Continuation of A Day with friends part 2

My Fake Husband

"Are you trying to insult me?" Amber said bit insulted.

"Of course!!! I'm not!" Krystal tried to annoy the Hell out of her. But knowing Amber she wouldn't buy a little joke cause if she does. Ommo! I think I know what will happen to Krystal. Poor thing. We all know that Amber can make a person cry with just a single home that's why we all avoid making pranks on her.

"Yeah! Like you want to burst in tears.!" Amber said mockingly.

" Ohh! Try me!" Krystal .

"Amber... Don't waste your time on making a girl cry cause we all know that all of them hated you after doing so." Vic Annie tried to relax her.

"It would be great if someone here will be cating enough to help me and my situation here." I busted in.

"Luke you will listen? Nahh!!!" Luna said in response.

"Hey! Can you please help me. I'm freeking out here." I said while trying to act all calm and undistraxted by the thought.

"Why not given up and give him one? It's not like it's your first time doing THAT THING with him." Amber said insert in the turning eyeballs. 

"Ommo! We're drunk that time and it didn't happen you just assumed it did." I said while stikking my thoung out.

"Care to explain miss goody goody.' Vic Annie said raising an eyebrow.

"Well---"

FLASHBACK

Victoria's wedding

After discussing about our marriage I excused myself from him to tell my dad that I will announce something after and it was about me and Minho getting married.

He found me at the bar counter with my blue lagoon cocktail drink. It's my favorite among all drinks I don't know why but I just love it. He approached me smelling.

"Blue.lagoon?" He questioned

"Why? What's wring with this?" I said shoeing him my glass.

"Nothing it's my favorite." He stated.

"Ohhh! Is this fate?" I said smelling.

"Ohh. So you can now predict thing's?" Minho smirked.

"Yeah. You can say that."

"One Margarita." He informed the bartender.

The bartender started o mix all things and hand him the drink.

"You drink Margarita?"

"Ani! It's for you." He said as he passed down the liquid.

"Why would you like me to have that?" 

"Just try it. If you didn't get all drunk I will do every single thing you want me to. And of course that will only happen in our married life." H answered. Now that's intetesting. 

"Call!" I said.

"Start NOW!" 

I started to gulp down every liquid in eachbsingle bottle. 1 glass became 2, 2 reached 3 and so on and so forth. I was now tipsy when I turned to him and raised the bottle up in the air. Shouting the total number of glass she finished in one gulp.

"35th glass.!" She said.

"I think that's enough." Minho said as he carried me all the way upstairs but not forgetting about the anouncement she asked him to here up the stage and he did. Clearing she attracted guest and Moshe finally spoke.

"Good evening dear guest. Tonight is my Bunnies wedding and I thank you all for attending. I hope you will enjoy the lesuire we offer. Tonight I would like to introduce to you my boyfriend Choice Minho." Minho walked up the stage and hugged her waist. We heard loud gasp and whispers. Some personalities were shocked with the sudden announcement but I cared less. "Mr. Choice here and I has been dating since birth." I stopped when I hearted laughter echoed in my ears. "No I'm just joking.! Were dating since January 14...(I passed for a moment) 5 years ago. Do I would like to announce our early wedding by next month January 14 as it's our anniversary. Think you and good night." I said and wave them off.

"Are you really drunk or you just wan me to you?" 

"Hahaha.!" She faced m red faced. Ohh. She's.really drunk.

"You pulled the longest and smartest speech of a drunk person."

"Hahaha.! Yeah. Minho we're sharing a room since we are getting married and I need someone to be with me tonight." I might hate to admit it by U really hate being alone.

"Okay" was a short answer but hat it still gave me the gidsy feeling's but I shurreged it off because I was drunk that time. He dropped me carefully on the soft mattress and laeve wanting to be with him. He entered the bathroom to take a wuik shower and got out after 9-10 minutes. He was pretty fast. He was half and water was dripping on hi wet body. Being fully awake by the Tim I stood up and approached him.

"I want you tonight! Here. Now. This second." I whispered in his ear with a husky yet still y voice. 

Might as well seduce him more to keep him coming but I was shocked with the swift move he did. He started to kiss me like a hungry wolf. He nibble near my ear and down to my neck an when he caught me sweet spot I released a soft moan causing him to smirk. We were not in our own world when he go up to remove my dress and he was successful we were now fully named when we stood up but I turned up us falling in an awkward position with Minho's head in between Sulli's thigh's. Laughing at the position Minho was about to stand up when the door flung open. There goes a shocked Amber, Key, Luna, Onew and Jonghyun standing, frozen and all ashamed.

"What the Hell!" Minho shouted. And the once romantic moment turned awkward. We hurriedly dressed and run outside to catch up with our friends. Yes we have the same circle of friends by we never encountered each other.

End of Flashback

"Now is it all clear.? Nothing happened an U thank you guys if I weren't to yo I would"he been pregnant for 9 month's with the big belly around me."