chapter 21

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[dear readers, i think, i should said sorry first, about a sad part in many chapter before. and it will be continuing for next chapter. I don't have bad plan about this otp. but as we know, life is never flat, sadness and happiness has come alternately. God always give us many examination of life, but we must believe if we passes it very well, He will raise up his bless,and put us at another level. ]

 

 

It’s almost 1 week shinhye still coma in ICCU. Mom ask him to sleep at home, doctor and team will treat her the best, but he has booking 1 room for him to stayed. Kimbum said that he should be busied himself to lower his sad, Ilwoo always backup him during presentation or take over his work, they didn’t push him with a tight project. Boyoung and Geunsuk who visited for the first time, shocked saw them. How come they who always loving each other got a punishment.

“ ssstt..,what are you talking about? It’s not punishment,God has test their love” Geunsuk whisper while staring at mino who sat beside her bed. They didn’t want to ruin their moment. “ stayed here for awhile”

Minho was kissed her palm, playful with her finger.”Shinhye-yaa, why you doing this to me? you has cheating on me.you ask me to recovery soon then we can treat our babies together.but now, you just slept whole day. how come I’ll take care them alone”

“ shinhye, please open your eyes,I really miss your big eyes when you glared at me.i miss your shout my name. I miss your hit,when you mad at me.”

“ did you know how much I love you, right now? Please don’t be like this, we’re still need you. Are you still mad at me? please said something, what should I do? Yes, I’m promise! I’ll do anything for you as long as you feel happy” Minho was crying a lot till his shoulder was trembled, his face was buried on her palm. Geunsuk walk into him, he was thought that minho really need to control his emotion. His tapped was break mino’s sobbing.
“ I’m sorry brother,we just visited you right now. You’re so lucky, your babies so beautiful,your wife indeed” Mino just stood up to shake his hands.

“ Minho-oppa, congratulation for your babies,and I hope Shinhye will be recovery soon. I know she’ll fight for you”

“ thank you guys” Geunsuk ask him to come out, they walk in to babies room.

“ but you should keep healthy, you are not alone right now. Remember your babies still need you too” BoYoung said while pointing his babies from the glass window.

 

Minho opened his eyes lazily, tilted his head to the door, when he heard a handle was opened. A nurse inside with the babies.

“ I’m sorry to disturb you mr.Lee “ A nurse bow at him while drive a crib beside shinhye’s bed. They keep bring the babies to her during feeding time, though she couldn’t feed a baby. Doctor said, It would be help to maintain interaction of them who should be help her to recovered soon. Minho help a nurse put the baby beside her with her hand keep hold the baby. Baby hand who touch her hand sometimes, should be help her to awake soon. Nurse leave them alone as Minho said,he still want with them. He was carrying the one of them, put shinhye’s hand on her.

“ say hello to eomma,I’m here eomma, drink milk very well” Minho said when he saw baby hand moving touch her hand. He take her to the crib,and carrying another who starting to cried. He put her at the same place with her sister before. He was lead her hand to caress the baby who was crying

“ shinhye-yaa, please help me to calm her crying” His voice was tremble as he was start to crying too. suddenly he stopped crying when he notice his baby just fell slept in her arm.

“honey, look our baby so cute,she was so comfort beside you. So please awake soon.” He caress her hand.

“ They still doesn’t have name, as our promise before, if they was a girls so you’ll give her name, so I’ll waiting for you. I know, you’re a stronger, because you’re my angel” he tried to hold his tears don’t want awake the baby. Again, he seem got a miracle that he notice tears was trolling down from her eyes who still closed. He stood up immediately while push an emergency button. A nurse who come in hurry just smiling at him that he was pointing her cheeks who become wet.

“ calm down mr. Lee. I’ll called a doctor, I’m sorry,I will take your babies back to their room”  

 

Doctor come to her room has stopping his talk with shinhye. He feel so guilty when saw her body full with a hose who connected with the machine to checking her internal.

“don’t worry mr. Lee, everything doing well. She has passes a critical period but keep pray hard so she will awake soon”

“ but I saw the tears on her eyes doctor, I did, please believe me doctor” Minho raise his voice that seem doctor didn’t believe what he said

“ I know, she could heard anything what you said. That’s why I ask you to keep talking with her as usual” Doctor tapped his back before leave her room.

Minho step in to her, just caress her smooth cheeks. “ don’t worry baby, even they wasn’t believe, but me.. yes only me who can believe in you” He kissed her cheek, then he fell sleep with keep holding her hand.

“hhmmm…” he was sighed when he feel something was touch his hand but keep doesn’t opened his eyes.

“yaah..what are you doing??” He was lift his head when he feel like someone has caress his finger. He was surprised that nobody there, he was alone. he turn back at his hand who still entwined but he can feel that something was grabbed his pinkie more tightly. At the same time he saw she was cried again.

“ shinhye-yaa.., are you doing all this?, I don’t want to push you,I’ll waiting for you. if you want to cry just cry, baby” he just whisper on her then placing a smooth kiss on her cheek. Minho opened his eyes widely when he heard her sighing then she tried to opened eyes slowly. He just buried his face on her cheek. He hold her hand, caress, kissed it.

“I’m here shinhye, don’t worry..oh, I’m sorry, I forgot it” minho press the button.

 

Finally, doctor allow her to move from ICCU, then she can accept visitor like usual. Their parents really thankful that shinhye was quick recovery. SoJin was so happy saw her.BoYoung really enjoyed take a photo of the babies. She was share a picture of little family.

-Welcoming pretty girls,hope you grow up very well.

-Congratulation Minho-ssi,Shinhye-ssi get well soon

Doctor said Shinhye should be stayed till this end of month, when she ask to back home before Christmas. Minho saw a sad on her face because of that, then he asked to everyone to make a little party for her.GeunSuk was take many photo of them.

“I’m sorry, because of me,we can’t celebrate a Christmas eve like another family” shinhye said when everyone has leave.

“ yaa..shinhye, it’s a best of Christmas eve what I have. I have precious gift from God. Our princess and their mother.” He smirked

“liar..” Shinhye tried to hit his arm.

“ no, I’m not. Your recovery is my best gift. i’m so sorry that I can’t do anything to help you. Though, you has fighting by yourself to save our babies. I don’t know to said. i just know that a sorry is not enough to paid this all”  His face has buried on her chest. Shinhye can feel his shoulder was trembling. She was changes her thought about him. seem he has said the truth. Shinhye just caress his back, while whisper on him “ I’m here now. Just for you..”

*****

 

Moms have prepare welcoming party for shinhye and the babies. SoJin has helping to set anything that she need. Parents has invite all their friend. Cuties baby grabbed attention from everyone. BoYoung always post picture of the babies.

-Welcoming home baby..

-in a new year with new family member..

“ heei.., you shou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter