CHAPTER 3

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[[DOUBLE UPDATE]]

It's a SURPRISE for you.. ^o^

         

 

 

Today is Minho birthday so Bom want to surprise him. Last night she called Seunghyun and Dara to help her. This morning Bom eat her breakfast first because she should going to prepare a mini surprise party for her beloved brother.

“Where’s Ahjumma?” suddenly Jiyong appeared and take a sit in front of Bom.

“Oh, she’s going home for a while because her son was sick and..” before Bom finish her words, Jiyong cut her off as usual.

“So, you give her permission? How dare you..” Jiyong said as he eat the pancake that Bom made for him, of he doesn’t know about it.

“Ah, euhm… her son was sick, Ji..” said Bom again.

“Next time, you should ask me first before do something. You got it?” said Jiyong and Bom nods. Jiyong looking at Bom in a hurry so he ask her, “Where are you going?”

Bom stop her step when she already reach in front of door, then she turned to Jiyong. “Ah, mmm I want to go out but I promise I’ll not come home late..” said Bom.

“Uh oh, who said you will gonna out? Did I say that you should ask me first before do something?” said Jiyong as he walked getting closer to Bom, Bom nods reply his question, then Jiyong continued again “Hmm, where are you going, huh?” Bom want to reply him but when she open Jiyong cut her again, “can you see there’s no one here? You give ahjumaa permission to going home, I’ll going to school then who will doing those housework? Absolutely YOU.”

Bom eyes get bigger, Jiyong so annoying. “YA! Woah, hey I’m older than you. Can you talk politely to me, JI?” said Bom as she put her hands into her waist.

Jiyong laugh and clap his hands 3 times, “Do you know who am I, Agassi? Now, change your clothes and doing all those housework. Do it quick.”

Suddenly Bom phone ring and it was Dara who called her. When Bom want to pick up suddenly Jiyong grab her phone and turn off her phone. “YA!! Eishh… give it to me! KWON JIYONG!!” Bom run to catch Jiyong and keep yelling his name.

Suddenly Bom slipped and she grab Jiyong shirt, both of them fell to the floor. Bom laying on the floor and Jiyong is in above her. Their face were really close, Bom heart beat faster, as well as Jiyong.

“Ehm.. y-ya! Eish…” Bom get up immediately after their eyes met and she feel nervous.  “Give me my phone! (as she take her phone from Jiyong hands) I’m going, Bye!” Bom run towards door leave Jiyong there.

Jiyong sit on the floor seein at Bom until she left and, “Why? What’s wrong with me? Aissh..!” He said as he ruffled his hair.

 

Bom, her dad, Seunghyun and Dara are waiting for Minho coming. He should be home at this time.

“Where’s Minho? Why he’s not come yet? What time is it?” Bom look worried while looking out the window occasionally. 

“Try called him, then…” said Dara.

“I’ve called him but look like his phone off. I can’t reach him..” said Seunghyun while check his phone.

Then not a long they’re hear a car stopped in front of Bom house. They’re peeked from the window.

“Who?” ask Bom father as he walk closer to them.

“J-Jiyong?!” Bom surprised when saw Jiyong get out of the car.

“MINHO?!!” they shouted at the same time.

KNOCK KNOCK.. “Appa….” called Minho from outside, knock the door for many times.

“Let’s still give him a surprise.. Turn the lamp” said Seunghyun. They’re hiding in the kitchen, waiting for Minho open the door use the spare key. CLICK, finally the door is open and he turn on the light then TADAAAA…..

Bom, her dad, Dara and Seunghyun show up while singing Birthday song for Minho. Minho look surprised and smiles from ear to ear.

“Woah…gomawooo!” said Minho then blowing out the candle. All of them are clapping.

“Saengil Chukhae, uri Minho-yaaaa!! Let me kiss you..” said Bom as she kiss Minho cheek.

“Oh! Hyung, come in..” said Minho call Jiyong who’s standing in front of the door.

“Omo..Jiyong you come?” ask Bom father.

Jiyong nods and smile to him, “Ne..”

“Nuna, Appa you know what Jiyong hyung give me a present, look! and also we’re hang out together so that’s why sorry being home late..” said Minho.

“Ahh, so that’s why I can’t reach your phone? You’re with him?!” Bom feel mad right now because Minho already makes her almost dead of worried.

“Mian, nuna… mian.. it’s my birthday Ok.. Woahh look! Can we eat this cake, Nuna? It looks yummy..” said Minho change the topic, afraid if his Nuna will mad.

“Ahh, yup! Forget it Bom, it’s his birthday.. Now, let’s the party begin.. Yohoo!” said Dara as she grab Bom hands.

 

The party was ended so it’s time for them going home.

“Appa, can I stay one night here?” ask Bom pleaded.

“Eish, you should back with Jiyong. Right, Ji?” ask Bom father to Jiyong.

“Uh? Hmm it’s up to her..” said Jiyong surprised.

Then suddenly Bom give a death glare to Jiyong. She remember about what he said this morning, “Ahh, you’re right! I should ask you first, right? You said..” again Bom get cut off by Jiyong.

Suddenly Jiyong caress her hair softly in front of Dara, Seunghyun, Minho and her father. “Can I stay here with you too, baby?” he smirk.

Dara giggle by herself looking at them, Seunghyun with his cool expression as usual, meanwhile Bom was shock and again her heart beating fast. “What happen with him?” she thought.

 

In the car heading back to Jiyong house. Bom was curious how can Minho with Jiyong earlier. Jiyong told her that it was just an accidentally they met. Actually it’s because Jiyong ask his people to follow wherever Bom going today because, he know maybe Bom just want for spying him silently but he was wrong. It’s because her little brother’s birthday today. Inside, he feel a bit guilty.

“So, they’re your friends?” ask Jiyong and it makes Bom looking at him, she nods. “Uhm, that guy I mean Seunghyun? He’s…” now Bom turn to cut him off.

“He’s just my friend. Friend. Why? Are you suspicious that he was a spy too?” ask Bom.

“Ya, I’m not saying that. Why you always thinking bad at me..”

“Hello, isn’t it you who always thinking bad at me? Knock..Knock..” Bom feels like BINGO this time.

“Whatever…” Jiyong feels annoyed.

*****

It’s almost 2 weeks since Haraboeji going for business trip. This morning when Jiyong wake up he got a message from Harabeoji.

From : Harabeoji

Ji, I’ll back to Seoul today and maybe arrived there at 7PM. Pick me up at the airport and we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter