CHAPTER 2

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Bom is in front of Jiyong Family house with her father. Bom's father saw his beloved daughter looks nervous. “Bom-ah, are you nervous?”

“A-aniya Appa, I’m fine..” Bom smile shows that she’s really nervous right now.

“Aigo aigo.. I know you’re nervous right now, Bom. Don’t worry Appa is here..” said Bom father then suddenly then suddenly the door is open. There’s a security who greet them first and let them get into the house. When they come in there’s a guy who’s begging to Bom to marry with Jiyong, he’s Mr. Seungri, Kwon Yeong Tan’s lawyer.

“Ahh, good morning Mr. Park and Bom-ssi. Thanks for coming..” said Mr. Seungri bowing and give his best smile.

“Ehm..ehm.. Welcome Mr. Park..” suddenly Mr. Kwon Yeong Tan come greet them first.

After have a talk for a few minutes. “Ahh, you’re so funny Bom-ssi. Pretty, funny and kind..”

“Kamsahamnida Mr. Kwon Yeong Tan..” said Bom shyly.

“Eyy, call me Haraboeji from now. Arraseo?” both of Harabeoji and her father laugh.

Suddenly someone coming and bow in front of them. “Ahh, he must be Kwon Jiyong..” said Bom father.

“Ne. I’m Kwon Jiyong, nice to see you..” greet Jiyong politely.

“So handsome..” said Bom on her mind with smile to him shyly.

After they talk about many engagement things, Harabeoji and Bom father leaving Jiyong and Bom together so that they will know each other. Bom feel nervous and don’t know what to say until, “So, Bom-ssi how do you think about that?” ask Jiyong suddenly.

“Ah, emm..emm..about living together?” ask Bom carefully then Jiyong looking at her with cold gaze. It’s different from earlier it seems like there’s no one he believed in this world. Yeah, those eyes.  “I..I’m ready..” Bom smile.

Jiyong smirk, “Of course you’re ready. You will get the best services here, all the luxurious facilities, you can go anywhere you want, buy anything you want, everything.. Ahh, I’m forget! You get paid for it, right?” Jiyong said sarcastically. “How lowly you are. Engaged only for money..” he said that harsh word again.

After hear that Bom didn’t know how to reply him. She can’t mad or do something bad to him. Like what her father said before she should nice to Jiyong. Haraboeji also said that Jiyong is arrogant type, not easy to get close with him.

“Listen Bom, you can do anything you want but don’t dream about marriage because I won’t marry a girl like you. Do all of things just for money, tsk.” This time Jiyong words makes Bom hurt. She can’t tell him the reason why she do all of this. She will never ever told him the truth, never.

*****

Today Bom will move to Jiyong house as what Harabeoji told to her.  Harabeoji ask Jiyong to pick her up so here he’s now to pick up her.

“Appa, is it ok for me to leave?” Bom feel sat leaving her father.

“Ne Bom, Appa is fine. I still have Minho here..” said Bom father.

“Nuna, don’t worry Appa is fine with me. I’ll take care of him like you take care of us..” said Minho with his charming smile.

Bom smile but tears down her cheek. “I’ll miss both of you.. I promise always to come here when I get permission from Harabeoji..” said Bom.

“Eyy, Jiyong is your soon to be husband now. It’s better you ask him first. Right Jiyong?” said Bom father when looking at him who’s standing behind Bom.

“N-ne Abeonim..” Jiyong smiles.

“Now you can go, Bom. Appa believe with Jiyong..” said Bom father and give her hug.

“Abeonim, don’t worry. I’ll take care of Bom from now.. Since she’s my soon to be wife.” Heard Jiyong words it makes Bom feel hurt. How can he act like nothing happened. There’s s guilt inside Bom now, but she doesn’t know what is that.

While Bom and Minho busy put Bom stuffs and her bag, “Jiyong-ah, please take care of my Bom, I believe in you. I know you’re a nice guy and I hope you will happy with Bom..” said Bom father and give Jiyong hug.

“Appa, it’s done..” said Minho.

“Abeonim, we should to go now..” said Jiyong and bowed to Bom father.

“Appa, call me if you need me, Ok..” Bom cry again but her father wipe her tears.

“Don’t you dare crying again, huh? Look, this isn’t a goodbye Bom. I’ll missed you so much, I love you..” Bom father kiss Bom head and release the hug.

“Nuna, I’ll miss you..” said Minho and hug Bom tight.

“Minho-ya, nuna will be missing you too. Take care of Dad, ok. Be a good boy since I’m not here. Love you..” said Bom.

“I love you too, Nuna..”

 

For a couple of hours they’re arrived at Jiyong house. It’s like a beautiful palace for Bom, she was amazed with everything there. She feels like win a big lottery.

“Good afternoon, Bom ssi.. I’m Mrs. Hareum a head of housemaid here and will serving the best for you. Nice to meet you..” greet one of the housemaid in this house.

“Nice to meet you too Mrs. Hareum..” said Bom with big smiles.

“Ahjuma, take her to her room and after that take her around house..” said Jiyong showing up from the kitchen with a glass on his hand then she left Bom with Mrs. Hareum alone.

 

Bom feels tired today. After tidy up her stuffs and going around Jiyong house with Mrs. Hareum, dinner alone because Jiyong going out without she know and without Harabeoji she feel lone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter