Their Past

My Fake Husband

Victoria's POV

 Were currently heading to the place we would like to have our diner but Sulli stopped her tracks and averted her gaze. We followed her eyes and we saw a couple making out.

"Isn't that Minho oppa?" Krystal said at first Sulli tried to deny but when they called Minho the guy answered his phone. Krystal asked me and Luna to go evesdroping and we did. We listened to the conversation and Krystal was never wrong. It's his brother. When Sulli knew about it she was just shock and dumbfounded. But then Amber stormed her way to their direction she nudge him and it was really him. Sulli blocked Ambers way and instead she talked she sounded so lost but that was when the woman spoke. Sulli challenged her to a fight which I know is not gonna turn out well. She's a 3 time champion in every physical pain sports. We always knew what she's capable off so we didn't try to stop her.

I started to shake when she attacked the girl. I fear the worst that's why I called Sehun. 

Sehun is Sulli's long time lover they've been in a relationship for 9 years but an accident broke their hearts. In a Kick boxing competition Sulli was vs. to Sehun although Sulli know's that it's breaking the rules she still didn't complain about it. So they end up fighting each other. At that time Sulli was not in her right shape becouse 1 week before the fight she found out that Sehun got a girl pregnant. She didn't eat, never sleep and worst of all trying to get herself killed. That night when he fought with Sehun in a match was never expected. She's thin and lifeless as a zombie but in with in a couple of minutes Sulli managed to NEARLY kill Sehun. She didn't forgive herself to what she had done do in order to be free from being guilty she cut herself infront of the guy she love, and the same guy she almost killed. Sulli survived from the attempt but she didn't give up in getting herself killed. 

Sehun love's her so much that everyday he's in the hospital with Sulli. Never leaving her side he decided to propose to Sulli but it was to late Sulli gone mad. Afraid of herself. She was admitted to a mental institution and was accompanied by Sehun everyday. Every night Sehun cried for Sulli in the hospital she would bang her head on the wall's that caused it bleeding. She had an internal hemorage and was in coma for 2 years. Sehun on the other hand was sent abroad and never came back. When Sulli got her consciousness back she didn't remember half of what happens in her life but spent the years searching for Sehun. 

It was until my wedding when Sehun was back in Korea. When Sulli was making the announcement of their wedding was when he arrived in the scene. He went near the stage and reached his hands up to where Sulli was standing, it was like reaching a star so high up in the sky. Sulli disappeared from the stage with Choi Minho while Sehun on the other side knelt on the ground while crying. Hitting himself countless of times. Blaming his stupid decision of agreeing to his parents about departing. He cried till morning never leaving the spot he was in. 

"Sulli... Choi Sulli SARANGHE!!!!" He cried his heart out. He was in pain and I know he still loves my sister because for months of staying with Nickhun he always have nightmare's. Talking to sleep about how sorry he was and how he wants her back. Once Sulli got into a fight Sehun was the only one to stop her. She knew Sehun was there but still thinks sake was just dreaming. 2 weeks passed and it's Sulli and Minho's wedding. Sehun was there all the time. He watched as she smiled on her way to Minho. He could see happiness in her face. Her laughter and the exchange words of I do's. Till this time Sehun is with me and Nickhun being his guardian. The sadness and pain in Sehun's eyes was evident up until now and the thing about him getting a girl pregnant was all a lie. He was honest with their relationship and my husband confined it. 

 

At this time I can feel happiness in Sehun because he is now hugging the love of his life Choi Sulli, my sister. I know Sulli is confused but this whole marriage life should stop it's all fake. Minho is a user. Since then he always dream of money even if he has all the wealth he needed. I know because the girl Sulli just beat is Minho's fiancée. She's Kwon Yuri. I've know her.since I was in high school. She was my school mate and a school queenka. She was know as a seducer once she stole Nickhun from me but she didn't succeed. He love me and he was honest. But this here is crap. She deserves the beating and Sehun deserves to be happy.