chapter 30

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ drive carefully..” Jinhyuk send them in front of the door.

 Both of them bow together before leave his office. He smiled send them go far away. Minho accompany her to visited jinhyuk  for discussed about her additional sue about Minyoung case. Jinhyuk said that court will called him if their demand was approved.  He said sorry the  still not have a new information about Minyoung relationship with BoYoung.

“ what next our destination, yeobo?” he stares from a rearview

“go home.. just go to our home”

“ but, it’s still in progress to renovation, just waiting for a few day, that a surprise for you”

“ aahh.. ara..ara…” Minho her hair that she started to pouty. He really love , wait for her pouty then, he will do what she want.

They dedicate to back to their own home, but minho need to renovation at some place, and he don’t allow her to visited during renovation – surprise- he said. This week Minho was bring back some stuff about them and his daughter since the renovation had 95% already. Shinhye really curious about their new home, he always avoid her question. That he had a surprise about their home, a new concept. He had some change on their room, new room for the twin with connecting door with their room. Renovation on  their  private bathroom, his workshop, prepare new home for Mr & Mrs Han though with door connection to main home, make a small playground at lakeside.

 

Shinhye just giggling as he put scarf on her eyes before step out from the car,he grabbed her shoulder to lead her steps forward inside the home. He put his finger on the lips as sign that don’t make a noise that Mr. Han want to greeting them. He do the same at mrs.Han who look so happy that  Shinhye was back home. Mr. Han pulled hand of his wife, ask her to leave them alone.

“ oh my, why I so nervous, aah.. hopefully you would like this.” Minho put down a scarf.

Shinhye really amazed about the living room,it’s look bigger than before, because it use a divider room for partition with a dining room and small pantry. Shinhye looks so happy and really curious about the twin new room when minho lead her to step to up stair. Warm and safety- he said about their daughter room. Wood floor with full of carpet. Customized bed for them, with pinkies  in everywhere. Small room for playing. Then, he lead her to their private room there is  the door with a large window as partitions with the twins room, then they could saw their activities from their own and The twin feel  be safe that they saw the parents on beside room. The interior still not changes, a big of their wed photo still hanging on the right place.

“ woaah…it’s look same with the hotel..” she was screamed look at the bathroom, more bigger with new bathtub. Shinhye was surprised that a window on the left wall.

“ I could check you if you take a long inside.” Shinhye just hit his arms.

“ don’t worry, it’s our private room” he her hair, then take a look another room, his workshop who connected with his room at lower ground.

 

She have a big surprised that Minho was prepare new home for mrs. Han, though they still on the same kitchen. Finally she have a neighbor. Then they spent time together on the small deck with warm drinks from mrs. Han.

“ they still need a privacy too, moreover us. We should tried to more independenty.” He explained.

“ I tried to make small playground for them, then we shouldn’t bring them to another. Just stayed here, at home. But I still not buy new furniture. Aah.. you was ruin my surprise. You should waiting till everything has done”

“ I’m  sorry, but seem you had prepare it so well, thank you. Thank you so much for your hard working” Shinhye give him a kisses on his cheeks

“ do you like it? “ he turn his face, looking at his wife. Shinhye just murmured while nod as say yes.

“ so, give me a kisses, not just here but here too” he touched his cheeks then turn at his lips. Shinhye just smirked at him for awhile, then she follow what he want.. kissed his lips

***

“ We was so happy that you want back home, not because we didn’t want you stayed at home but it’s should be like this.  you should back here, to your home, just tried to started a new life. Now you still have us, so thought if we had passed away, where are you going to need a help, so tried to resolve your problem, together." his mom said

“we as your parents was hope that you had lesson about life and love from everything that happen before. I believed you understand it.”  His appa add

“ home with new design, just remember, the important thing is how come you keep to protect  and to maintain your love. Now, you’re  parents too. so, please be mature” her appa add

“ okay.. we should leave now. Please visited us often”

“ don’t visited us without your mate” Her eomma put her hand on his.

“ I never bored to said this at you, please take care my daughter” her eomma tapped on his arms

 “ maaa…” Shinhye ran into her mom, cried on her arms

“ Naah.., you tried again ,back to your hubby and cried on his arms” she grabbed her shoulder, wipe the tears, then inside the car

“ drive carefully, appa”  he bow at them, keep eyeing on the car till leave from his eyes.

 

“ do you want to walking around?” Minho asked her before they step to inside the home

“ eeh…?” shinhye looking at him, then she was agree to accompany him.

Minho’s hand slipped inside her coat, grabbed her waist. Both of them linked hands each other while walking around. They sat on the grass, enjoying the cold weather of the night. Finally they was back to their own home, Shinhye said that she need a private party, so they didn’t asked to their friends. Shinhye just fix her sat, then embraced him more tightly, when Minho said that they should do this more often. Spent time together…

He just kissed her forehead that she looks agree with him. Minho checking her when he felt bit heavy on his chest, aaahhh… she had fell  slept, He fixed his hand to lift her toward their room.

Minho just looking at her deeply then turned  at the twins. Even they have own room but seem Shinhye and him still not have heart let them sleep alone. “Thank you for coming into my life and bring them in our life.  Let’s  reach our dream together, treat our daughter  till they was being adult.“ He touch momo’s cheeks gently, then turned at shinhye. Then he lay down beside the twins, ready to sleep…

****

Minho opened his eyes lazily, his ears, because so noisy in the morning. He toward to the bathroom looking for the noisy sound. His mad totally disappear when look at them  playful in the bathtub, shinhye has bathing together with them, both of them just laugh happily, it’s make him for joined.

“ may I help you?” he squat beside the bathtub. Shinhye was surprised saw him already beside her.

“ oh.. you’re awake, anni, we was almost done” she said, but for Hacci, seem she really enjoyed playing with her mom.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter