Chapter 1

Fated To love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She stood up di the mirror,smiling, while  tried new dress. But she scream harder while she turn around.

" Yaa.. what are you doing here? you shocked me" Minho was there looking at her in the door. he step in, sat in the bed

" how long i should waiting for you tried your dress, we must there at 5 PM " he remind her to attend there early.

" ooh.., you must give me a bigger applause when i on stage, alright?" she ask him.

Both of them will representing their school to perform in Music Festival,tonight. She will collaboration with Stupid Band a famous Band in their school,but she not really close with a member. it's a first time she'll work with them. Because of famous, a member so arrogant look. especially a leader. Many girls in class tried to get their attention, but shinhye seem not interesting about that. Girls in class as abnormal, because the member is ideal boys.  Honestly she was nervous for tonight.

" get out! i'll change my outfit"

" Just do it,i'm okay. we have been take a shower together when a little, or should i help you to undress you like i was do it in junior high school? he smirk

she open her eyes widey " Mom... please.." she yell call her mom then out the room,toward to bathroom. He laugh so hard then walk out in to living room

 

They was a childhood, more than a sibling,their parent was schoolmate. when they was child,always do everything together. Their mom always bought a couple things for them, some cloth or toys, blue for little Minho,pink for little Shinhye. Though they was opposite gender,their parents treat them was same. schoolmate in senior high school teasing them as a couple. but it's doesn't matter. In the school, boys didn't want to flirting with her because of Minho and she felt safe about that. Her parent ask him to take good care her in school.

 

" I'm ready,lets go" she break their conversation. He look at her, so amazed so pretty .

"OMG... thats really my daughter, look like a princess" mom prise her, shinhye was shyly

" ihh, you just playing gayageum, not to fashion show" he tap her back and bow to her mom

" drive your bike safety,minho" mom said. he nod

 

Tonight,minho will played in drama musical,and shinhye with stupid band the music. Perform got a big applause from audience. Their performance well done, Teacher tell them that they invited by owner  to perform every saturday in his art& culture galery. School will give them approve about this. Shinhye and SeMi go to resto with the stupid member for celebrate first project. Daang... She was forget about minho.

Minho was call her but no answer, texted,but no reply. He waiting for her in gate until 10PM, then he dedicate to home, but he not inside his home  immediately, he just wait at the shelter bus . At 11.30, he saw her send by member of band. " iissh... you should pay my time,shinhye " he  murmured walking back home.

 

*****

She was so happy during breakfast, mom ask her about last night. She was proud when telling her mom about her perform and about contract with the owner of art & galery. Daaang... she remember about Minho. " OMG!mom, i... Minho..." she shout his name then ran to her room, search her phone then she ran to his home. Her mom just smile saw her, always like that  and vice versa Minho. Their home will be quite when they was fighting.

His mom opened the door for her, she said that he still at the bed room. " please a wake him,shinhye ".

She just stood still doubted to inside his room.she can felt his anger. when her phone was exist,she read many call and texted from him. She didn't realize the door was open and Minho was there." Move... " he said push her shoulder to the left side.

She follow him, " do you want to take a bath together?" he said, when he know she follow him then close the door. she pout and turn back to the kitchen, his mom just smile saw both of them. " do you fighting again?" she ask while prepare the breakfast. Shinhye just smile then told to mom about last night.

" it's okay" she laugh then crush her hair.

" why you laugh at me, mom?" she felt confuse.

" because you're so cute" she pinch her cheeks.

" Let's breakfast " mom said when she saw Minho was step out from the bathroom.But he ignoring her word. Then mom, raise her voice repeat her word.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter