Now I Know I Love Him 2

My Fake Husband

"Kissing someone who is not your wife in public is a huge SIN" I said emphasizing the last word "SIN"

"Oh c'mon let me explain."

"Go ahead tell me." I said in stern voice.

"Okay so today I meet up with Yuri. Because you know she didn't let me go even though I'm married. And----"

"And so you're cheating...???"

"NO!!! Let me finish. And today I decided clear thing's between the two of us but when she came up to me she instantly kiss me. I didn't know what's up with her but I didn't reply to the kiss."

"But that kiss I saw was passionate. You didn't kiss me that way before." :(

"What you think you saw was wrong. I was about to tell her that we're over. Since the two of us got married but you called me."

"But then you answered me with a lie. You said you were at the office but you were at the mall together with that... That... THAT !!!"

"whoaw. Whoaw... Easy wifey.... I just said that because I thought you are going to be angry. And yu asked me to bring the boys so I need to decline. I'm sorry."

"But no lies agian promise???"

"Okay. Promise." He said and extended his hand for a pinky promise. Hehe. How childish but it's sweet.

The night passed and it was dawn when I wake up.

"Hubby? Let's pack you're things?"

"Why?" He asked in a husky voice which I find y.

"Because today we're going back to our house and today we're getting out of this hospital. Yeah?"

"oh-yeah..." He said and let out that killer smile.

"Now get up and help me prepare your thing's."

He stood up and helped me. While preparing our thing's Minho started to play games. He would often throw me his dirty clothes or maybe he would call my name and place his finger near my cheecks that when I turn he poke me with his hands. We giggled, laugh and play pranks on each other but I find it cute. Hehehehe...

"Wifey." He said and motioned for me to come close to him.

"What?" I asked softly.

"Do you love me?" He asked me out of the blue.

"Because I want to hear it coming from you." He said with a smile.

"I Love You Hubby.!!!" I said pinching his cheeks and smiling like an idiot.

"What Did you say?"

"I love you hubby!!! I love you... I... Love.... You...." I said I love you repeatedly.

After an hour or two we went for a drive. We spent our time in the park watching the kids play and at the same time talking about thing's He want to have. He mentioned for a baby, a big house, a nursery room, and a soccer team. Wow I can't imagine giving him a soccer team. I'm not even sure if I can even bare a child. I said in my thought's.

"Let's go to a doctor tomorrow after our work." He said.

"Why?"

"I want to make sure if we can really bare a child." He said.

"Oh-okay. Aren't you confident?"

"Confident about what?"

 "About me baring a child?"

The talk took so long. The dawn break and we decided to go home to eat lunch and dinner. The day went well and it's time to sleep. Tomorrow we'll be going to the doctor....

To be continued,,,,

 

 

After a long long time.... Finally an update!!!! Update again tomorrow....