CHAPTER 9

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previous chapter...

At Minzy’s wedding reception. Bom and Jiyong come together and standing near the food stand. Many people come to Minzy reception and she can see Minzy and her husband so happy. But the guy beside Bom is not happy. Jiyong stood beside her sipping a drink. It's already the fourth glass he drink. Jenny worried if Jiyong get drunk.

“Minzy looks happy..” he said, his gaze looking at Minzy is in front of there. “Just like my ex..” he said again with fake smiles, a disappointed smiles. “She’s married..”

Bom surprised but suddenly tears down her cheek. She can’t believe about what he said now. They just send the postcard to her this morning.

“Congrats…congrats for you! Wooo… congrats!” suddenly Jiyong yelled and clapping. All eyes on them right now. This time he’s really really drunk. Bom feel sorry to Minzy and her husband family also all the guests there.

“Sorry..sorry..let’s go outside, Ji!” said Bom as she apologize to all people there while drag Jiyong to outside.

“What? I just want to give congratulation..YA!” Jiyong yelled at Bom.

“You’re drunk Ji!” Bom raise her voice this time she can’t hold it. She feel embarrassed to Minzy family about this but she fell hurt for Jiyong. Jiyong stop yelling and sit on the ground when they’re outside the building. “Look at you, calm down! It might not be true. Can you call her one more time?” Bom getting closer to her and when she want to hold Jiyong hands, he’s tug her hands roughly.

“Can you leave me alone?!” he yelled again to Bom, she’s shock. “See, what you’ve done? Write a postcard to propose her. When she accepted to marry someone else. How romantic?!” then Jiyong walk away from her, leave her.

Bom’s standing stiffly in her place. She really didn’t expect anything like this to happen. She regretted giving the idea to Jiyong. She could feel what Jiyong feel now.

 

[[DOUBLE UPDATE]]

Surpriseeeee!!!! 

 

Bom followed Jiyong from behind. Her legs already tired but Jiyong keep walking without don’t where he would go until he stop in front of small bar and he get in. Bom hope he will not doing the same thing at the party earlier.

Jiyong take a sit and order soju, not along Bom was sitting across from Jiyong. She  saw him drinking soju in one gulp. Then suddenly their eyes met it makes Bom nervous and afraid.

Bom encourage herself to talk with him, “Ji, why don’t you talk? If you scold, me I’ll feel better..”

Jiyong looked at Bom then hanging down his head. “It’s not your fault. She is supposed to be married..” a few second in a silence he talk again with his disappointed smile, “I’m just stupid. We broke up a long time ago. I thought I still had a chance. You know? Before we broke up, we decided to go here, Jeju. Sometime I think if someday I came here I thought she would come. But… yeah, my heart was broken. I’m so stupid..”

“You see, heartbroken people tend to do stupid stuff..” said Bom.

Then they heard a noisy voice came from across table. A few of Ahjussi were playing and they’re look so happy.   

“What are they playing?” ask Jiyong.

“Uhmm I don’t know..” said Bom while looking at the ahjussi. “You wanna see?”

Jiyong up from his seat and walked toward the ahjussi there, Bom followed him.

“Ahh, Janggi (old version of Chinese chess)” Bom said.

“Hey young kid, wanna play?” ask one of the ahjussi.

“Can i?” ask Jiyong with his big smile. All ahjussi there looking at him with amazed.

“Of course! Sit, please..” said the other ahjussi then Jiyong take a sit between them and ready to play with them.

“Ya, you know how to play this?” Bom talk to Jiyong like  a whisper.

“Of course, I had play this with Harabeoji..” said Jiyong proudly.

After playing a few times and he lose, this time Jiyong finally won. Because he was happy, Jiyong jumping out of his chair and hugged Bom. Bom was shocked and her face flushed. Again Ahjussi give drink to Jiyong.

Because Jiyong was drunk, of course he can’t drive this time and Bom she doesn’t have drive license. Bom call Seungri to pick them. Arrived at the villa, Seungri help Bom to carry Jiyong to his room also he change Jiyong clothes and after that he back to hotel again.

After showering, Bom went to Jiyong room to see his condition. Bom closes the curtains and turn off the room lights, she only turn on a small light at the bedside.

“You look very tired Jiyong-ah..” said Bom as she sit on the edge of the bed. Bom pull the blanket to cover his body then suddenly Jiyong grab her hands.

“Ahh, he must be day dreaming again..” Bom said, let go of his hands slowly but Jiyong hold her hands again until Bom fell on his side. But what she saw is he’s crying. “You cry? Is that hurt that much?” Bom wipe his tears.

“Kajima…” this time it’s dream or not, Jiyong open his eyes when said that and looking at Bom.

“J-ji, are you awake?” ask Bom but Jiyong not answer then he closed his eyes again.

“Tell me something..anything what you want to tell me..” he said.

“W-what?” Bom confused, she doesn’t know if he was day dreaming or not but it looks like he’s awake.

“Anything. I like the way you talk when you told me something..” he talk again.

Bom quiet, she doesn’t know what should she do now. After a few minutes in a silence Bom finally talk. She doesn’t care if he still awake or not.

“You remember when you ask me about my first love? Now it’s not kidding, it’s real story. He’s my first love, he’s the only person that I loved and he really loved me too. We broke up when he’s in the State. That time his mother ask me to persuaded him to study abroad. When I told him he agreed. We are still in touch with each other for 2 years until he decides to end it, because we're both in emotion.” Bom suddenly silent she want to hold her tears but she can’t, tears always win.

She talk again, “At that time I was a student and my family economic conditions were messed up. My dad was fired from his job while Minho at the first day of school, he got a letter had to pay off the cost of a semester. So, I start to look for a side job, not only one. I never told to him about this because I want him focus on his study. Why I do that? Because I’ve a dream to build a house for my family, so that he really want to show me someday when we grow up..”

“I rarely pick up the phone or reply his message or email. Because I was busy with school and work. Until one day he sent me a letter and said that our relationship should be ended. I cried all night, almost a week I kept crying until my eyes look like a frog haha .. Then one day I reply his letter. In the letter I wrote, when we've grown up would you be the closest person to me? Like oppa? Who were always there for me, watching over me even make me laugh everyday, being part of my family. After he finished his school and it almost 2 years we haven’t met, he back to Seoul. He’s more handsome, taller, he’s so gentle and he felt sorry for that time. Because of that he always beside me, keep my dad and Minho until now. He’s the closest person after my dad in my life. He said I should find someone better than him haha.. You know him, he’s my oppa, my best friend, he’s Seunghyun..” Bom told her story until she just realized it’s already late. So, she decided back to her room but before that she look at Jiyong to make sure that he’s sleeping.

“Ahh it’s good that he’s sleep now.  Good night, Jiyong-ah..” said Bom and left his room.

“Can I be a special one for you too, Bom?” said Jiyong.

*****

 The next morning Jiyong wake up because he heard Bom knock his door and keep call his name. He walk into the door and, “Why you so noisy, huh?!” he said still half awake.

“You know what time is it?! You’re late! Seungri-ssi just call me and why your phone off?!” Bom raise her voice, she’s in panic.

Jiyong walk into his room and look at his phone, “, it’s low bat..” as he throw his phone on the bed and ready for shower.

Now Jiyong ready to go to the hotel. “Ya, you’re not going to anywhere today, right?”

She take a deep breath, “It’s because of you so I want to sleep all day long. Why?”

“YA! Eish… nothing. Ok bye…!” Jiyong cars were off and now only Jenny alone in the villa. She get inside and laying down on the big sofa in the living room, she remember what happen last night at Jiyong’s room. “Did he hear everything? NO NO, he must be sleep, yeah he’s sleep..” she said.

 

Bom is on the way to the hotel because Jioyng was waiting her now. This afternoon Bom get message from Jiyong.

From

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter