chapter 20

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Moms really excited about baby shower party. They have some plan about that, shinhye seem really excited, but she said just make a simple party.
“ wae..? this is your first baby. Our first grandchild, eh? Don’t worry, you just relax, we’ll prepare it very well” his mom said. Shinhye just take a breath deeply.

She really excited about this moments ,but she can feel what minho’s thought. In the other side, she can’t said no to their parents, as always.

“ mom.., actually, I just focus to our babies healthy. So,please prayed for me and the babies.” Shinhye said carefully,didn’t want hurting his mom.

“ we can make a little party, just for our family member and close friend of me and him” she add, hope moms should be understand what she said.

“ Shinhye, please, we just want to share our happiness during waiting for them” his mom caress her tummy. His mom said thank you, that she was agree with their plan, finally. Minho just caress her back,as he said to agree with moms plan.

“ good, you should be enjoy that event, we’ll prepare it very well” Mom tapped his cheeks.

 

“ why you seem so quiet? are you tired, let me give a massage” Minho turn her back and start to massaging her back.

“ hhmm,can we go to sleep now?” Minho stopped his massage and asking her to waiting him in the bedroom.

Shinhye just thinking about earlier,she was know that their parents should be excited about the baby shower, but she really understand that Minho will be uncomfortable with the people around. She didn’t want that his emotion will be back drop again.

“ what are you thinking about, eh?” Minho was break her thought. Shinhye just smile to avoid her surprise , didn’t notice that he was there. She just help him to move on the bed. Minho pull her in to his arm and let her to lean on his shoulder.

“do you want to said something? just say it, baby” aaiissh.. again, he always can read my mind – shinhye think. He just placing lightly kiss on her forehead.

“ are you sure, that we should held the party?” shinhye said carefully, just playful with his finger.

“yes..why?” minho lower his head facing her.

“ really, are you ready to meet their pity gaze on you? I mean..,I just didn’t want you’ll be feel down about their said and gaze. Just tell to mom to cancel it. we can make a private party.“ Her eyes was full with a tears. Shinhye feel so sad while he just take a breath deeply, before answer it.

“ I’m okay baby.., now or later, they will know about me. I’m sorry I’ve make you sad. if they really love me, then, they should be accept a new me. Like you and our parents. My best friends too, they always support me, never said something who will make me feel down. Shinhye just quiet, looking at his eyes deeply, like looking for a truth inside his heart.

“ I’m sure, baby…” Minho smiling at her that he know what she was thought. He kissed her forehead as ask her to sleep.

*****

 

“Are you tired, just take a rest, let me and mrs. Han will cleaning these all” Mom ask them to inside the bedroom. Shinhye just smile at her mom while shook her head

“ please don’t work too hard, we can finishing these all tomorrow” shinhye ask moms to go sleep early too. She know, they was so tired from the beginning prepare this by them self.

Actually she was happy this day. everybody feel so happy during the party who held in the lakeside. Many guess seem envy about them, who always caring and rely each other.

“ omo.., you’re so lucky, your daughter in-law so caring your son, even her pregnant in heavy period ” Dad’s friend proud of her. the other one, shinhye hear mom’s friend so proud about his project who he prepare very well even he in unhealthy condition. Thanks god, a bad things who she was thought earlier, nothing happen. She can read on his face, he was so happy during interaction with many guess. Shinhye can feel his happiness inside his laughter when Ilwo was edit photo of him with shinhye, become a topless belly photo.

“ yaa.. you cheating on me hah?? it’s illegal!!” he was yell on him, but seem they was agree with Ilwoo, everybody laughter.

“ don’t worry brother…, it’s new trend in photography” Geunsuk tapped his back.

“yes.. look at the international celebrity, they was almost with their couple showing the belly” KimBun add and everybody was laugher again.

They got new spirit,power to passes a hard time of life. Mrs. Melanie said that she was stayed at home till the baby had born, actually she was so worried about her pregnancy, but shinhye said no need, because she was need much activities for the babies. Minho ask about Mrs HanNa and her husband who was coming too. “ they’re my new friend..” shinhye whisper on him.

 

“ Shinhye, please take a rest.., it was too late, your baby need a rest” Mom grabbed her shoulder, put all the stuff on the table, lead her to inside the room.

“ eomma…” but she can’t said no to moms, a few minute later, mom back to the room with Minho too.

“ how about the party, Are you enjoyed?” Minho said while massaging her leg.

“ how about you,seem you really happy during a party?aah..my waist “ her hand tried to massage her waist.

“ Oh, it’s feel much better. Gumawo appa” shinhye grabbed his hand, placing at her tummy from the back then she was lean on his chest.

“ now,let me give you a small gift” Shinhye break the hug,turn back at him starting to massaging his back

******

“ why you clean up by yourself, where is mrs. Han?” Minho ask her from the dining room as he saw shinhye was washing a dish after their lunch.

“ do you forgot that you was allow them to have a free day. but they used my car today. Mr. Han said your car has wash, already” she said while still focus with a dish wash. Minho was allowed them to take a free one day every month. As he said before, he need a private time together. She staring at him for a far who still focus on his laptop, she just prepared some fruit and cold drink for them. But shinhye feel something happen with her stomach, she tried to avoid a pain of contraction for awhile,but the pain was so intense that time. The pain make her can’t move her legs.. She was fell before she could reach out the chair.

 

Minho was shocked heard her screaming from the kitchen. He push his chair wheel toward her. He was scream saw her was crying while hold her belly.

A miracle,please come to me right now,I just want to safe my lovely- he pull hard his leg tried to move toward her, who was felt so pain. Something that he feared really happen, right now. The moment when she need his help, but he can’t do anything. Minho was tried hard to lift his body and step over her. A whole his body was tremble, his hands grabbed her shoulder, the other one tried to lift her body.

“ please hold on, baby..” his eyes fully with a tears..

“it’s really hurt,honey…, eomma.. it’s so hurt…” shinhye just slung her hands on his neck. Minho just tried hard to step carefully toward the bedroom, even his step was staggered. He still tried to fix her to lay down carefully. He just squatted beside her, wiped her ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter