CHAPTER 7

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jenny woke up this morning and heard a noise from the kitchen. She was rushed to the kitchen and saw Jiyong there. "Jiyong, what are you doing here?"

“Oh! You wake up..” said Jiyong while busy doing something. Bom try to approach Jiyong to see what he was doing. But Jiyong try to hide it and pull Bom hands, take her to the park.

“Y-YAA..!! Why? What are you doing there?” Bom feel annoyed.

“You just sit here and don’t come inside! I’ll back in a few minutes, ok!” command Jiyong and left her in the park.

“Heol.. what is he doing there??” Bom thought.

And not along, Jiyong came with two plates of pancakes. “Jjaaaan…!”

Bom surprised, “Wah, you made this?”

“Of course! Who else..” He said as he put the plates on the table. “Oh! Wait a minute.. I still have something..” he said again and back to kitchen. “Cappuccino for me and hot green tea milk for you..” he said as he handed a glass for Bom.

“Woah, thank you..” said Bom happily. Bom take a bit of pancake then, “I don’t know you really have a good taste. It’s nice Ji, so yummy..” she said.

“Jinjja?! Thanks God you like it. It’s been a long time I’ve made a pancake..”

“But seriously it’s good..thanks..” said Bom continue eat the pancake.

“Actually I want to apologize about last night. Sorry I don’t mean to mad at you. Maybe I’m just tired and hungry so..” before Jiyong finish his words, Bom cut him.

“Forget it.. I know you must be tired. So that’s why I let you sleep on the sofa last night..” said Bom with smile on her face.

“Ok! Because today it’s my free time so how about we’re going to having fun today? Eung?!” said Jiyong excited.

“Woah! Are you sure? (Jiyong nods) Woah… so where are we going?” ask Bom excited.

Today Jiyong and Bom will surround Jeju Island, they will have fun. The first place they visited was Udo Island. They ride a ferry first and there they saw a woman diver which is the hallmark of Jeju Island as well.

Arriving on the island of Udo, they were amazed by the beauty. The lush green is an intoxicating sight. And the sea that’s been painted blue. The sunlight shining on the sea allows the mind to rest.

“Wahh, so beautiful..” said Bom while feeling the fresh air.

“Yeah, Bom look! Even the Cliffside looks cool…Daebak!” Jiyong said as he pointing to somewhere.  

“So, what are we doing here? Let’s take a picture..!” said Bom excited while take her camera.

“Wait, let me take this for you..” said Jiyong as he take Bom’s camera.

“No.. I mean we take the picture together..” said Bom take her camera back.

“Ok!” said Jiyong as he put his hand on Bom shoulder and make a peace sign also Bom. “1..2..3..kimchi!” the picture looks good with the beautiful background.

Then they walk again and not too far they saw people ride a horse and looks fun. “Bom, look! They’re riding horses over there..”

“Where? Oh yeah.. woah cool!”  said Bom excited.

“Come on! It must be fun.. Let’s go ride horses!” said Jiyong as he hold Bom hands and run towards there to see the horses.

“B-but I’m afraid..” said Bom as they near with the horses.

“Hahaha..they’re pretty, right? It makes you looks cool when you ride it..” said Jiyong.

“Ahh, I’m not sure..” Bom said as she back slightly away from Jiyong.

“Ahjussi, annyeonghaseyo..” greet Jiyong to one of the equestrian there.

“Annyeonghaseyo.. do you want to ride this horse?” ask him.

“Yeahm we want..” said Jioyng as he looking at Bom but she’s not beside him. “YA! Haha.. what’s wrong with you? It’s fun believe me..” said Jiyong as he hold Bom hand again.

When Jiyong was busy choosing the horse for him, Bom just stood and saw him because she’s afraid of horses. Then suddenly Jiyong gets on with ease and look so happy.

Suddenly that Ahjussi ask Bom, “Do you want to get on with him on this one?”

Bom shock and she shook her head, “No. Let him first..”

“Bom are you sure?” ask Jiyong then Bom nods.

“Jiyong-ah, have fun!!” said Bom cheering on Jiyong. Jiyong looks really enjoyed to riding horse and very excited. He races through the field at high speed. Bom look so happy looking at Jiyong.

“When your husband get off, you should have a turn Ok..” said that Ahjussi.

“Mwo boyfriend?” she thought, she’s surprised. “Ah, ani..uhm,” before Bom want to explain finally Jiyong come with satisfied face.

“Woah, it’s more than FUN!” he said as he get off from the horse. Then Bom claps her hands.

“Woah, you’re so cool!” said Bom and give him a thumbs up.

“Now it’s your turn. Try it..” said Jiyong.

“But I’m scared…”

“It’s ok, they’re fine..” Jiyong try to calm her.

“Uhm, which one’s tamer? I want to ride the smaller horse..” said Bom as she ready to ride the horse.

“You just have to hold on tight..” said Jiyong.

Now Bom already get on. “Ahh, I’m scared. This is my first ride.. ”. She’s try to calm herself then finally she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter