chapter 14

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Happy new year….” It’s so noise , everybody was welcoming a new year. “ cheeerrsss....” everybody raise a glass of wine.

“ Yaa Minho-ssi it has a new year, I’m waiting for your wedding invitation..” Jinhyuk greeted him while .

“ aah.. yeah, this is my fiancé ..” Minho introduced her instantly to cover his shy. Shinhye was release her hand from his arm and bow at him.

“ omo.. you’re so unlucky, why you choose a this jerk for your fiancé.. oh, I’m sorry for my bad jokes” Jinhyuk staring at shinhye who just smile heard his jokes. Minho was hit his arm” yaah.. you must have a girlfriend, so you could stopped your bad habits, like me” both of them just laughter. She just smile looking at them, even she didn’t know what they talking about.

It’s the first time Shinhye was invited at Minho’s office. Mr. Choi was surprised that minho’s fiancé was from the same university he know her when shinhye talk about prof. Kim.” Aah… I know your name, he was said about you that day. His student who becoming assistant at Osaka.”

“ aah.. yes, I am “ Shinhye was shy.Suddenly she was remember about mrs. HyeJin’s family ,when she heard about Osaka.

“ Yaa.. minho –ssi.. party wasn’t end yet. Why you leave so early..?” His friend when he ask to go home.

“hhmm… did your wife not ask you to go home now?” Ilwoo ask him back. Both of them was laughter, then minho bow at them, lead her toward to the door.

 

“ do you enjoyed the party?” minho staring at her.

“ hhmm..,but I’m so sleepy..” shinhye looking at the clock on the dashboard, it’s almost 2.00 AM.

“ I’m sorry, it’s too late for you” he put a neck pillow on her, then kissed her forehead. He awake her when they was arrived at their home.

“ go inside,quickly..” she was nod.

“ don’t late to wake up, tomorrow morning.”before she step in to her home.

” Aiissh… I’m almost forget for tomorrow…” he was thought about family plan,that they’ll go to Naksan beach. their family always spent the time at new year to visit the Naksan Beach

****

“ Minho.. palli yaa…we should be late..” his mom yell from the living room. He was come out with lazy steps from his room toward the garages. He was opened his eyes widely when he saw shinhye was waved on him from her parents cars.He was step in to the car,sat at passenger seat. She wave her hand, ask him to move on her car, then sat beside her. But he shook his head, that he remember he was not bathing yet, he just brush his teeth because his mom said that he must be hurry. Shinhye was pouty look at his reaction. During away to the beach, she was back to sleep again since she was late back to home last night. Minho was looking for her when they car was side by side n the traffic light, but he doesn’t saw her head. He tried called her phone, but seem she doesn’t pick up.” Aaiishh.. this girl why so easy to mad”

 

“ eomma.. I want to walking around….” she ran into the sea immediately when their car was arrived, seem they was arrived first than minho’s car.

“ be careful shinhye….” Her dad warning. Shinhye was like a child who got a new toy when she meet with the sea. Even in the cold weather like this, she really don’t care about the weather. feet with a cold water of the sea and sometimes fold her hand on her arm when she feel a wind.

“ where is shinhye ? “ his mom ask while prepared a meal. Her mom just pointing at the beach.She was shook her head,looking at her enjoyed playing with a small waves.

“ she was never changing..really likes playing with a waves.” His mom still remember when she was child, they was visited the beach often. And shinhye really happy playing with a sand,until her cloth become wet.She will stopped when she was feel sleepy.

 

“ Minho-yaa are you sure will held the wedding party before march,15?” minho just nod, answering his dad question.

“ we should checking a best day for them.” Shinhye’s dad said. He take a small book and starting to find a good day about them.

“ appa.. where’s she?” he looking at her mom, but she was not there. He was rose his feet suddenly, toward to the sea, after her mom ask to find her.

Minho was smile looking at her from a far away. Shinhye was really enjoyed playing with the wave.

“Don’t move! Don’t looking at back! Just follow my orders” minho act like a criminal.he hold her shoulder, put a shell on her waist as a gun. Shinhye was shocked that she was meet a villain in the place like this. She just hold her tears,but she really couldn’t hold her tremble, when she feel a warm breath on her nape. But seem Minho couldn’t hold his laugh, saw her was really frightened. He was give her a back hug. A tightly hug.

“ hello,baby…” he kissed her cheek from the back. Shinhye feel her feet was weak. mihno was hold her head with his chest.

“ yaa… so it’s really funny for you,right?” Shinhye was turn her body, facing at him.

“ eehhmm… you’re so pretty when you’re mad” He kissed her forehead. They was usually went to the naksan beach to celebrate of new year, but they was feel a different at this time.

“aaissh…, so, why you doesn’t want sat beside me, earlier?” shinhye pull away his hug.she pinch his waist turn,that he just shook and smile.

“ what??” shinhye ran away from him.minho was tried to catch her who ran into the sea.t hen shinhye was splashing him with a water from the sea. She pull him into the sea, Until his cloth become wet” I’ll showering you,now” she laughter.. She notice something wrong, with him. Minho was tried hard to move his feet back to the shore. He was sat on the sand.while massaging his leg,by himself

“ oh..i’m sorry, I was forgot that your leg still in therapy” Shinhye really felt so guilty look at him in the pain, she give a massage on his leg immediately

“ it’s really hurt? I’m sorry, minho-yaa” she really sad.

“ it’s okay, I just need the time for rest your mom was looking for you.” He was stood up and hold her hand, back to their parents.

 

Her mom ask them to changes a cloth first, before they take a meal. after that, his dad had an attention. He was talking about wedding plan, during take a meal.

“ We has find a good time for your wedding day, maybe around February.16-19, or march 05-10.and the party should be held at 3PM, that’s a great moment”

“ how about honeymoon, did you choose one?” His mom .

“ eomma…” Minho really shy.

“ about date, please chose one for us,and about honeymoon, I just follow her.”

“ aigoo..how cute are you, really a nice husband” mom pride him.

“ okay.. actually, we has a choose one, wedding will be held on Feb,17 how do you think?” his dad said.

“ we’ll obeyed.” He said

“ shinhye, did you have a dream about honeymoon place, Japan, French , or swiss?

“ because of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter