A Baby?

My Fake Husband

Minho pulled me from behind and started to tickle me. He knows I hate being tickled and since I wasn't annoyed by his teassings he decided to do the thing. I mean the tickle tickle thing. 

"Yahhh..!!! Y-yaaahhh!!! S-tooo-ppp..."

"No baby I won't" He said and continued to tickle me.

There's only one thing to escape this. Hehehe. I faked a tear. So almost like I'm crying. I know he will buy this.

Sob. Sob. Sob.

"Hey baby.? I was just joking. Hey don't cry. Please." He stated guilty. Ha! I got him. I continued my act. Pretending that I was really crying and angry. Kekekeke.! Go! Choi Sulli! I cheared to my self.

"No Minho.! I hate you.!" I said trying to muster the best angry tone I can.

"Look I didn't mean to. I'm sorry... Please.!" He pleaded. I stoped when I saw him staring to something. I followed the trail of his eyes and he was staring at...

"Choi Minho!!! ert!!! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT MY S!!!" I shouted.

"No I wasn't. Now come here let me change your clothes." Wat did he just say?! He will change my clothes.!? I wasn't finish arguing to my self when he grabed me. He carried me bridal style and wen't in our walk in closet. He placed me in the couch inside and he picked out my pj's. He selected the teddy bear undies. Hehehe. I'm pretty shy. And pink still teddy bear design and put it back then grabed a red short-short's. He tosed them to me.

"Where's my shirt.?" I asked him.

He didn't answer instead he carried me again to his side of the room. He scanned his shirts and select one, he returned what he grabed and removed what he was wearing. He handed it to me.

"Wear this." He said.

"And why would I? That smell's like sweat." I replied with a discussting look.

"Hey! I smell's great. I know you love my scent. Camon wear this. "

"In your little monkey dreams Mr. Choi"

"okay! You will wear this or you will not have any shirt tonight. Your choice. Sleep with my shirt or strip all night." He smirked.

"Okay! Okay!" I grabed the shirt from his hands and was about to remove my unndies when I saw him still watching.

"Can you please turn around? I am trying to change something here."  I stated whike rolling my eyes.

"Okay." He turned around and I hurried to change. He count to ten and lukily I'm done.

"Let's go out." He stated.

"What you will just carry me all the way here and leave me?' I said jokingly.

"So that means you want me to carry you? Again?" 

"Like duh.! Comonsense darlin." I said and smirk.

He lifted me up without a word. We head to the kitchen as I comand him. He carried me al the way to the fridge. I grabed some snacks and asked him to return to our room. Hehehe.! I'm bossing him around. Hehehe.! Choi Sulli you little meaner.

"Baby I was just thinking." 

"What?"

"Can we have a baby? I badly want one." He stated. I'm a little shock though but I think he will be a good father.

"You wan't one.?" I asked him while liking a spoon full of nutella.

"Yes. If it's okay with you.?" He asked scraching his nape.

"So you mean I'm not enough? You still need another one.?"

"No it's not like that. I mean you don't play with me and at times you don't notice me." He said while pouting.

"Okay...??? I will give you one but not now. Is it okay?"

"Yeah." Was a quick answer. I mean it's not like I don't want one. It's just that I don't love the person. Let's wait. Maybe I will learn to love him. Maybe.