CHAPTER 10

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong was find his car was still there. He was panting and immediately walked over to the car to check if there is Bom inside. But the more he got closer, it become clear that Bom was sit on the ground while hug her legs, hang down her head. “BOM! BOM…!!”

“Bom! Why you in outside? Huh? It’s cold here..” he said as he hug her tightly. He could feel her body trembling and can hear that Bom was crying. “I’m sorry, Bom. I’m sorry..” he said.

 

They’re not talk to each other along the way until they arrived at the villa. Bom walk I first then followed Jiyong behind. Suddenly Jiyong hug Bom from behind.

“I’m sorry, I’m really sorry.. I’m a bastard. I’m a fool. I was a ing idiot!” then he release his embrace and put his hands on Bom shoulder to facing her.  “I told you I wasn’t sure… I really don’t know how I feel. All I know, is when you’re with me I’m so damn happy. When you said you wanted to split, or when I couldn’t find you I felt so damn bad! Isn’t this love?” said Jiyong looking right on Bom eyes.

Bom was surprised when he say that. Both of them looking at each other for a minute until Bom speak, “How could you love me? We just met because of this arrange marriage and it’s all just set up, even our engagement. We don’t even know each other..” 

“It’s true. I don’t know. But I know a girl. She likes going to the park for drawing when she can’t sleep and then she really love anything about beach or sea, and she always do something before ask me first also she’s very noisy. She really love romantic things but when she’s cry, she looks like a frog. But you know what? I still want to see her everyday and listen every story from her. That girl…is standing right in front of me now.. I know that if our relationship continues it’s because of there is an agreement between us. But could you give me chance?” Jiyong says what he is feel.

Bom was crying hearing all Jiyong say to her. She’s happy and feel relieved too because what she heard right now it’s come from Jiyong mouth. Now she already know how Jiyong feeling to her. “Look at you. Crying so bad like somebody died back home..” said Bom.

Then smiles appeared from Jiyong lips. “Weren’t you crying? I said that you really look alike frog when you cry..” said Jiyong and it makes Bom chuckle. Jiyong wipe her tears and grab Bom waist to hug her.

“Ya, who said you can hug me?” ask Bom.

“Did you forget? I can do what I want but you can’t before ask me first..” Jiyong said.

“HEOL! What is that?!!” Bom push his body.

“Why?”

“I don’t like it!” Bom pout.

“OK, ok.. Now, can I hug you again?” ask Jiyong with his silly smile.

Bom laugh looking at his silly smiles. “Uhm…I didn’t say no.” she said.

This time Bom affected by Jiyong trap. He didn’t hug her but kissed her forehead. Bom surprised and her face blushing. Jiyong looking at Bom and he her cheek softly, hug her again.

*****

After a few days back to Seoul, Jiyong already busy with activities in the office. Even, day by day they more look closer do not like the first time they met. As usual Bom’s alone in the house with the head maid Mrs. Hareum. It’s time for Jiyong to go home so Bom prepare the dinner.

Then came the sound of a bell, Bom was immediately open it. "Huh? It’s not usual Jiyong home early.." she said as she walked towards the door. When she opens the door, there’s a tall and slim woman with her ​​bob style hair. "It’s not Jiyong, who is this woman?" she thought to herself.

“Hello.. I’m Kiko. It’s Jiyong house, right?” she said. When Bom heard her name, she get goosebumps. Why suddenly she came and looking for Jiyong, her fiancé?

“Oh, yeah.. but he’s still I the office right now? Would you..” before Bom finish her words, suddenly someone that she’s waiting is come.

“Kiko?” of course he’s surprised.

“Hi, Ji.. it’s been a while..” Kiko said with smile on her face.

 

Dinner should only Jiyong and Bom, now added with Kiko presence. The situation became awkward between Jiyong and Kiko. Bom be reluctant among them.

“Ehm, sorry I should go now…” Bom said as she rose from her seat.

“Where are you going?” ask Jiyong.

“I- I wanna go out for a while..” said Bom then left them.

Meanwhile Jiyong and Kiko after finishing dinner. "The food is very delicious. So your fiancé really good at cook.. "Kiko said to break the awkward situation.

Jiyong just smiled. "Hmmm, why did you suddenly come here? How did you know I live here?" he asks.

Kiko smiled, "I know your address from Youngbae. Because .... you remember that once you send a postcard? (Jiyong nods) That's what brought me here .. "

"B-but you .. I mean, I heard from Chaerin that you have married. Your husband knows you're here? "Jiyong asked.

Kiko shook her head, "He does not know and will never know .." she said with a bitter smile.

“What do you mean?” Jiyong asked.

Kiko lowered her head, "Indeed we are already married a year ago. But we are in the process of divorcenow.." she said with a limp.

“What?! Divorce? Why?” Jiyong shocked.

Kiko turned to Jiyong and smiled. "It's late, I guess I have to go. Thank you for dinner, sorry if I came suddenly .. "she said.

"Let me take you ..." Jiyong said. Jiyong and Kiko walked to the door and when Jiyong opened the door, Bom was about to enter.

"You're back?" Jiyong said.

“Y-yeah..” Bom replied half in shock.

"Thanks for dinner, Bom. Sorry for trouble you.. " Kiko said with a sweet smile.

"Ahh .. never mind. So you're going home? Let Jiyong drive you..." Bom said somewhat nervously.

“Before you say, I did it .." Jiyong said suddenly.

“Ahh, good. So be careful..” Bom said friendly.

After Jiyong and Kiko gone, Bom in the room was brooding. So she’s Kiko, the woman who loved Jiyong? Isn’t she married? For what she came here to see Jiyong? She should know me and Jiyong was engaged. Huh, annoying .." she muttered to herself.

*****

Bom was accompanying his father and Minho shopping and then she called Jiyong to invite him dinner with his father and Minho. "Ji? You're at the office? .... Hm, what time did you get home today?...Why?... Ahh, so .... well .. bye..." she hung up, looking disappointed.

"Why? Jiyong couldn’t come? "asked her father who suddenly approached.

Bom nodded and then smiled weakly. "Appa, tonight I'll stay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter