chapter 10

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Morning baby..did you sleep well- shinhye just smile read a texted, and quickly replied..
- Hhmm…have a nice day, don’t forget to take your breakfast-
- Yes, of course. Did you busy today?

-          …….

“ aiisshh.. this girl always cut our chat,first..” Minho touch a dial icon to call her while walking out to balcony, looking at her room then turn down to car port =.eh, did she has went, it’s so early, he glance at his watch, he walk back inside his room. “ shinhye..where are you? “

“ oh, I’m still on the way to work, wae?”

“ eh, why so early.. eh, what a funniest things?” minho raise his voice when hear shinhye’s giggling over there.

“ oh, I’m sorry minho, I’ll off then, the light was turn on green, bye..” shinhye was off the phone. Minho threw the phone on the bed, he lay down. He just thought about their schedule who totally different. He almost back home in early morning, though didn’t back home, because of deadline. Shinhye too, she went to the office early morning,then back home at nite. =What a dating.. we didn’t have much time together= his thought was break,when he notice rang of phone. “ yes sunbae, oh okay..i’ll be there in 30 minute.” He jump toward the bath room, in quickly ready for went.

-          Did you take your lunch? Shinhye glance at her phone and quickly turn off the phone without replied it first. she was forgot to off the phone, during weekly meeting.

 

Minho just checking his phone more often,Send a messages more than time for eat per day. If she didn’t replied quickly then, he will call her instantly. KimBum always like a teenager who falling in love for the first time. Shinhye just shook her head, when she notice more than 5 times miscall,3 sms from him.

“ Hello my dear…” shinhye used her aegyo to calm down his anger. She know Minho could be angry because she was off her phone all day.

“ hhmm..where are you, why you didn’t pick up my call. ready to home?” he always give the question just inhale

“ not yet, I should check some paper first for tomorrow. don’t skip your dinner”

“ Okay, call me if you’re home, understand?”

“ I’m mr.lee.. she was giggling for the moment, i should completed my work, bye.. “ Shinhye just tried to enjoyed the moment when minho was act like this. Actually, he’s so cute overload when he was worried. She know he was a nice person, very gentleman, but sometimes, he could act like a child.

 

 

-          You’ve slept? Minho sent a texted, when he notice a lamp still on in her room. Ping..

-          Zzzz…. Shinhye just replied with slept emoticon. Minho was smile read a replied. He call her immediately while he tried to climb a balcony toward to her room.

-          “ yaa, minho-ssi did you read my message? It’s slept emotion,why you call me”

-          “Just open the door, it’s so cold, palli yaa.. “ shinhye look at the outside,his shadow clearly stood behind the door, she opened the door instantly. Minho come in hurry,sat on the bed,cover his body with blanket.

“ yaah… are you crazy.., why you here,it’s so late?” her voice so low, like a whisper she pointing on clock hanging on the wall. She pour a warm water, and passed on him. He hold her hand, toward to balcony. Both of them just sat on the floor, “ wait..” shinhye was get up, back to her room, reach a blanket and pillows. She fix it cover their leg, and use a pillow as back rest. “ omo.. you’re really smart girl, even I didn’t told, but you just prepare it so well” Minho pinch her cheek.

“ good..,if you know it” she smirk. Minho turn his head facing at her, then her lips, more than once. Shinhye was gasp for a while, when she felt his lips tried to nip her ears.

“ yes.. I think I was crazy because of you. And now I’m crazy to miss you” he turn to kissed her shoulder, after send cutes word on her ear. He pulled her away, because she was giggling on his ears.

“ Shinhye-yaa.., you always ruin our romantic moment. What a giggling..” he was pout. Shinhye was totally laughter.. she cover with her hand, when she remember it’s was late.

“ you’re so cute when you act like this, you know.., and you’re a big liar. you was checking me every time, but now, you said that you miss me like a crazy.” She pinched his nose turns.” Then, do you think, I’ll believed your flirting? No way.. I’m not a teenager” she wave her finger and move her sat away from him.

“ are you sure, you’re not a teenager again, good. Then, we should do something who adult doing usual” Minho grab her waist, pulled her to closer.” Yaaa… what are you doing?? I’m sorry,I pulled back my word” shinhye was so worried when he started to do something on her.

“ ouch…hurt “ shinhye brush her forehead, to reduce a pain. They was stopped flirting when his forehead was hit on her. He was slam his hand on her waist, placing her head on his chest. “ I think we should be like this, every time. We could be spent time together.” Shinhye was snug, embrace him more tight.

“ how about vacation, should we went to vacation aah.. but your schedule so tight, I don’t think we couldn’t do it” she said, her voice so sad.

“ vacation, ah.. yeah..,then lets check our schedule, and arrange time for vacation.” Minho very excited with her idea.

“ are you sure? Aah.. my schedule so tight till end of month. “ she pout. She was very busy preparing for launching new collection this month.

“ I said, we’ll arrange it first, check a free day” minho kissed her forehead, as a sending her to sleep. He was bring her to the bed, covering her with blanket, and kissed her forehead, before he leaving.

******

-    My day should be hectic this week, so don’t be angry if I was off my phone during office hours. please take care yourself.- I love you,

Shinhye was texted him before she went to her office. hope, he will understand her schedule today. It’s should be hectic day, her team was prepare about launching new collection this year. She was put some cloth on her bag, just prepare if she should stayed in the office. Minho was tried to finishing his work, before late. He just wanna make a little surprise for her.

“ ooii, where are you going?” Il woo yell on him, when he leave his desk in hurry

” You should have a fiance, then you could feel what he does now.” Kim Bum help him to answer Il woo question. Minho just threw a paper to them, then leave the room. Before 1 hours he was arrived on her offi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter