chapter 24

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Minho hold the door tightly then she couldn’t close the door. Both of them was lose their focus when heard hacci’s mumble ma..ma..ma.. Minho was sat beside her at passenger seat and closed the door immediately.
“should we go home now,shinhye-ssi?” JinHyuk ask her from the rearview while smiled at him. Shinhye was nodded
Shinhye just talking and playful with hacci to avoid him, glad she was grow up so well but seem was thin bit then Momo, she just hold her tightly, JinHyuk was smile saw them.
“oh, who is she, what is she doing?” JinHyuk shocked that Minyoung was blocked his car, but he didn’t understand what she told. Minho said no, when he want to come out from the car. Seem she ask him to come out from the car.
“ just ignoring her and find another way, or hit her if you want” Minho said.

Jinhyuk keep glancing at them from the rearview, both of them just quiet till they arrived at Shinhye’s home.
“do you want a cup of tea?” Shinhye ask him to come in,but he said, he should go to meet his friends
“ thank you so much for today, oppa” shinhye said while step in to garage.
“ sleep a well sweetie” He shook hacci’s hair
“thank you, for ride me home” Minho bow at him
“ ah..your welcome, I think, we should meet again, to talk Minho-ssi” he tapped his back
“ ah.. yes of course aa..” Minho ask his name.

“ oh, I’m sorry, I’m Choi JinHyuk shinhye’s lawyer, okay I’ll waiting for your called” he said while step inside his car

 

 Her Mom shocked meet her granddaughter, she take her from shinhye. She got another shocked saw Minho was come in.

“ oh my god, you’re back, please sit down” she embracing him tightly.

“ take a rest for a while…” she toward to the kitchen, and back to the living room with a warm drink.

“ eomma, I should bathing her” shinhye take hacci from her mom.

“ calm down minho, she just need a time because she was shocked that you leave her, without said anything” Mom can read his awkwardness

“ we’ll discussed when dad was home, now, refresh your body”

 

After dinner time, Dad called her to join in the living room but shinhye said that she will send the children to slept actually she just listening behind the door.

“ shinhye..,may I come in?” his mom knocked the door

“ Yes, please” she shout from the inside

“ do they sleep a well, let come out.”his mom pull her hand toward to the door”

“ mom.. I’m just tired”

“ shinhye, at least just listen what he want to said and ask him about everything that you want to know. then I don’t push you to change your mind” mom hold her hands while lead her to step out,and closed the door slowly didn’t want to wake a child. Shinhye come closer to her dad.

“ Shinhye, actually we should said sorry, me and mr. Lee the one who allow minho to go out,found your hacci. We don’t told you and mom because we don’t want add your worries. As Minho said that he didn’t back home without hacci. That’s why he just called or send email to us”

Both of the ladies was surprise about dad’s said. “ appaa…”

“ Honey.. both of you have a secret back at me?” Minho’s mom turn her head toward her hubby. He just caressed her arm. It’s minho turn to told everything.

“ I know, it not easy to believed, but I said the truth.” He don’t dare to ask her when she step in to the bed room.

“ where are you going,we’re not finish yet” Dad hold her hand

“ I’ll be back” Shinhye come out bring some note’s that he leave that day.

“ you go out, in early morning without said anything to me, okay I’m fine, No called, no texted, thought you always share the progress with dad. Then, what I’m for you?”

“ I just marked a calendar, waiting for you day by day who will come home with hacci, as you write here” she passes not with his handwriting

“ Do you know that I’m so worry about you? till a letter was come. Divorcement letter with your signed there, again, still no call, no texted. Then, what should I do?? I just crying a lot every day that I miss you, but you never come, just a divorcement letter as the answer all my tears ”

“ that day, after the baby sitter got a jail, I want to go home, immediately. But, police said they should clear it, who’s the kidnap . In the end, police said we should resolve our problem at home. they was thought it’s a personal case”

“ she just push me to signed the letter, or hacci would be hurt, I really don’t have a choice”

“ what a simple thing, they just call it a personal case, triangle love? Non sense” she leave them, back to the bedroom. His mom hold her hands. shinhye shocked that his mom kneel on her.

“ Mom.., what are you doing” shinhye grabbed her shoulder to stood up

“ I’m his mom beg on you, please give him a change once again, please canceled it” mom who was glancing at her all the time seem so worried that her eyes feel like burn.

“ Mom…,please don’t be like this, I love you so much” shinhye embrace her.

“ yaa.. minho, look.., you push me back right now? Seem I’m the evil here” she pulled away her hug from his mom, and walk in to the room. Dad ask him to followed her to the room, but before he grabbed the handle, sound of the door was locked

*****

“ should I help you?” Minho said from the back when shinhye put a outfit the twin. He sat in the bed, his eyes just follow her hand who so quick change her clothes

“ no need, I always handling this alone” she playful with the twin during make up them. Minho just smiled when he saw her pouty lips.

“ omo.. how cute are you, let me kiss you ooaahh.. smells good” she pinched they cheeks concurrent.

“ stayed here for awhile, now time me to changes my clothes” she put them at the bed.

“ can you leave my room, I should change my clothes ”she said without looking at him

“ just do it, I has saw you too” he was playful with momo, shinhye who was ready to throw a towel at him, really can’t hold it when she turn back at him. A towel has covered hacci’s head, shinhye ran toward to hacci, pull out in hurry before she started to cried. Shinhye was surprised that hacci was laughing when she pull out a towel in hurry, her laughter was followed by her twin and minho too.

“ look they was laughing at you” Minho grabbed all of the twin on his arm, smell their scent with keep laughing

“ heii.., look at your mom, how cute is she when she was mad” turn he was playful with his twin dau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter