A day with friends part 2

My Fake Husband

"I'm here!" Krystal shouted as she entered the building and being so loud nothing can sstand in her way. She's like a mega phone. Loud and always proud. I mean we all like her. She's not rude and cold infact she is the.complete opposite. Bubbly, cute, smart, well respected and pretty. In one look you can say she's snob, boastful and mischievous but she is utterly nice and caring. But one thing I hate most about her is being Stupid. Stupid enough not to fight her boyfriend an easily giving in. She's not tough as you can.see from the outer apearance. She's week that she can't even let it all go to ease the heartaches.  Now let's stop spoiling Krystal's life and continue with the story.

She arrived at exactly 9:30. 

"Why so late Sojung?!" Amber asked.

"Oppa just called me a few minutes ago. He said we're meeting at 9:00 but he forgot. So didn't blame me you guy's blame Sulli's husband. It's his fault to start with." WasbKrystals smart answer.

"Okay. Okay. Let's stop this. I have something important to tell you."

"I'm anticipitating!!" Vic unnie squelled.

"So here. It was like yesterday Minho asked for a baby. He said that one us enough although I also want one but something's bothering me... AndI need to find out before I decide." I finally spilled the beans.

"Ommo!!! Ommo!!!" The four said in unison. 

 "You must give him.! You MUST!!!" Lunna squeled.

"But!" I answered.

"But?" They asks in unison.

"But.... I don't love Him... YET..." I said trying to emphasize yet on the phrase.

"So that's the problem?" Amber asked in a bored tone.

"Hell Yeah!" 

"You love him. That's truth. The way you look at him. You might not realize it now but you will later." Luna stated.

"But...!!!" 

"But again?!" Are you freeking out of your mind?! You survived 1year in this marriage?! How are you supposed to.say you don't?! When the only reason you married is gift's and money!? I you don't love each other you should've divorced a long time ago.! Wake up will you.! You're seriously stressing the hell out of me." Amber our tomboy had a long speech. 

"Whoaw!!! Amber is that you?" Krystal said jokingly.