chapter 8

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knock...knock... "shinhye may i.." shinhye was pull out a handle,she saw someone who ask to come in was stood behind the door. " aah..you here," she bow to him. "what are you doing,lets come out" he step in toward to her bed. he closed the laptop," stop to work tonight,lets come out"

" I just want to call my parents " she looked down. He understand now. it's a christmas Eve, and she didn't with her family, he take a laptop,come out the room. member of family was sat in living room,Mrs.HyeJin was busy arrange the table for dinner party. " may i help you something? " shinhye ask her at the kitchen. but she said everything almost done and ask her to waiting in dinning room,then she was joined with her family in the living room.

" Shinhye...come here please," He shout on her from living room. He was setting a teleconfrence with her family in seoul. she was surprise when saw her mom on screen," eomaaa..."she was scream ran toward to TV.  " please take a seat here.." he was guide her to sat in couch. " how are you shinhye," mom ask her,a tears filled on her eyes.  " eomma,i'm sorry i couldn't visited you this year, where's appa..? eh, it's Mrs. Lee?" she was starting to cried too,because she didn't come back home this christmas .then she saw Minho's mom walk behind her. she saw they was sat together in the couch, then she saw her dad and Minho's dad joined to them. " shinhye-yaa... how are you, didn't you missed your parents here?" his dad was said over there. shinhye just smile while wipe her wet cheeks. " apaa...,eomma i'm miss you so much" she was cried a lot, Mrs. HyeJin who sat beside her,was caress her back. she was really miss her home,her room.

" hello,mrs. park, Mr. park, how have you been?" Mrs. HyeJin was greeted them. " don't worry about shinhye, she's so kind and cute girl." she proud of her.

" oh, yeah mrs. Kim,thank you for take care of her. woaah, your family was come together,it's seem so rousing  party." she saw many member of family was joined with them, the screen was full now.

"Ah.. yeah, so shinhye didn't felt alone here,so lets introduce them shinhye" mrs. Kim ask her to introduce all of family member to her family over there. She was  introduce one by one, " it's Mrs Kim parents, she was always teach me about Japanese food.it's a sister of mrs. Kim with her children,this one is mrs. kim little brother with his fiancee, " she was call them one by one.but she was forgot to introduce someone.she was goosebumps,her heart was beating so fast when she saw minho on screen was talking with her brother,come to his dad,with many snack. " then, who's that boy,behind you shinhye?" her dad was ask about him. she was turn back,then she realized that she was almost  forgot to introduce him. " aah, yeah. i'm sorry,this one is KeunSuk-Oppa. he was a give me a chance joined in his studio's. and this teleconference,because of him. thank you oppa" 

" aah please,take  your time shinhye,we'll waiting for you at dinning room" Mrs. Kim was rose her feet,leave her to keep talking with her family. then they was leave her alone.

"Minho,please say something" his mom was nudge on his arm.  " how have you been,shinhye.." seem he couldn't say everything. His heart was beating so fast, it's first time he could see her again, since she was leaving seoul,2 years ago. actually, he was so happy, miss her so much. but he tried to look cool in front of her, and the parents.

It's a first time she celebrate a christmas without her family. Last year,her parents was come to osaka,and celebrate a christmas together with Mrs.Kim family. Shinhye was couldn't visited them,because of tight schedule in college. her parents couldn't visit her,because of extreme wheather in Seoul. 

*******

"Shinhye, let me see a sketch,which you made yesterday" Ms.Nana was ask her about the new design. She ask her about concept,and a material will be used, then she was agree to make a sample for this design. and she said will be shown at new boutique." aah.. really, thank you miss, i'll visited a sample team. She was grab  the phone call keunSuk number. " oppa, Ms. Nana seem likes my new design. she said to me to make a sample" she tell to him,he know that she was so happy about that. She was thankful to KeunSuk who find her talent when she was teach a child about painting at Mr. Kim's schools. Education Centre Of Korea,then invited her to join his studio. Since at early year,she was work in his studio,as part timer, after class hour in college.

 

" i'll going to tokyo next week,to accompany mr. Choi, should we meet? " Minho said when they was chat using skype.

" I don't know,my schedule so tight this day. how long you'll be there?" she said. it's a first time he call her,even his mom call her most often,but he never able to contact her. because of  his rushing to graduated.

" you're really something!" she know he was mad,but she was like . then she glancing at new caller " wait a minute,i have a call" she said.

" isshh.. this girl, always skip our chating,first..."

She was on call with Ms.Nana, who ask her to accompany her at Tokyo Fashion Weeks event . she said,it's a good chance's for her design refrence. then, shinhye said,will got a permission from Mrs. Kim first. " don't worry, i just ask KeunSuk to get Mrs. Kim permission for you." she smile. when they was finished a talk, she notice that Minho was off too.

******

Shinhye just following Ms.Nana who greet everyone who she meet. Shinhye was enjoyed that event. it's really give her new knowledge and idea about design. She was introduced to many great people who expert about fashion when they attend at Gala Dinner. " shinhye, please he's mr. haruma. he's a famous Japanese actor" Ms. Nana introduced him to shinhye. he just shy, "aah, not really.."  both of them was bow each other. Actually shinhye was familiar with his drama. she was lucky meet him in personally here and he was so kind, she was enjoyed talking and laugh with him who really interesting about korean food.  " hello mr. Woon,how have you been? " he was greet someone behind her.

" oooh.. Mr. Haruma,nice to meet you here. eh, who's this girl,your girlfriend?" Mr. woon staring at shinhye who stand beside him. both of them was looking at each other. then they just smile," oh,no..she was my friend,she was from Osaka,but she's Korean" He intr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter