CHAPTER 6

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom walked into Jiyong room and she saw his door open a bit then she slightly open it. When she peeked she didn’t see Jiyong there. "Jiyong .." she called him but no answer. Suddenly the wind comes from the outside and a piece of paper fell from the table. Bom pick it up and she saw a picture of a house. "Woah, he’s better than me .." said Bom smiling.

“Ya, Who says you're allowed in?” Jiyong suddenly came and stood right behind Bom.

Bom was shocked and when she turned around she couldn’t keep her balance almost fell, but quickly Jiyong holds her waist and they were standing in a very close distance.

 GULP “Eotteohke..” said Bom silently and her heart beating fast maybe her cheek blushing now.  “Y-ya, Kwon Jiyong..” called Bom shyly.

“Eung..”

“G-gaho, he’s…”she said, pointing toward Gaho. Jiyong let go of his arms and looked at Gaho who was pee there. He immediately ran chasing Gaho, but Gaho already run.

“YA! Gaho.. Oh Boy! What are you doing now? Aigo….” Jiyong feel annoyed.

Bom was laugh. "YA, why you laugh? Come and help me, ppali!!”

Bom stuck out her tongue, “I won’t! Have a good day, Kwon Jiyong-ssi… hahaha…” then she left his room.

 

Jiyong was in the library with Harabeoji. They talked about the business because from now Jiyong must begin to recognize the Dolce Vita Hotel Group start from basic things first.

“Jeju?” ask Jiyong.

“Ne.. we have a villa there and also our hotel. You would go with Seungri-ssi because tomorrow i had to go to Canada. You will leave the day after tomorrow..” said Haraboeji.

“Jeju? Harabeoji, in there are a lot of beach, right?”

“Of course.. And many beautiful places there. You would love going there..” said Harabeoji.

“Uhm, Harabeoji can I ask Bom going with me?” Jiyong pleaded.

“Bom? (Jiyong nods) Why?” Harabeoji seems curious.

“Uhm..uhmm..because..i think she never go there before and she need looking fresh air too. Am I right?” said Jiyong muttered also shy.

“Haha…jinjja? Uhm, alright.. Tell her..”

“Eish, can you tell her because I’m…” again Jiyong feel confused what should he said.

“No, you go tell her. I’m busy now, there’s something I want to prepare for tomorrow..” actually Haraboji was lie. He want Jiyong himself to tell Bom.

Jiyong take a deep breath, “Alright…”

After that Jiyong was looking for Bom and she ask Hareum Ahjumma and she said that Bom was in the garden. Jiyong walked to the park and he was discovered Jenny there. Maybe she was drawing again, he thought.

The more he got closer, the more obvious Jenny was leaning on a swing with a pencil and drawing books which she holds. But, all of a sudden Bom body fell slowly and Jiyong ran to hold her. Right when Jiyong came, she fell in his arms. This is the first time he saw Bom fell asleep.

THUMP THUMP THUMP THUMP. Jiyong could hear his heart pounding. When Jiyong wanted to get rid of the hair out of Bom face, suddenly she awake and opened her eyes slowly. Bom open her eyes still half wake up and saw Jiyong right in front of her, then she just smiled at him. Seeing her smile, Jiyong eyes wider and his heartbeat is getting faster.

“Does she dreaming?” said Jiyong silently.

“Jiyong-ah..” called Bom with her soft voice.

Jiyong surprised because she’s awake but still laying on his lap. “Ji…” called her again.

“N-ne..?” Jiyong muttered.

“Can we stay like this for a while?” she ask with her dolly eyes looking at him like a kid.

“Eh?” suddenly Bom put her arms around Jiyong waist. Jiyong was surprised and nervous, but he let her to do that.

They were silent for several minutes until, "Have you ever miss someone who you really want to meet?”

“Ne? Uhm.. I don’t know why? Did you miss someone?” ask Jiyong while looking at her. But he just saw Bom was closed her eyes.

Bom nods, “I missed someone but I’m afraid..”

“Afraid of what?” ask Jiyong again.

Bom smiled and still with her eyes closed she said, "I'm afraid if we can’t meet again.."

Jiyong didn’t understand what Bom saying about and he was asked, "Is that person very close to you? Or really means to you..?"

This time Bom open her eyes and look into Jiyong eyes, “I hope…” she smiling. Bom got up and sit next to Jiyong, looking far ahead.

Suddenly Jiyong remember what he want to tell to Bom. He hope Bom will happy after heard that. “Bom, have you ever go to Jeju?”

“Jeju?” Bom shook her head. “Dara said Jeju is very beautiful and the beach there so beautiful also many beautiful places there..” said Bom excited and how the way Bom talking makes Jiyong smile. “Ahh, I really wanna go there. Someday I’ll go there..!”

“How about the day after tomorrow?” ask Jiyong and it makes Bom stop talking then looking at Jiyong with unbelievable look. “Why? You don’t like it?” ask Jiyong.

“A-are you sure?” ask Bom.

Jiyong nods and smile to her. “WOAH! Jinja?! Jinja, Jinjja?!! (Jiyong nods again) Yeahh, finally I'm going to Jejuuuu…” Bom so happy as she jump and jump then grab Jiyong hands running around the park. She’s just too excited.

At the same time, Harabeoji was there looking at them from a far. He’s so happy seeing Bom and Jiyong got closer. “Look, Ji. You will fall for her..” said Harabeoji.

*****

“Woah.. so beautiful! If Appa and Minho with me right now..” said Bom while looks out the window seeing the scenery passing by outside.

“Next time, we will bring Harabeoji with Abeonim and Minho too..” said Jiyong try to cheer Bom.

“Jiyong-ssi we arrived..” said Seungri.

Jiyong and Bom get out of the car and bring their luggage with them get inside the villa. Bom eyes wider when look around the villa. This Kwon Family really have everything, she thought.

“Ehm..ehm.. I’ll leave you guys here. I’ll stay at hotel. If you need something just call me..” said Seungri.

“Wait, what? Why you live in hotel? There are still many rooms here..” said Jiyong.

“Ahh, it’s ok. I’m afraid if Harabeoji call me urgently asking about job or something. Excuse me, please enjoy..” said Seungri and leave them.

 

After putting all her stuffs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter