CHAPTER 4

Me & Proposal Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

From : Harabeoji

Thanks for last night, Bom. I hope this time you can persuade him that he want going to Japan. You will also go there. Will you?

Bom still looking at her phone, read Harabaeoji message this morning.

 

[[FLASHBACK THIS MORNING]]

Bom just slumped in front of Jiyong room door. Bom didn’t understand what Jiyong said. Spy? She isn’t a spy agent. But why he always called her Harabeoji Spy or something like that. Coincidence Seungri-ssi come. Bom may be able to get an explanation from him. Shee also try to ask him.

“Hello Bom-ssi. Why you sit there?” he ask as he help Bom to get up.

“Ah, kamsahamnida. Eung, Seungri-ssi can I ask you something?”

“Of course! What’s about?” ask Seungri with his bright smile.

“Eung, Jiyong always called me spy. What does it means, spy? Does Jiyong really hate Harabeoji that much?”

“Ahh about that. All this time Jiyong Young Mater just misunderstood. Because of his relationship with his parents who had died not well. All this time he just think that it’s because of Harabeoji fault.” Explained Seungri-ssi.

“Ahh…” Bom nods try to understand his explanation.

"This is my plea as well as Harabeoji to Bom-ssi, for several years since the last time I saw Jioyng Young Mater happy faces. So, that’s why you’re here Bom-ssi.  I begged you always beside Jiyong and make him smile " [[ END OF FLASHBACK]].

*****

It’s already a month Jiyong busy with his study, and while Bom ask Harabeoji permission to work at her work place before. Sometimes Jiyong and Bom have a time to talk but sometimes they’re busy with their own world.

One night, when Bom could not sleep she goes to the back garden. Tonight the weather was rather cold and Jeni forget to bring a small blanket or jacket to wear. She sat down and started drawing. “Ahh, so cold..”

At the same time Jiyong just finished a shower and when he stepped onto the balcony room, he saw someone in the park. “Isn’t it Bom?”

Jiyong come to the garden and his feeling was true, Bom is there. He walk slowly try to not make a sound. He want to surprise her. “BOOOOOO!!” Jiyong laugh really hard, he found that’s funny.

“YA! Eish, what are you doing here?!” Bom mad at him as she grabbed the papers that fell on the grass.

Then Jiyong try to help her. “Hahaha… so funny!!” he keep laughing.

“Funny, huh? Eat that..” Bom hit his shoulder want to make he stop laughing, but he still.

“Hahaha… sorry, sorry! Ahh, appa.. !” finally Jiyong feel hurt and Bom smile satisfied. “Eh? You draw all of this?” Bom nods. “Cool…”

Bom smiles and they sit side to side,”Thank you… By the way, what are you doing here at this time?”

“It should be me asking that. What are you doing here?” Jiyong take Bom drawing papers and look at it one by one.

“Hmm, I can’t sleep so wanna looking for fresh air?”

“Woah, you’re a good drawer. But, this one isn’t finished yet?” Jiyong ask as he show Bom unfinished picture.

“Ahh, yup..” said Bom as she take it back.

“But why? Did you graduated from design school?” Bom nods. “Wow, good..”

“Hahaha, I’m not. I don’t have too much money for school design, it’s expensive for me..” said Bom as she continue her unfinished drawing. Jiyong didn’t say anything after hear Bom words.

“All the time I work while study. I’m going on deliveries early in the mornings before go to school and working part times in the restaurant as waitress. My father always said ‘Bom-ah, how many times have I told you not to do that’ I’m not listen to him, haha..  and I thought it’s not enough I can study at school design. Ahh, but I’m happy that this is what God give to me, I can draw and it’s pretty enough as an ordinary people like me..”

“Why? You’re still young. Why you not listens your dad?Huh?” ask Jiyong.

Bom chuckle see his reaction. “You want to know what I said when he said that? (Jiyong nods) Appa, I’ve to make enough money, even if my body wears out. I’m your the one and only daughter. So, I should protect my dad, my dongsaeng same as mom protecting us..” Bom eyes almost tears.

“M-mom? Where’s your mom?” ask Jiyong innocently.

Bom point out to the sky,”There.. she’s there. In a beautiful places. You know how much I love drawing?” Jiyong shook his head. “As wide as the skies where’s my mom there..”

“Ahh, you really like drawing that much? I just know that..” said Jiyong as he still looking at the sky.

“It’s my dream. This picture… I’ve a dream to make a beautiful house for my Dad and Minho so we feels like our mom is around us. Because now, she’s there in a beautiful places.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter