chapter 11

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minho was arrived at coffee shop near Shinhye’s office, bought two of ice coffee while waiting for her. Today they want to watch a movie. A few minute later, shinhye was come.” I’m sorry for waiting, should we go now?” shinhye very excited. Minho rose his feet, take his hand on her shoulder, lead her toward to the door.

“ how about the movie, do you like it?” minho was talking during waiting for their meal.
“ eemm he was so cool ” shinhye was nod. she really interested about the movie who chosen by herself. She really want to watch THOR, just because of Chris Hemsworth.
“ yaah.. you watch THOR just because of him, not a story?” minho audibly jealous
“ ehhmm, I was almost watch all his movie.” She was so happy telling her idol. Their talk was stopped when her phone was rang. Oh, it’s just messages alert. Miss Nana was texted, ask about the invitation.

“ oh.. I’m forgot something” shinhye reach her bag, take a invitation letter and show up to Minho. “ I have an invitation from miss Nana, grand opening a new branch in Shanghai, so I think I was stayed for a couple days.
“ I’ll accompany you.” Minho was put down a spoon, stopped his feed. Shinhye was turn her head toward him, “ yaah.. since when, you was level up as my bodyguard? She was surprised heard his replied.
“ I just didn’t want your article with geunsuk was fully in internet, after those event.” Shinhye just looked at down,and perfectly quiet heard what his said. She was really guilty about that case. Even it was past,but when she heard minho talk about it, she’ll be sad. Shinhye sip a water, put the spoons and chopstick on the plate.
“ why..?” minho staring at her,who finished her meal suddenly.
“ oh, I’m full” she replied with lazy tone. Minho was quick finished his meal,as he thought shinhye was felt sleepy. She was perfectly quite during away to back home, closed her eyes tightly to escape his staring, and talk. Minho was ruin her happiness at the first time their date.

 

Minho was immediately called her when he know she was go to office drive her car by herself, but seem shinnhye didn’t pick up his called. They was agree that minho will send and pick up her to go the office every day. he just touch her ID want to called again. But Ilwoo was nudging his elbow, to remind his, it was still in meeting room. “ Minho-ssi, tell me about Beijing Shooting preparation ,any progress?” mr. Choi, ask about new project who will shoot in Beijing this week. Then he ask him to in charge in this project. He was told to Shinhye that he will going to Beijing, this week. “ good, enjoyed your trip” shinhye was happy heard it. it’s mean, she could be attend to ms. Nana invitation freely shouldn’t worry about his jealousy.
“ take care yourself when you went to Shanghai, don’t dare to flirting with geunsuk ” Minho crush her hair.
“ no, I don’t “ she was raise her hand and make a V sign. Minho said to her, no need to send him to airport as he know she was so busy this week.


*********

“ I’ll going to Shanghai this morning,” shinhye texted to minho.

“ take care.. see you soon *smile emoticon” he was replied quickly

“ did you know, even It’s different city, actually we was in the same country, omo.. why so hard to be a couple T.T “ she tried to .

 

 The day after she and GeunSuk attend at ms.Nana invitation, they was meet with BoYoung who was in Shanghai for launching her movie premier and they was invited to attend in the premier. Shinhye was excited about this movie. actually she really want to watch this movie, because Minho was appeared as cameo in this movie. But he didn’t allow her to watch it, he was so shy. She was texted him, that she was watch the movie with GeunSuk and BoYoung.shinhye was proud about their acting,

” it’s so natural, really like a real” shinhnye said to Boyoung.

“ oh, not really. it’s because our team so nice to me. Minho oppa was helpful about acting” Boyoung proud him,but she didn’t know that Shinhye was his girlfriend.

Minho was replied her texted, with send a picture of his room ID and her. “ I’m waiting for you” he . Shinhye was shocked saw her room ID in his hand.

“ minho-yaa, what are you doing?” she was called him immediately during back to the hotel.

“ anniyo.. please coming, palli..” he was laughter. He was successful make a surprise for her. Actually, shinhye was remind him,that they was in the same country. So, he was talk to mr. choi to joined with Boyoung team, who attend in movie premier in Shanghai. Then he was stayed at the same hotel, with a special request room beside her room.

 

Shinhye was giggling all the time in her room, thought about his crazy idea. Then, she dedicate make a little surprise for him. She was bought a cake, a small bouquet of hydrangea. After take a shower she was choose a special dress just for him. She was walk out toward his room with a brightly smile. She called his phone, but no answer. She knock the door, still no answer. Then, she was peek in the small hole in the door. She felt her eyes was burn, her heart feel like slice become a pieces. A whole of her body was tremble ,full of anger. She was broke the cake and bouquet in front of the door. Her feet so hard to step in back to her room. She grab the case, put all the cloth in to the case in hurry. After paid the bills and give back a room ID, she walk out the lobby looking for the taxi. she didn’t care about all the people around who looking at her so curious, she just want to back to Seoul soon as possible.

 

Driver just staring at her from rearview mirror. He didn’t want to ask something, just drive her to Airport. Shinhye was crying a lot during away to airport. His face was cross in her mind. How come he just stood up when she was his t-shirt, enjoyed kissed and lift her in to his lap while his hand was traveling in every part of her body. She was cried a lot until her body was shaking because of hard of sobbing. “Miss, we just arrived, should I help you something?”driver was remind her. He pull out her luggage. then, he was help her to stay in the airport security.

“ mister, I think my passenger was in trouble, I take her from the hotel, she said she want to the airport, she just crying all the time.” Driver was report to the staff. A female staff was help her to cooling down, she was reach a current phone number, in her list. She tried to call minho’s ID, but he still pick up. Then, she tried to next list, it’s Geunsuk ID. He was shocked heard shinhye was on the airport in this time, he said he’ll pick up her back. He was tried call minho’s phone,but still no answer. Then he ask to receptionist to call his room.

“ minho-ssi.. did shinhye with you, right now?” geunsuk ask him in hurry.

“ eh.., no, she still not arrived.”

“ Someone was call me, she said that she was in airport, want to back to seoul soon as”

“ what?? “ minho was hang the phone,grab his sweater, he was forgot his tshirt.

He was pull out her grab ”yaa.. you ruin my plan, move…”. he was drunk, then forgot about shinhye. He was really mad to boyoung, who treat him some beer, he was almost take a 3 bottle. then make him forgotten about shinhye, he grab a handle ,and slammed it. but his step was stopped, when he felt his feet touch a something. He put a bouquet of hydrangea. It must be shinhye! He put small notes who hide between a flower. Dear Minho, congratulation, I really proud of you. Even you didn’t allow me to watch your movie, finally I watch it.   gosh!= Did she was here at earlier, then, did she was saw our kissing… omo.. shinhye, I m sorry= Her face was cross in his mind. He looking at her room, but a room boy was clean up.She was really gone

“ oppa wait..” boyoung still follow him, into the lift. Some reporter who stayed in the lobby, was blocked their way,then they was spotted a messed their cloth. A reporters was curious why they was come out in the same time in hurry and with a mess cloth.

“ I said, leave me alone! “ he yell on her.

 

Geunsuk really shocked saw her really mess and pale, her eyes was swollen because of cried a lot. He was so thankful to the driver and a staff of airport security after heard their said. he was glancing at the TV,when he heard Boyoung and Minho’s name. He still un believed about scandal reporting. He was turn his head,when notice shinhye’s phone was rang. “ shinhye-yaa.. where are you..?” minho was so worried

“ ooii, it’s me.what happen with you both, fighting eeh?”

“ no..we’re not, then where are you right now?”

“ so why she was crie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter