CHAPTER 13

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong run as fast as he can then when he find someone that he want looking for, “Sorry…” he said with breathless and smile on his face.

“Ji..?” still can’t believe that Kiko saw Jiyong right in front of her now.

“I’m sorry, I’m late..” said Jiyong.

“That’s ok. Shall we go?” said Kiko happily.

“Uh…Can I have a word with you?” said Jiyong as he walk closer to her. “It’s good to see you again. You still pretty same as the first time we met. I love your smile everytime you around me. But, have you ever think that your husband also love you if you always smile to him? Kiko, the wedding is about love. If he marry you from the first time it means that he love you. Try to talk to him, give him spirit when he’s down, no matter what happen you feel you should always smile to him. It makes him comfortable near you. Same as me, when Bom around me she always smile and never show me if she’s sad or what, she’s so cheerful. You said you will always smile everytime I’m with you? Now, I’ll give that smile back to you..” said Jiyong as he give his ticket to Kiko. 

“Jiyong..” said Kiko.

“Yes?”

“Did you ever hesitate because of me? Even once?” ask Kiko.

“No I was scared..” suddenly Kiko cut him

“of Bom?” ask Kiko.

“No..” said Jiyong. “….of losing her” he continue. Then he walk away from Kiko but suddenly Kiko talk again.

“Ji, are we will meet again?” ask Kiko looking at him.

Jiyong turned to her and he smile, “Of course..”. Then Kiko hug him tight so Jiyong hug her back.

“Ji, you know that girl really love you, she really love you. I’m sorry…” said Kiko.

Then Jiyong let go of her embrace. “I know.. Now, I should go. Bye…” said Jiyong with smile on his face. When Jiyong left her, she take Jiyong ticket want to ripped it but a piece of small paper fall.

“May you smile always…. –Jiyong- “

 

Meanwhile Bom in the airport, while waiting she looked around like waiting for someone . The plane will depart in 35 minutes more. After talking with her dad on the phone she missed her family already.

Suddenly Seunghyun called her and she picked u. “Oppa…aniyo…just missed you. I hope you accompany me here now….i know, it’s ok…Mwo? What are you talking about now….Oppa, listen I don’t want to talk about him anymore, OK…..Oppa! jebal…it’s impossible. He didn’t know that I will leave for Paris now…..ah forget it. He must be happy without me now….Oppa I should go now. I’ll call you when I’m in Parris. Bye…. I’ll be missing you too…” after she hang up the phone, she rose from her sit and ready go to boarding room.

When Bom was walking suddenly someone pulled her hand and hugged her. “Pabo-ya..” he said with breathless.

Bom surprised that Jiyong came to her and hug her tight, then tears down her cheek. Jiyong release his embrace and facing Bom. “You really pabo. How dare you leaving like this, huh?” he said.

Bom just looking at his face, she feels like she was dreaming. “Look, I told you that you really look alike frog when you cry, right?” Jiyong but Bom still not response him.“Kajima….” Said Jiyong as he hold Bom hands.

“…… Why?” ask Bom.

“You forget? Before you do anything you should ask me first, remember? You wanna leave? Who says you can leave now..” said Jiyong as he take Bom bags.

“Stop it, Ji..” said Bom. After hear that Jiyong just silent. “Is this the reason you come here? Just it?” ask Bom. “Let me go Kwon Jiyong-ssi..” Bom take her bags back from Jiyong hands.

But Jiyong hold her hands. “That’s not the reason..” he said.

“So what?” ask Bom.

DING DONG DING DONG “Good morning, the flight destination to France will leave soon and for the passengers please to get into the plane. Thank you”

“I thought is the real your reason here. I’m sorry I should to go now..” said Bom and she walk away. Jiyong still on his place then she remember what Haraboeji, Seunghyun even Kiko said to him. So, he run to get her and suddenly kissed Bom lips in front of people there.

Bom was shocked and her face blushing. “I love you. That’s the reason why I’m here. I love you, Bom..” said Jiyong while cupped her face.

“W-what?” Bom still shock.

“I said I LOVE YOU, I LOVE YOU.. kajima..” said Jiyong and hug her again.

“Ji..” before Bom finish her words, Jiyong cut her.

“Please Bom, don’t go! Don’t leave me, I’m sorry.. now I know, I know what’s my true feelings for you. It’s love, I love you, Bom..” said Jiyong.

Then Bom release his embra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter