chapter 5

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" pajamas,t-shirt, jeans,shower set,sneakers,slippers,swimsuit,jacket,sweater,socks...hhmm it was complete" Shinhye in her room, check list all the things,put in to her backpack then pull the zips to close it. Tomorrow, she will join with SeMi and family vacation. Shinhye's dad so busy all day,so her parent couldn't went to holiday as usual for celebrate her graduating. But dad promise,if she was accepted in Korean National University,they'll went to Thailand,for vacation. She's parent was hopeful that she was accepted in KNU,for continuing families tradition. Shinhye's grandfather,Mom,dad graduated from KNU,since her brother just focus in music and almost failed at senior high school,then she was the last hope.

" Iissh... what are you doing here? wake up" shinhye was surprise saw minho lay down on her bed. she just finish a shower.

" get out..!!i'll change my cloth" she pull his arm,but he still stood,ignoring her.

" shinhye..,you can use my room,let him alone" her mom said in front of the door.

Shinhye turn her head,looking at her mom,she leave him and toward to mom's room.she was pout while thinking of her mom,who always defend him more than her or her brother. Mom come in the room,sat on the bed.

" please be nice with him this day, don't make him more sad,or mad. he was badmood i think" mom said, shinhye was look at her mom from the mirror. then she sat beside her," eh.. what happen with him,exactly mom?"

" close the door.." mom ask her to close the door, hope he didn't hear what their talking about. Shinhye really curious now.

"mom..,please tell me" she lower her voice and getting close to mom.

" he was scolded by his dad,they was debating about his college. as your father, uncle lee want he was study in management,but his mom said he really want study in art,majoring in film. he want to explore his hobby, so please don't talk about college,or everything with him. then he will be mad on you."

Shinhye was nod,she really understand his was so interest in movie,she still remember that he want to be PD.but she was not suppose it become big issue. As she know, his parent wish,he'll handover to handling his companies, as the one and only one son in their family. His sister was business woman too helping in her husband company, then his parent really hopeful he want to handling this companies.

She following her mom toward to dinning room,preparing a dinner.

" wake up him,it's time for dinner" mom ask her.

" no..i don't want"

" iissh.. this girl" mom open her eye wide

" yaa.. you said,i should be nice. i'll fight with him if i wake up him as usual " mom just shook her head, yes, she know.shinhye couldn't be nice or gentle to him.

 

Lee  sat infront of them,opposite side with her. Mom put some meat and vegetable on his plate. " eat some a lot" she smile on him. Shinhye was quiet during smile,just staring at him sometime,like tried to read his feel by him face. Mom was kick her foot, as sign to stopped. but it so hard kick,then shinhye was scream. " aaaww, " she lower her body hold her leg,while looking at her mom.

" eat it well,don't be noisy" mom said,ignoring shinhye mad. She ask her about tomorrow. she give some advice to her.

"mom..., i'm not child anymore,i know what should i do,when i'm not with my family" shinhye skip mom word, she know her mom so worry.

" when you will go?" Minho ask.

" eh, tomorrow morning" she looking at him with carefuly. still tried to read his feel.

" how long?" again he just said sort word

"Omo.. do you miss me?i'm sorry, it's a ladies time hahahaa..." shinhye tried to be funny,but seem he didn't interest.

After that, Minho was inside her room, played Games. when shinhye and mom wash a dish. " So don't sleep late,you should wake up early morning" mom said.

" yaa...why you still here don't you want to go home, i want to sleep." shinhye lay down to the bed,ignoring Minho who played the games.

" Issh.. how dare you ignoring me,to battle the game,come on.. just one round" Minho pull a pillow,to distrub her sleep.

" Ommaa..." shinhye shout call her mom. " i should go to sleep early"

" aah.. just one round,please" Minho give her a stick.

Shinhye was thought for a second. it's a hard time for him, then i should help him to forget his sadness. She was agree to battle the games. as usual, it will more than one round.

*****

Today shinhye was back from holiday.SeMi's Father send her back home. Father said thank you because of many gift and souvenir. Mom said to give some to Minho's mom.

" ooh..you here,please come in" Minho's dad stand in the door.

" thank you, mom said to give it to you, where's aunty?" she ask when she notice a house so quiet.

" she in her room" Minho's dad give her way to come in,and close the door. Shinhye put  some bag on the dinning room.

" Did Minho,sleep uncle? " shinhye ask,when she saw his room was close,but the motorcycle was parking in garace.

" Ask his mom,inside her room" he replied with lazy tone and still focus on tv. shinhye just lift up her shoulder. thought his dad was bad mood.

" Aunty...could i come in? " she said behind the door which almost closed.

" shinhye.. it's you?,yes please" minho mom replied. then she was step in to the room. saw his mom,tried to sat. seem her face so pale and her body  was weak.

" Omo.. mom, are you sick? please just ley down." shinhye come to closer,help her to stay ley down,but his mom just fixed her sat.

" glad you're back,did you enjoy your vacation?"minho's mom tried to smile. shinhye notice,her voice so weak. she put her palm on her forehead.

" Mom..you got a fever,let me care for you,she stood leaving her room,toward the kitchen. then she back,to her room bring ice packed and a bowl of water.

" where is Minho,why he didn't take care of you?"

" shinhye,did you know where is he now? did he said something to you?" Minho's mom take her hand,like need a good answer.

" omma...what do you mean,it something happen with him?" shinhye open her eye wide.

" what, he ran away? omma.. he really didn't went with me. don't worry, i'll ask our class mate" shinhye caress her back.

 

Shinhye tried to dial his phone number.out of service. she call member of soccer team, their school mate, both of them said,minho not there. She was worry now, his mom seem so sad, she said that he leave his home, the day after she went to holiday. at the first time, his mom think that he with shinhye,but now,when shinhye was back home,he still dissapear. -aah.. minyoung.. she remember, one person who should be know where is he. she dial her phone number,-out of service,she  call her residence phone. The maid said,that she and her family went to NewZealand,glad she got her phone number in new zealand.

" heeii.., shinhye, how are you?"

" MinYoung,i'm sorry i just want to know that Minho with you right now?"

" why, aah.. sorry i didn't mean to,but..." she really want to said yes, she want to tell her that Minho went with her and family back to auckland for holiday. but Minho who near her and heard shinhye's name, just warn her to not tell everything about him.

" aah.. yeah, i know. but if you know where is he,or he call you,please tell him that his mom was sick now.and please back home " shinhye really sorry that she was disturb her vacation.

" what,mom was sick? oh.. i'm really sorry about that shinhye"

 

"what did she said, it's was my parent use her to find me." minho ask her about telephone conversation.

" yeah..minho your mom was sick,because so worried about you. please call them,tell that you're here,with me" she looking at him.

" i was tell you earlier,don't tried again" minho leave her,he walk in to his room.

Minyoung really didn't understand,why he was so stubborn. it's just about college choice,why so serious. He come to her home,a couple day before she leave. she invite him to vacation with her. that moment he said yes instantly. her dad helping to fast process a VISA. first day in auckland, she know,actually he was prepare to leave his home. he was mad to his parent. and now, his mom was sick. it must because of him.

Minyoung dial shinhye's phone number, her heart was fast beating.she really nervous.hope shinhye didn't misunderstanding about earlier.

" shinhye,just listen to me. actualy minho was here,with me. i think you know his promblem, and seem he still mad on his parent. i know, he was stubborn,but i promise to bring him back. so tell his mom, don't worry so much."

" oh..so why you said that you..aah.. i know,at least i know where is he.please take care of him minyoung"

"i really sorry about earlier shinhye, he was beside me. so i can't said the truth."

minyoung parent agree to skip their vacation because she said that she want to prepare about entrance exam in university. Minho who was still enjoy his vacation,should stop his beaeutiful moment.when they arrived in seoul, his mind was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter