chapter 18

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mom was surprised about their visit, she was notice something wrong on her feet. But shinhye said it’s not really serious. Minho said sorry to them, that he couldn’t take care of her. Her dad just tapped his back, to calm him. It’s not seriously. Their chat was stopped instantly when his parents was coming and joined on the living room.

“ ah, I’ll massages your leg with a traditional balm. So it’s doesn’t make your leg swollen

” she step out back to her home. Minho couldn’t said no to his mom, she was leave so fast. Shinhye just looking at her husband when his mom was come back brought a traditional medicine.

“ Mom..dad.., actually we’ll told you about something. I think it should be more serious from her sprains.” Minho tried to stayed calm, and carefully to said. Suddenly, their parents was turn around on him, they really curious about what he talking about.

“ we need your blessing for our baby. Please lead us, to become great dad and mom, like you both who has raised up me till now” Shinhye just smile at them and caress him hand back, Minho was holding her hand tightly during told about her pregnancy. As always their mom really excited about this, their mom really waiting that news from them. Shinhye got some kissed and hugging from their parents.

“ yaa… how about me,then?” Minho stood up,he felt like avoided by all.

“ Omo.. omo.. you’re great,let me hug you, my son” her mom, turn back at him who stand beside the door.

“ I leave them on you, I believe you will take a good care my lovely daughter and my future grandchild” she tried to hold a tears.

A dinner feel so special today, it was fully of mom’s story of their pregnancy experience and still continue till night. Dad ask him to stayed for tonight, as he saw shinhye was so sleepy. Shinhye sleep with a moms ,and Minho sleep with a dads. Dad ask him to stopped smoking and drinking,

“it’s not good for your baby and shinhye” She had much advised for the pregnancy. About Morning Sick, unpredictable wanting,

” don’t work too hard, don’t bring a heavy things. Just eat a healthy food and take a rest more” Minho mom said.

“ but don’t being a spoiled wife, many thing will be changing in you. Bad or good just enjoyed it. because you’re will be a mother not a child anymore ” her mom add.

*****

he always fetching her every day. even, he have a meeting till a night, he always send her to the home. Minho said to change their room on the down floor, as dad said before, shinhye needn’t much use a stairs. Then, they doing much renovation at home, and on Lake.

“ yaa… where is all my high heels, Minho yaa..” shinhye surprised when couldn’t find her high heels, she was remember that minho was tidy their room. “ just use a flat shoes. I’l keep your high heels for 9 month” Minho just smile look at her who still stood.

Again, she was shocked that she couldn’t find her short pants or short skirt“ Minho.. what are you doing with my cloth, eeh??” Shinhye come out from the room, just yell on him from the upstairs. Minho just smile heard her shout.

Like he was thought before, she’ll mad on him, that he was keep all the short of her cloth and her high heels, and her wedges too. Dad was said, she shouldn’t use all that things, it was a high risks for her pregnancy.

“ do you remember what a doctor said, the baby still weak. so you should be carefully” Minho caress her hair that she still don’t change her outfit.

“ we should learn much more and prepare since the beginning” He caress her hand and give her a lightly kisses

 

“ Yes baby..do you have a lunch?” Minho pick her called in hurry.

“ do you have a time, can we have lunch together? aah, it’s okay, just finish your work,then” Shinhye ask him to lunch together,but she realized that he was so busy today, then she cancel it by herself.

“ ani.. I’m free now, okay I’ll be there in 15 minute, wait a minute” He step out the room, toward a lift in hurry.

A few minute later…, Minho Waved his hand at her, when he saw her come out from the lift. Shinhye toward him immediately. They walk into the KyoCon Fried Chicken near her office building. Minho was surprised that she just want a take away.

“ I think, we will dine in?” Shinhye doesn’t reply his ask, just walk away back to the parking.

“should we went to somewhere?” he opened the door his car and let her to inside.

“ ani…, I just want to eat here” She rip a straw, sipped a strawberry juice”

“ whaat??” minho look at her, actually he was so perfectly care about his car. Except a smokes.

“ did I couldn’t eat here?” Shinhye stopped bite her food

“ oh.. no, I didn’t mean to be like this, just eat more” suddenly he remember what his dad said about her unpredictable behavior and start to eat his bento.

“ eeh.. I could eat by myself “ Shinhye feed him by her meal. Minho opened his mouth give her to feed him.

“ like I said before want lunch together.” Again, minho still tried to understanding her new behavior.

 

Minho Stopped his car in front of the cake shop that she want bought a cup cake. But, pity for her, a cup cake that she want has sold out. Minho ask her to bought another cake but she don’t want. Then, they was hunting a cupcake during away back home. but she still want a cup cake from first cake shop. Minho really worried that she still don’t want eat something of a dinner.

“ I just want eat a cup cake…” she sipped hot tea.

“ we has come to that shop, but you didn’t pick one."

“ I just want the cup cake from the shop beside the Mango Six near your office, it’s so delicious”

“I’ll bought it for you tomorrow morning, then we couldn’t ran out.But you should eat something tonight” Minho feed her,he dig a spoons of bibimbap then feed her.But Shinhye still won’t opened . She just make a hot tea for herself. Minho just in hale, that she just eat an apple while watch a TV. at least, she eat a healthy fruit .He thought .

Minho grabbed her waist, pull her in to him, his hand turn at her tummy .He caress it so gently.

“ I’m sorry baby, appa couldn’t fully what you want. But, please eat something you and your mom, need eat something” Shinhye just laughter look at him who kissed her tummy.

“ what are you doing, it just still clod, how can you talking with clod. You should say sorry to me”

Before she sleep,Minho step into the kitchen, make a glass of milk for her , as always.

“Drink your milk, before sleep” Minho sat beside her, who still focus on the laptop. Shinhye just nod.

“ Shinhye, it was late, shut off your laptop, you should sleep early ” Minho remind her,to stopped working at home. Shinhye just show her finger, as sign that she need five minute again.

“ drink it all..” Minho passes a glass to her,when he notice, she didn’t drink it all. “ come on, shinhye.., our baby need drink a milk” Minho pointing at her tummy.

*****

 

Shinye looked so worried that a doctor raise his eye brow, looked so serious read the monitor. Minho tried to smile at her to erase her worries. Doctor keep quiet while let her to awake and lead them to come out.

“ how about the baby, doctor?” Minho carefully ask.

“ hhmm,don’t worry mr. Lee. actually,I read something happen, but we should be waiting a lab report, first to make sure” his word was cut by someone who knocked the door.

“ ooh, thank you” Doctor said to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter