will break your neck and you will not be able to get a single glimpse of a cute little Jinri or Minho. So what do you say. Still want to make me fall down these steps?" I tried to challenge him.

"So it's final? You're giving me baby.?"

"No. Don't own it. It's still gonna be mine. I'm the one who will be feeling pain just to let it see the world."

"What do you mean? You're gonna divorce me and take the baby?" He asked terrified.

"Right." I said trying to fool him. Of course I will not do that my baby will not grow up without his or her father. I thought. 

"O-okay. Then it's better not to have one. I will not let my baby grow up separated to me." He said sternly.

I made him face me. I cup his face and talk to his strait and serious.

"Hubby. Know what.? I was waiting for that answer. I was thinking if you agree to the thought and let me do thing's my way having baby with out a father. I would consider you only want me for pure lust but now that I heard it from your own mouth am pretty convinced that you really would like a family." I stated with out hesitations and doubt in my heart. I still may not love him but I think he will be a worthy father. And smiled at the thought of having a baby. 

"You know what Jinri you shouldn't own a company. You should be an actress. It's been forever but I always fall to that acting of yours." He smiled and pinched my cheeks. "And now that I know you will give me a baby. Why not make it now.?" He said grinning.

"Ohhh... No Choi Minho. I will still be at work and I'm meeting Vic unnie and the rest. And hubby pls call your sister for me." 

"Tonight then." He grinned and continued talking. "And yes I will call her to meet you at Starbucks. Arraseo.?"

"Okay. We will meet her there."

 "Why will you see the girls?" He said as he carried me all my way to the kitchen. He settled down in his seat and put me in his lap. 

"I'm seeing the girls because we have something to talk about and it's non of you're business. you're a guy so go hangout with them. But I'm warning you Minho. No girls." I said while glaring.

"I will not hangout with them baby. I need to make more money since a baby is coming and I need to be a father." He stated professionally.

"Oh. Sound's like you're taking it seriously, and it's to early to be thinking like that. I mean there's still no baby bump in my stomach. and I need to go to the doctor to check my condition." I said while chewing my food.

"I will go with you, to the doctor. Now let's get going. I'm dropping you at Starbucks since you will meet the ladies. Deh?"

"Deh... Now Kaja..." 

We entered the car and drove silently. There is a moment of silence between the two of us. But not the awkward silence. We reached Starbucks safely and I bid him good bye. I entered the shop and saw Vic unnie sitting at the corner. I approached her and tug her shirt.

"Pretty early unnie."

"Yep. I have nothing to do at home and your oppa is making the company run and I'm quite bored so I decided to go early."

"That explains it. Hehehehe."

Vic unnie and I continued talking while the girls arrive ine by one. We had a long chat since we were all planing to meet at nine and it's only 8:40 a.m. 

"So Unnie You're not planing on having a baby anytime soon?" I asked he. What if I will have a baby first? Ohhh! That is pretty much exiting.

"Hhmm... I'll Think about it and I don't think Nickhun is ready to have one. So It's fine I'll wait till he ask for 1."

"So talking about babies? Why didn't you wait us up? You know we were here just a while ago but we didn't bother to interrupt since we NOTICED that YOU. Yes, The two of you didn't NOTICE US." Amber said being much of a bragger she is.

"And that's how the story goes?" Vic Unnie asked.

"Like you want our Amber here to elaboraterate the whole thing? Yes, that's how the story goes." Luna retorted.

"Okay? So we girl's complete?" I asked.

"Like you want us to say Yes when that forever late Krystal will be as early as a bird who wants to catch a worm?" Amber said in complete annoyance. *insert the rolling eyeball's here*

"Uhh... I will take that as a no." I answered.

"I'm Here!!!" Krystal shouted as she entered the building and being so loud nothing can stand in her way. She's like a megaphone. Loud mouth and