chapter 17

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SoJin have appointment with Boyoung today, last night she send messages need to said something and they agreed meet at her home, tonight.

“ hii… how are you,please come in” SoJin opened the door for Boyoung and GeunSuk. She put some bento on the table.
“ hoaa.. what it this?” she said
“ aah.., nothing. I know you haven’t dinner yet, so I bought it for you, let’s eat first” BoYoung opened one for her.
“ So, what are you want to talking about?” SoJin really curious.“hhmm..,it’s about Shinhye, I wanna ask you something”
“ Eh, what happen with her. ooh, she already back to seoul this week, right?” So jin remember that she should be back from their honeymoon.
“You’re a class mate, right? I mean in KNU. so, I think you know everything about their past relationship”BoYoung said carefully. SoJin Still don’t understand about she said.
“ so, I think, you know this girl” BoYoung put some photos from envelope. She was print all the picture who MinYoung send in her phone.
“ eh, she’s Minyoung. Yes, I know her.But where you got this picture? When they meet each other?” SoJin looking at the photos carefully.
“ Actually, they was meet in Cebu, just coincidental. She had a photo shoot, and at the same time, Minho just help them to replace the talent.”
“ Oh my God… what’s this?” SoJin opened her eyes widely that saw the another photo with her message.
“ this girl! So crazy”
“ actually, I didn’t know about their past relationship, but i think she was set a bad plan, for them” SoJin just shook her head,really doesn’t understand about her.

“ how did you know?”
“ I know her. she was so stubborn from when we was child”
“ eh,do you know her from the child?”
“ yes, because we’re sibling. But since our parents was divorce , when I was 10. We didn’t meet again. I live with my mom in Ilsan, and she with my dad. Then I heard my dad have a new family, and stayed in New Zealand.
“ we just meet again, when I worked with Minho-oppa that day. and till now, she never went to our home. To meet our eomma” BoYoung was looked down.
“ she has much changing..” her voice so sad
“ She have a nightmare often..,when she said want to know about Minyoung, so I think you’re the right one” GeunSuk said while step in to the kitchen. He just listen what a women talking about. SoJin was shocked that heard what she said.
“ so, what should we do, to protect them from your sister? As we know she was so independent”
“oppa… said something please,what should I do” Boyoung yell on him. GeunSuk just shrugged.

****

Since they back from Cebu, shinhye have a new habits. She always awake in the night, watch the TV with eat some ice cream. Moreover she was sleep in the couch till the morning. She just said that she was so sleepy while back to their room, after take some water in the night, when minho ask in the morning. She really likes a spicy foods for lunch. Her friend was surprised that she put some chili on her food when they have a lunch.

 

Minho step out from the room, instantly, when he doesn’t find her in the bathroom. He was looking for her in the dark,

“ aahh…” Shinhye was shocked that lamp at the living room was turn on.

“ iissh.., you make me startled”

“ what are you doing in the dark?” he sat beside her. “ yaa…shinhye, you was eat this in the night” Minho was surprise look at her so enjoyed eat the ice cream at the night.

“ do you want tried?” she feed one spoon at him. Minho just shook his head, it was so cold at the night, how came she really enjoyed eat the ice creram.

“ Don’t eat too much, your stomach will be hurt” He take a box of ice cream.he raised his feet toward the kitchen and put it into the freezer.

“ andweee…,give me one spoon, again” shinhye catch him,tried to opened the freezer.

“ Shinhye, just enough for tonight, you can eat it tomorrow” Minho grab her hand toward to the bedroom. Minho really surprise that she was cried and won’t back to the room.

“ iisssh, you’re so childish. It’s so late,to eat ice cream” Minho buried her head in to his abs.

“ give me one spoon,only one spoon please” she begged

“ ara… last spoon for today” he pull out the box and dig it to feed her. Shinhye really look like a child who got a new toys.

“thank you my hubby” she was give a kiss on his cheek,before leave, back to their room.

 

She was like that every night. Minho really worried about her, but seem she was enjoyed. Like today, Minho was back home so late. Usually, he was opened the door by himself. But today,shinhye was opened for him. After he take a shower, he step out to the living room, joined with her watching the TV.

“ I was stopped by for bought it when I back from the office” she said, when she asked why ice cream with family size, always in the freezer.

“ shinhye, please don’t eat it too much in the night..” his word was cutting by her who feed him one spoon ice cream.

“ don’t much talk, just enjoyed it” Minho just little bit. He still can’t understand how came she eat the cold thing in the night while a weather in seoul so cold too. Shinhye was giggling look at him, and eat it by herself. He pulled away a box of ice cream, put it on the table. Shinhye just pouty and look at the straight away to the TV.

“ Maybe I can’t eat an ice cream,like you. Because, I just wanna eat the other one” He lift her chin, tilted her face then their eyes was meet each other. He pressed his lips on her. Shinhye was gasped for a while when he kissed become so passionately. He was push her to lay down in the couch. Taste of Chocolate from the ice cream blended in her lips and her tongue. Her neck feel so warm because of his heavy breath when he started to kissing that part, down to her shoulder. His hand was skilful pulled of her t-shirt and bra. Minho really enjoyed massaging, her as she was moan at the same time. Her hands was grabbed his t shirt to pulled up. Minho was pulled out all his cloth, as he have a sign from her. He was already to pull out the last cloth of her.

“ Jamkkaman..., are you sure we’ll do it here?” her unstable breathed.

“ like you said, find new sensation when eat the ice cream in the night” he lift her leg then, he got away into her, with a slowly at the first, as he give her time to adjust. Her hand was hanging on his neck when he raised the rhythm. Minho feel like got a new booster when he heard her moan.Shinhye grabbed his arm tightly when she felt much pain on her. Their moan was fully the room at the night, Shinhye’s cried out was replied by his groan, as they was find the pleasure.

A few minute later,Minho feel like so weak even to move his body from he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter