chapter 12

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye just looking at the outside while waiting for a meal, seem she was thinking about something didn’t notice that Minho was come back from the rest room. His gaze followher then follow her to looking at the out the window, but it’s nothing special.. just a traffic at the night, as usual. He fixed his sat.
“ eehhm..” he tried to break her reverie. Shinhye was lift up her head suddenly toward him with a cute smiling, tried to cover her shocked. Minho just glancing at her during enjoyed the meal. She was silent, just focus on her meal while checking her phone and send a texted.
“ should we go home now?” he ask
“ eh.. do you finished your meal?” shinhye was put her phone on the table. She saw he didn’t finish off his meal.
“ no, I’m full. Let’s go…” he rose his feet toward to the door. Shinhye just follow him.

Minho just staring her from rearview, she still busy with her phone. “ who’s that? finally he was ask about someone who texted her, all the time.
“ oh.. it’s SoJin, she ask me to accompany her to the cemetery tomorrow.”
“ why you so serious?”
“ oh.. did I looks like that? I’m sorry “ she put down her phone, reach her bag to put the phone. Minho crush her hair, shinhye take his arm, placing on her waist then she can lean on his arm.

 

Shinhye still couldn’t closed her eyes, she still thought about these day. They was spent time together with walking around at Myong-dong Street. He was bring her to jewelry store, ask her to choose anything that she like. “ It’s for our wedding ring” he was so excited . Actually she should be the one a happier lady in Seoul who will have a wedding ring, that’s mean that she will be married by him. But at the time she was felt something wrong in her heart. She was meet with many couple at the same store. She saw both of them was excited and very happy during choose a jewelry, even sometimes she saw another couple was bantering, debate when they should have a different idea. But not her . Or when He ask her to visited the Bridal, she doesn’t felt a special . She know since they was back from Shanghai, Minho was changes little bit. His mom was said a same thing. He was like a ‘real’ employee s who back home soon, while his schedule not really tight. He was rarely back home with a drunk like before. SoJin who she told about this, just laughter. she said it’s a normal condition for someone who’ll be married soon. But shinhye was thought at different way, so, actually she was the first one who ask SoJin to accompany her to visited cemetery.

 *****

They put a small bouquet of lily on the grave, shinhye was squatting near their picture “ hello hal aboeji, hal meoni.. how are you, I think you has know what happen with me and why I was come here alone, not with my parents.” she caress their picture.

“ I didn’t mean to be dissident or not obey to my parents, and you too, I was tried to accept this. But at the end, I felt that I’m not sure about this. I didn’t want that he was marry me just because of pressure from old agreement. I want that someone who ask me to get married with love, much love from him.”her voice so weak. So Jin really surprise heard it. she nudge her elbow.

“ I know, I shouldn’t be selfish to break this. But at least help me to find my true love on him. And help him to find a way to love me too. Hal-meonie.. hal aboeji please help me. I really want to be a nice daughter and grandchild for you both.” Shinhye was sobbing. So Jin just caress her back.

“ and let us to find our true love on another person, before late. if this is not our fate.” Shinhye was cried a lot for express her whole pain.

 

Shinhye was doing a same thing at Minho’s Grandparents cemetery.

“ shinhye-yaa what are you doing?” SoJin was shocked that shinhye was doing a same thing at them. Shinhye just put her finger on her lips, ask her to quiet.

 “ hello hal aboeji, hal meoni.. how are you, do you remember me, I’m park shinhye. “ she said after they was prayed before.

“ I know that you have a some agreement with my grandparents . I know I couldn’t to ignore it. but please, help us to find our true love on this old agreement. But if it’s not, please broke these all. As we know, it’s was made by you then only you who could be to broke it. Before it was late, and I and Minho will be regret it forever.

SoJin was nagging on her during back away from the cemetery. She really don’t understand about all. Shinhye just silent while looking at the out the window,not answer her nagging. Also, she didn’t notice that Minho was call her.

 

 

Minho was tried to call her immediately, when he saw her car passing his car. But he hang up the phone,when he remember that she went to accompany SoJin visited the cemetery. Today, he was send Mr. Choi visited his son’s cemetery. He was birthday, to day. he said, if he still alive maybe he was likes Minho. Today Minho was know, why he was so nice and so lovely to him, he was like the second dad for him.

“ I’ll introduce you to my grandfather” He said and lead him to his grandparents cemetery. Minho was shocked saw a small bouquet of lily on gravestone. He touch a petals, it’s was fresh flower. Seem crecently someone has come here. When they was toward to his car, he was saw in another grave. It’s Shinhye’s Grandparents grave. “ excuse me, mr. Choi” he toward to the grave. It’s same lily…

“ Hello Mr and Mrs. Park. I’m Lee MinHo, seem I’ll visited you often. Yes, I promise. will be back again soon” Minho was turn back to mr.Choi.

“ do you know them,”

“ aah.. yeah... they was my fiancé grandparents” he looks so shy

“ Fiance, so when you’ll be get married?” Mr. Choi turn on him. But Minho just answer it with a smile<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter