How it happened

My Fake Husband

Sulli's POV

Love is something UNEXPLAINABLE, something MYSTICAL, sometimes ERRATICALL.

Love is something you can always DENY but never HIDE. It's something that can take peace away.It is a feeling which hunts your EMOTIONS, it keeps you wondering and thinking about that specific person. Like an insect love will find a way to bug you until your boiling point. It's a feeling of hatred but it is the undeniable fact that YOU are IN LOVE.

A year with him but I never felt that way. I must admit he's droop dead gorgeous and smoking hot but sparks was something that never came into view, none of this qualities caught my attention. I don't love him. I'm just forced to marry him. Silly me. I never thought I could risk my own status for something I always wanted.

GIFTS!!!

Yes, the reason is to shallow. Gifts right. But here's how it all started.

Flashback:

(A year Ago)

Today is my sister's wedding! He's marrying Nickhun oppa! The wedding will start at exactly 4p.m it will most likely end at 6p.m then guess what?! RECEPTION! I always love the smell of food, the sound of glasses clinging for a toast, the chattering and most importantly the sound of the word GIFT.! I always wanted to have one, and never did I know that when you wed you come to receive so much of them. I can't even count Unnie's gift. 

At the reception I got nothing to do. I'm done greeting our business partners and roaming around to meet some friends. Now. Now! What should I do?

"Hhmmmmm...." I'm thinking of ways to prevent boredom when an idea popped in my mind. I went to my Dad.

"Dad! Can I open one of Unnie's gift's?" I plead with puppy eyes.

"Ani! It's your sister's you don't have something to do with them. Presents will also be for you if you marry. Someday baby. Someday." My Dad said while I pouted. I went to see my sister. I badly want to open one.

"Unnie!" I called out.

"Oohh! Our Giant baby.! Now what do you like I'm sure you want to ask me something with that kind of face." She said. I started to open my mouth to say the words. I know my Dad said no but can't you see? I'm stuborn enough to disobey him. Ha! I'm sure Vic Unnie will let me.

"Unnie. C-can I o-open one of your gifts?" I said while stammering. I pleaded with puppy eyes to make it look more convincing and much cuter. Hehehe!

​"Sure! I'll get one for you." 

"Yeyy!!! Your actually letting me open one of those?" I asked her again but this time I was amused. I was like a kid  who earned a star from my teacher.

Vic Unnie handed me a large box. She said that I can open that one since it's the biggest and the wrapping is cute just like me. I started to open the box with amusement written all over my face. After opening the gift I found a rice cooker. I was happy when I saw it and contented to open one gift I stood up from where I was sitting and saw my unnie and oppa dancing around and the guest are pinning money on their clothes. I turned my head and stopped once I saw man standing near the stage. I can see he's still young. Not bad for a bachelor. I decided to approach him and I walked closer I started to know what caught his attention. It was the money hanging lose on their clothes. He's staring at them. SO not thinking twice I pat his shoulder's to make him turn to my direction and as soon as he did I started to talk.

"Why are you staring at the money?" I asked

"Nothing. I was just thinking that it is easier to earn money when it's your wedding."

"Yeah! I hope I can be married sooner. I want to have gifts. A LOT of them."

"Gift's? Why gift's?" He asked.

"I love gift's. I don't know why but since childhood I never received one. Maybe that's why I want them so badly." I said stating the truth.

"You don't have birthdays?"

"I do but my Dad never allow me to open one gift until my wedding day."

After saying those words there was a moment of silence. I was waiting for him to break it but he didn't. Okay. So here is it.

"I'm Choi" We both said in chorus. 

"You first" We said same thing again.

"Okay" That was a duet.! are we doing this all night? Cause seriously I am now thinking we are meant to be. Geezz.! I just want to get married and now I'm thinking to much.

"I'm Choi Sulli the youngest daughter of Choi Empire."

"Daughter of Choi Empire? Why do you address your parents like that.?" He asked.

"That's what they said. I don't address them by their name, instead I address them as Choi Empire."

"O-okay.! My turn. I'm Choi Minho the eldest son of CMK Ent."

"Well hearing your company name, I know you're rich but why stare at the hanging money? By any chance do you want to have them?"

"M." He said as he did a slight nod. "I want it. All my life I didn't have my self a money that I can call mine. It's all from mom and dad."

Blah. Blah, Blah.!

We had a long conversation but the night is still young. I wanted to go home. I want to sleep. I want to lay down on my soft mattress. Our conversation still didn't end until He offered me something interesting. Not to mention I was half a sleep that time but that something caught me off guard.

"Sull, what about we get married.?" He said and I was shocked.

"W-what? what d-did you s-say?" I asked stammering. I'm not sure if what I heard but I really want to make sure. Of course I was half asleep maybe I just had  my illusions running. I don't want to shame my self.

"I said do you wanna get married?" He asked again.

"And why would I say yes?"

"yes because if so you will get all your presents, at the same time you get the chance to open them. And me on the other side want's a cute wife and don't forget the wedding dance money. Hehe! I sound like a beggar but I always want to have. Even just half. I want to keep it forever." He said with amusement. Now that is what I call girly.

"That's it. No husband and wife thing right?" I asked a bit cautious. 

"No, there's nothing like that. But if you insist." He said while wiggling his eyebrow's.

I smacked him softly on the shoulders and answered with a straight yes.

End of Flashback