CHAPTER 1

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Bom work.

“What?! You want to resign? But, why Bom? All this time you work very hard and diligently, right? Or is the salary is not enough? Tell me, Bom ssi..” said Dong Wook the Head of HRD Department of King Restaurant, the place where Bom work part time.

“I’m sorry Wook sajangnim, I can’t tell you. But, this time I’m really serious want to resign from here..” said Bom with pleaded.

“Why? Family matter?” ask Dong Wook with worried. But, Bom just nodded with hang down her head. “Alright.. I understand. But, please you can comeback anytime, Bom. We’re here as your family too, remember that!” said Dong Wook again with smile.

“A-are you serious??” Bom feel surprised, then Dong Wook reply her with nods and big smile to her. “Gomawo, sajangnim, gomawo…” said Bom again with a big smile on her face.

 

In the small tend café near Han River, Bom and her friends Dara and Seunghyun are dinner together.

“RESIGN?! I’m not wrong, right?” Dara surprised after hear Bom resign from her workplace.

“Ne..” said Bom relax while enjoying her food.

“But why? Huh?” ask Dara again while shake Bom shoulder.

“Dara-ya, stop it! or Bom will throw up her food..” said Seunghyun calm.

“Listen, I…. will get engaged.” Said Bom slowly after put her chopsticks and spoon near the bowl and looking at her two bestfriends with serious look.

“E-ENGAGED?!” again Dara fell surprise.

“Sshh…! Low your voice, Dara-ya!” said Bom while trying to close Dara mouth with her hands.

“S-sorry.. Is that true? So, who’s he?” Dara speak more like whisper right now and it makes Bom a bit chuckle. Bom give sign to Dara and Seunghyun to get closer with her with serious look. “He’s….” Bom almost laugh looking at Dara curious look when Seunghyun who just act cool like usual. “He’s Kwon-Ji-Yong.” then Bom grab her chopsticks and spoon to continue eat again.

“WHAT-THE-HELL?! Kwon G? “ Dara get excited.

“SShh…!! Can you?!!” Bom close Dara mouth with a dumpling and she eat that.

“So, is that Mr. Kwon G grandson of the owner of Dolce Vita Hotel group? HEOL, DAEBAK!” Dara speechless when Bom nods to all of her words.

*****

The next day Seunghyun and Bom are looking for something for Minho, Bom little brother. Even his birthday still next week but Bom want to prepare it from now because she’s afraid she can’t celebrate the party with his lovely little brother next week.

“So, how’s Kwon Jiyong? Have you meet him?” ask Seunghyun while drink her coffee. Bom shook her head. “I thought you already closer with him..” said Seunghyun again and lean his body into the chair. He’s more handsome, she thought.

Bom looking at him deeply, she has feel if Seunghyun hiding something from her. He doesn’t like Jiyong? “Hmm, Tabi (Bom always call him that) actually I want to tell you something. I’ve lied last night..” said Bom carefully.

“About what?”

“It’s true that I’ll get engaged with Jiyong because my late grandparents is Jiyong grandparents best friend and both of them have a promise when they were young to marry their grandson it means me and Jiyong but honestly….” Bom stop her words afraid that Seunghyun will hate her after know about the truth.

“What? Tell me, Bom..” said Seunghyun as he caress Bom hands softly.

“Honestly I want do this it’s because I got paid and…” Bom get a cut from Seunghyun.

 “So that’s why you quit from your job? Because he’s rich?” Ask Seunghyun with cold voice.

Bom gulped, “But, you know I just want to help my family, Seunghyun beside..” Bom get cut off again.

“If the problem is money I can help you Bom. You still have me and Dara who always beside you! We’re friends aren’t we?” Bom can hear disappointed voice from Seunghyun, also this is the first time she heard his raised his voice.

“I know, but… if this is what my dad want, what should I do? In a situation like this?” Bom almost tears up, then Seunghyun hold her hands tight.

 “Ok, I know how you feel… Sorry, Bom..” Seunghuyn try to calm himself also Bom.

 

Meanwhile at Kwon Family residences.

“Harabeoji, why you did this to me, huh?! Look I’m still 19 but she’s 23? What’s this? ” Jiyong still refused about the engagement.

“Is up to you, Son. Which one do you choose? Live alone by yourself without under Kwon Family name and have nothing OR you get engaged with Park family daughter even until you marry her..” said Jiyong grandfather.

After hear that Jiyong standing stiffly in front of Harabeoji. He really can’t do anything t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter