chapter 28

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye looking for the twins, mr.Han said they at lakeside with his wife. She was combed her hair with her finger then tie it while step in to the lake joined with them. ”do you feeling better. Shinhye-ssi?” Mrs. Han asked her carefully.
Shinhye just smiled at her as a reply while fix her leg to sat on the mat.” I’m sorry ajumma, I always bother you”
“No, you’re not. i and my hubby really happy to help you” she smiled while lift Hacci to playful in her arms
“time is so fast , they was grow up now”
“ Shinhye-ssi, I can feel what that you felt too. but, actually I’m waiting for the moment that you’ll be back here, back to your home. and I will waiting that Moment” She said carefully
“ nae.. ajumma, I missed this place too. but…” shinhye couldn’t completed her words
“ don’t pushed hard yourself, it’s just about times. Your heart still need a time to reconciled with the past. Whenever you’re come back here, it’s your home” Mrs. Han caress her back as give her a support.
She stopped talked about that case when she saw Minho and his hubby toward at them. Both of them joined to sat on the mat. They was dedicate to back to home when almost noon.

“ Please coming back soon, Minho-ssi this house really miss the owner touch” mr. Han said when send them.
“ Aah.. yeah, of course. We’ll back here soon” he reply while stared at shinhye. While Mrs. Han just hugged her tightly as always.

 

During away back to the Parent’s home, shinhye just busy with the phone while the twins sat on car seat, in the passenger seat. She didn’t notice that Minho was stared at her every time. ” Is that eomma?” he asked
“ ani” she said with keep texted
“ appa?”
“ani”
“ SoJin… or Jihyun? He really curious
“ JinHyuk-oppa” she still focus with the phone
“ eh, do you need his help again, what issue? ”Minho almost pushed a brake when she called his name, his heart so sensitive heard the lawyer’s name.
Minho really curious what they discussed, that Shinhye just shook her head and then smiled read the texted. He grabbed the phone put it on the dashboard.
“ Yaaa…, what are you doing I didn’t finished yet, I should replied his texted " Shinhye raised her voice.
Minho hold her hand who tried take the phone on the dashboard, she lower her power when Minho used his power to defended. He placing his fingers between her, he put their entwined hands on the stick gear. Shinhye who was pouty just narrowed at him, and warped her lips to smile when he keep put their entwined hand on the steering wheel.
“ don’t dare to called or texted another man, if you beside me. just focus at me” He said, while hold her hand tightly.
“ are you jealous at me?” shinhye turn her head at him and tried to pulled away her hand who was entwined from his lap, but his hold so tightly.
“don’t dare to release your hand from my hold” he still focus on the road.
“ sigh ... why you didn’t dare to said that you’re jealous at me” shinhye copying his words
“ yaa… why you always copying me??” He yell at her, but keep holding her hand tightly when they was in traffic lamp. She looking at the window for while, tried to hold her laugh, actually she love his mad - a crazy of love- she called. When she turn her head looking at the straight way, she notice that Minho keep stared at her from the rearview. Shinhye can’t hold her laughter anymore, she leaned on his arm after give him a kisses on his cheek. Minho just smile looking at her then he hold her hand more tightly.

 

They debating continue in front of parents home when shinhye tried to unlock the door, want to come out from the car but Minho just control it from central lock. Shinhye just opened her eyes widely as sign that he should stopped it. she didn’t want wake the twins because of her shout out. Minho pulled her in to his arm, his thumb caress her hand who entwined again.
“can we stayed like this for a while?” Minho said
“why, we should go inside, look they was sleep” Shinhye turned at the back
He following her looking at the twins then put his finger on her lips, as sign to quiet. Minho pulled her in to his arm asked her to look at the balcony their home to remind their beautiful memory. “ it’s called a miracle before Christmas ” he caress her hand who still entwined.
“eh? “ Shinhhye facing at him
“ in December, a few years ago.. we celebrated a Christmas separated for the first time, then we started to fell in love each other in December too. Last year, we have a precious gift in December, and now, Hacci was found, Kidnap was caught, our family was united right now, hope we’ll raise them together”
-oh my.., she felt down heard it. Shinhye never thought that he will remind their memory as well. It’s more than a bouquet of rose from the romantic boy.- Shinhye placing her lips on his, a lovely kisses. But Minho was surprised then he broke it, actually, he should kiss her first.
“ yaa.. why you always precede me?” Shinhye just smiled looking at funny his stare
“ since when you turn became a romantic man, where do you learn about sweet and romantic words?” shinhye continue .
Minho just lift her chin to her lips, it’s more than a lovely kiss. Shinhye just following him, tried to adjust him and waiting him to break the kisses first. Ooo.. seem she was forgot that he was a great about this, till Momo’s cries was stop their moment. Both of them shocked for a while then laugh together thought what did happen.

His mom greeting them with widely smile, seem their mom still busy in the kitchen. Ask them to take a bath first, before joined in the dining room. His mom really excited show her dish who they trial from the internet. Her dad had a business trip in Ilsan while his dad have a diner with colleague from Tokyo, then two grandmother was tried to make some dish from new recipe. They was enjoyed a dinner time with new dish. Her mom remember about last night that Minho was called, told about shinhye’s condition. She want to asked her daughter directly but seem shinhye look so tired then she keep quiet.

***

“excused me…” shinhye bow at the receptionist.
“ oh, you’re here. please come in, Mr Jihyuk has waiting for you” a staff please her to inside his room.

Jinhyuk started to discuss after his assistant closed the door, Shinhye sipped a coffee before reply his question about her plan to sue about Minyoung’s case to add her punishment. Shinhye asked Jinhyuk to sue the court to add her jail, she thought 10 years was so low for her,it’s not make her deterrent. Jinhyuk said it’s possible that she as family of victim want to appeals about the punishment. He also reminded her about evidence who can incriminating.
“ did your husband know about your plan? I mean, you should discuss about this, before you propose to the court” he asked her. Jinhyuk stare at her while read a book. He can read from her face that she didn’t tells of her plan.
“ hhmm.., actually I didn’t tell about this case. And I’m sure that he don’t know that I’m here now”
“ so why don’t you tell him?”
“ yes I will,but after I got a clue from you as my lawyer”

Jinhyuk just smiled looking at her “ hhmm..this girl really something” he said by himself. Jinhyuk have a naughty idea for them.
He put his phone to called Minho, but before he dial his ID, the phone on the table was rang… His staff said that Minho was in the outside.
“ what…?? Eeh.., I’m sorry Noona, aah.. yes wait a minute please” he was shocked heard someone who was he talking about recently, and he was here now.

Shinhye just turned at him, shocked little bit about his shout but she just thought that’s about his work.
“ aah.. I think I should leave now, oppa” shinhye raise her feet ready to step in to the door
“ yaa shinhye, where are you going, we’re not finished yet” Jinhyuk felt sorry for her.
“we’ll texted later, I’m sorry to disturb your work, thank you” she opened the door and turned at him, bow.

 

“ Shinhye… what are you doing here?” Minho who was waiting for in the outside, stood up instantly when meet hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter